The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
acet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

never mind... after i read the replys, my dick disappears into the bush liao..
i wont even think of doing anything anymore...

better stick to my daily routines... can only store the thoughts in the mind lor... one piece of fat meat no chance to eat...

thanks bros for the precioussss advice
Old 30-07-2010, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
bro acet,

my advise is like what other bros say, dont even try on ur own maid la. basically is sibei jialat one. u think maid gong gong....i tell u, not really ah. they appera, they seem to be, but they are not. even gong gong ones aso have basic survival instinct mah.
Pinoys are the most alert type. I heard about a guy in my company who had to quietly "pay" his pinoy maid to settle an issue (we can all guess what the "issue" is).

My current myanmar maid and my two previous indon maids dont have any problems. Got to treat them well, dun ill treat them and of course have to agree on the "terms and conditions" (ie kopi allowance). The first indon maid was the one who recommended the next indon maid to me (they are distant relatives), so the 2nd indon maid came with eyes open about the arrangement.

But if bros are in doubt about whether they want to take the chance, better don't.
Old 30-07-2010, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
acet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pinoys are more alert and outgoing due to religion.

indos and myanmars are better because they are more subtle and demure.
that's why my maid never from pino.

somemore i find those who are fresh and dont want to have off days; meaning they work full 7 days dont go out one. the reason they wana work full 7 days because they need money.

currently my FB is an indo massage auntie at my parent in law's place because she need to go weekly to massage my mum in law. so everytime i go in law's place, i always have a 3 hr session alone in the room while my wife go shopping. For the past 2 years, everytime i up the indo auntie, i always pay her and she also help cover up and say i very shy pull towel high high whenever she massage my groin area.. HAHAHA

best thing is parent in law very happy i like to go their house for massage as i always bring their daughter back to visit them muahahaha.

nowadays quite lazy liao.. wana just have fun in my own house... that's why dreaming of whether can have any happening actions between my very own maid in my own house or not....
Old 01-08-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
Overall, 1st experience with a pinay but not a good one.
Will I see her again? maybe..., cos still got to help her reformat her lappy. Maybe keep as casual friend and see if I can get lucky with one of her busty fair skin friend.
Update:
Alamak..., this nurse looking for relationship one.
After the bad experience I hardly sms her. Even if she does sms me, I responded very late and very passive. Eventually she throw out her intention of a serious relationship with me.
True or not I dun know la. But this is not my league.

I back off. I change the subject everytime she says mushy things and after a while I guess she got the msg.

I wonder how some gurus here approach their ex/current gf's friends without being backfired, cos all along I had this thing for her close school mate, whose is the busty fair skin beau I mentioned previously.
I only can reached her via online.

Retired Samster
Old 04-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
patent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very interesting thread, keen to try.

tried DIA but lol, response rate virtually nil. send message but no reply.

ive tried to read through and work out some methods, write down number on paper, go bukit timah plaza to scout during noon time. in the end humji man,
dont dare to approach lol. -_-; (i stay in the west)

if any samster here got contact, maid too clingy or keep demanding sex, you cannot tahan wan, kindly intro to me. i've got high sex drive mah, can take it. much appreciated

and if given the opportunity, ill appreciate if you can let me know what i can do in return for your favour.

newbie on the rise! i've gotta start somewhere to venture into this foreign market of opportunities.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster

just testing, my previous post didnt show up.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

testing, my previous post didnt show.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
Update:
Alamak..., this nurse looking for relationship one.
After the bad experience I hardly sms her. Even if she does sms me, I responded very late and very passive. Eventually she throw out her intention of a serious relationship with me.
True or not I dun know la. But this is not my league.

I back off. I change the subject everytime she says mushy things and after a while I guess she got the msg.

I wonder how some gurus here approach their ex/current gf's friends without being backfired, cos all along I had this thing for her close school mate, whose is the busty fair skin beau I mentioned previously.
I only can reached her via online.
Wah - dont tell me the nurse girl name start with AXXX haha

I have one like that before .. and now don't mind having only one perm. ..

BTW, give me some clue as to where you fish this girl, I will trade some non-stick type maid girl

As for the approaching their friend, sometime hard - because the girls tell each other everything - I mean "EVERYTHING... "

And for relationship type - I know some girl so sticky till they even don't mind gate crashing your place .. if you are open to so .. if not even, they can spend a lot of time 'recce' you - or set their friends to test the faithfulness - and sometime - no worth the pain ..

Cheers
Old 05-08-2010, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patent View Post
testing, my previous post didnt show.
your posting don't appear so fast because you are under moderation - read FAQ on newbie section .. PLEASE
Old 05-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mr.petain is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bros,
allow me to update my share of experience with maids too!

recently got a few numbers from my worker (bangala) who claim that he has been fucking ard with maids. so i asked him for a few numbers and he gave to me. one particular maid that i have been smsing, lets call her L, seems receptive to my advances.

our chat conversations has been as follows:

petain: hi lin, want to make friend?
L:who r u?
petain:i got your number from my friend, just want to make friends with you
L:can i know u?
petain: my name is petain, you want to be my friend?
L: petain from where?
petain: singapore
L:anyway do you have your friend number? can pass it to me pls?
petain: i dun have leh, he is my worker
L: ur worker?
petain: yah
Lk
petain:anyway not important la, important is i want to make friend with you
Lkey...
petain: you angry ah?
L: angry for what?
petain: i scared u angry then not pretty already ma
L:where do you stay?
petain: amk. you?
L:bukit timah
petain:wow u work for rich man?
L:yah
petain:they treat u nice?

that was it.. she didnt reply for the nite.. until the following morning....,
Old 05-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 18
doomvell13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by patent View Post
very interesting thread, keen to try.

tried DIA but lol, response rate virtually nil. send message but no reply.

ive tried to read through and work out some methods, write down number on paper, go bukit timah plaza to scout during noon time. in the end humji man,
dont dare to approach lol. -_-; (i stay in the west)

if any samster here got contact, maid too clingy or keep demanding sex, you cannot tahan wan, kindly intro to me. i've got high sex drive mah, can take it. much appreciated

and if given the opportunity, ill appreciate if you can let me know what i can do in return for your favour.

newbie on the rise! i've gotta start somewhere to venture into this foreign market of opportunities.
Nothing is free in this world bro. Even u want free sex u must have to guts to work for it.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
cum sucker 1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for sharing
Old 09-08-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hrtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

greetings bros...any idea if maids get their off-day today (mon 9/8/2010)????... coz i thinking of goin down hunting sites (LP.. etc etc) today if the maids are out .... if maids are off, OT pubs got tea-dance in the aftnoon?...any ideas?
Old 09-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1149 / Power: 14
k3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud of

Had a maid from philiphines currently working in her 5th year of service. i hired her 5 years ago when i just got married & my wife pregnant to help out with housework, old folks say pregnant woman cannot do housework & climb up & down. my maid, 23then was 1.5 30B 23 30 single but attached with a bf in her hometown. i treated her equal like a sister often our family when to the zoo or park & bring her along for our trip. she does her chores well & looks after my kids good & will often treat her alone for dinner in western restaurants as she liked steak. many people often misunderstood us but we're purely employer & employee status. I SWEAR.

My maid on the 3rd year starting to buy nice looking lingerie & would often ran to her room after bath naked when we were alone @ home. even sometimes i caught her changing in the room door widely open. I believe she got a rendevous as i often read about maids with bagadash workers. So secretly i installed a cctv & she noticed it. I told her that i understand she had her needs & ask her to get her partner to wear the cap when doing it. She's here to earn $ at the same time dont wish her to get HIV. She cried & told me that he bf betray her & she wanna revenge. So she's in a relationship with a local neighbourhood nsboy. I told her to ask the boy to check in 81 & have sex instead of our home. Lucky i see it if not my wife will surely kill her or send her back (my wife does not like the maid i hire as she younger & slimmer then her, aiya woman)
Old 10-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mr.petain is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.petain View Post
hi bros,

that was it.. she didnt reply for the nite.. until the following morning....,
suddenly so lazy to type what all my sms convo with her.

in summary, after all my attacking methods, finally managed to meet up with her and got a handjob as she was in a hurry to go home.. cant wait for her off day..

oh yah! at the expense of a prepaid top up card of cos.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1