The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
procto1701 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyprocto1701 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Extraordinaire fashion gal (headturner)

Hi bro Lightning,

Your PM is full; can I have Chen Chen's contact pls?

Tks in advance
Old 13-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

Hi bro,
Please PM me the contact.
I'm 24 .
Old 13-01-2008, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
greg1u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo Bro Lightning,

Your PM over flow liao. I can't PM leh.

May I have my dream come true? Please let me have this gem kang tuao number?

Email : [email protected]

Thanks.
Old 14-01-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alucard-leon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro Lightning,

Can share ChenChen's contact?
btw ya PM box is full so decided to post here.
appreciate if u reply.
u can PM or email me at [email protected]
await ya reply. Cheers bro!
Old 14-01-2008, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Thanks will keep u in loop as well. hopefully I could get CC to tarma with another babe who i am not going to name...Hopefully i will post my FR again here to make everyone hairstand and bui tahan
NB..... I hate u... hahahahaha.
Old 14-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 18
yangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had tried to reach her on a few occassion since the previous week but either timing can't match or most of the time she can't make it. So I decided to make booking with her 2 days in adavnce! Anyway I thought maybe still no chance cos she is so popular but at last we met up over the weekend.

Pick her up and proceed to my favorite love nest. To cut story short, indeed the way she treat me is I would say like both of us were deep in love, true enough, she is young and got a pair of astonish boobs and it seems to me that she prefer to have braless Once inside the room I was commenting to her that her T shirt is under size, because her boobs looks like wanna force out from the T-Shirt. We sat down and TCC for a while and don't know why we have this subject of milk in China, and I was telling her that in China Mongu produce the best quality cow milk by the brand name called mong niu. So I began to tiss her like a mu niu and i wanna to he nai.. hahaha... we have a good laugh and we start to strip ourselve for the action.

She bath for me and I return her a favour, so shiok when I carress her assest, squeeze them and lick them. In fact I spent quite some time fondling her breast until she said do you want to go to the bed? She asked me to relax don't get excited we have all the time together. And she dry me up and ask me to lie down and relax and she will go on top with her breast hanging down so that I can enjoy more and she using one hand to stroke my didi and with no time, my cock was so hard already, I cannot stop fondling her breast. She asked me to relax and enjoy and told me that she is preparing a hotdog sandwhich. I said cannot too long bcos I will sure explode in no time. She said don't worry she will do it slowly and man what a sight !! with her two big solid boobs squeezing my didi. Then she said she is ready to ride me. Put CD and she starts to ride me slowly but I know I cannot liao, I told her I want to be on top and while I grabbed both her breast with some aggresive ride, she starts to say faster faster, i am coming and I in no time I came together with her. Then we took turn to shower, I offer her to send her back but she is meeting another brother.

SUMMARY
Boobs: 36C
HJ: with her boobs
BBBJ: superb
Catbah: did try
FJ: 9
Damage: Good value for sure
RTF: of course I had a wonderful session.

Thanks bro lightning for sharing the contact.
Old 14-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Recently, CC has just changed her handphone no. as the old number charges on incoming calls. so i will resend her no. again to the rest of the bros. Meanwhile she will still retain her old number till further notice. Will inform u guys when she decided remove the old line
Old 14-01-2008, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
makop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Make an appointment with her at around noon today. At first look, she is indeed quite pretty but, if wanna compare with golden triangle side she most probably lose out a bit on the looks department. The service is definitely good, this the golden triangle side would fail miserably. Even after the session is finish, as there is no immediate appointment she stay with me until the duration of the transit room was up. Overall would say is quite a playful girl and her attitude is good as she will also ask if you are comfortable with her and if not it is okay for her to forgo the session.

Look: 7
boob: C+ (enchanced?) not too sure at times it seems natural
Body: 7.5
Bbbj: 6.5 (hardworking but the suction is not there)
FJ: 8.5
Attitude: 9 (French like no tomorrow and won't rush you)

For those who are really looking for syts, you might wanna meet up with her first before booking the hotel. Not saying that she looks old just that there was incident that a relatively young customer make an appointment but has his own preferance and chen chen ends up to be the one saying that it's okay if he is not comfortable with the session so as not to waste the hotel $ and time.
Anyway thanks to TS for the lobang.
Old 14-01-2008, 08:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
Sorry bro I'm the one who with her during 330pm-5pm. I could say as all the bros have already described she is v pro make u feel like man. I f her like Tony Leung in Lust and Caution ...

Look: 7 (I had seen much more pretty ones)
Body: 7 (Boobs enhanced i prefer natural ones)
Frenching: 9 (v passionate)
Fingering: 9 (v wet and horny)
BBBJ: 9 (abit shoart say mine too big her cannot take all i think she tell this to every bros)
FJ: 10 (pattern more than badminton)
RTF: unlikely cos i gg to china again
I also wanna become the next tony Leung
Old 14-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Yo dun worry u r in my list too me got limited time remind me again if i 4get
Bro..thks for the PM..will try her out when i back with FR...
Old 14-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 18
Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!

Just had a session with Chen Chen for the 3rd time.

What need to be said was mentioned in my previous 2 FRs.

The experience was still as intense as ever, if not more intense. Frenching was as usual like being in a war zone, as if I'm fighting for my life in the battlefield. The actual session was worse than war, as if there is no more rations and it all depends on this session, whether you live or die, with both of breaking into bodies of sweat and bed was rocked out of its original place.

I was intending to rest a little after the session, hence getting a room for 4 hours. However it seems like Chen Chen have a different idea in mind. She stayed with me for the entire 4 hours, rejecting some business whom called up. And got a second session from her without any additional charges, which of course is up to her own discretion.

She mentioned she have to go over to Malaysia for a few days before coming back to Singapore again, due to VISA issues. So Bros who are keen may want to get her soon or risk getting her at a later date
Old 14-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 21
candice878 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycandice878 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro,
Please PM me the contact. I have pmed you twice
I'm 25. thank in advance
Old 15-01-2008, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
Steelman80 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelman80 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelman80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayate View Post
Bro, this one die die must try if you like Sophia. Anyway try to confirm appointment the day before. I got her twice by that way.

She's really like Sophia in many ways, but her GFE and KC is more powerful than that of Sophia's
Been following this thread for some time but never took action. However, after Bro Nayate's FR, i immediately PM Bro Lightning on 10 Jan (thu) afternoon for ChenChen and Ah Mei's contact. Bro Lightning response was "lightning fast". Got reply PM within minutes. Thumbs up Bro Lightning! faster than professional OKT.

Read the FR and realized that ChenChen needs to be booked in advance so did so on Thu for Sun. Must be kiasu as I going off overseas trip on 16 jan.

Waited for my Sunday slot, went to the appointed hotel. First impression: ChenChen is very nicely dressed and maintained. Yes, got the Sophia-HK's class. And the rates are much more affordable. (Sophia went up to $200 from $150).

It was a short session I was in the rush, was in between running errands. Overall a fantastic session, time just passes so far. GFE is there.

Looks: 8/10 (a bit old for me but a nice departure from usual SYT)
Boobs & Body: 8/10
FJ: 7/10 (Quite SOP)
GFE: 9/10 (Wished I had more time but I was in the rush not her)
Conclusion: IMHO, it is a value package!! Fantastic deal for $100.
RTF: Long queue. Dun think so becos need to try Ah Mei first (Bro Lightning's shenyang recommendation first).

Bro Nayate, I agree "die-die must try". 4 condoms instead of 4 chopsticks!

Thanks again Bro Lightning for the great find!
Bolly(Beauthaiful) Chanel(Crystal1001) Jasmine(Angelfighter) KeXin(YanDaoKing) Debra(South) Kathy(Richie_Rich) FeiFei(Ultrashiok) Sophia(Nayate) LiHong(GTR34NurSpecII) Cherry(Matthias) Qiqi(Kniight)Justyna(Thaiboy) ChenChen(Lighting) Niki&Yonghee(ExotiCunt) XiuXiu(AceC)
Old 15-01-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 23
sex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bro lighting..

can pm me the contact? will really like to try.

Actually wanted to get contact from u for long time.. but couldn't logged in for the past 2 weeks! so no logged in and den read FR after FR freaking cannot take it!

finally managed to log in now.. oso dun wan wat e F*** wrong with my work PC la.. think maybe time to ask my boss to upgrade.

thks!

I like BBBJ.
I like CIM too.
I like Girls Who Swallow Even More.
Old 15-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 18
beauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex4LiFe View Post
hi bro lighting..

can pm me the contact? will really like to try.

Actually wanted to get contact from u for long time.. but couldn't logged in for the past 2 weeks! so no logged in and den read FR after FR freaking cannot take it!

finally managed to log in now.. oso dun wan wat e F*** wrong with my work PC la.. think maybe time to ask my boss to upgrade.

thks!
wah! you are like a sex-crazed hunger tiger just released....and now going to launch fiery attacks of sperms!

Hope to have everyone's support inside here
| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread