The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
orangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
how ur luck at lucki plaza
orchard tower tea dance better
Halo Yong Uncle

Teadance also can ah?

How have you been.

Cheers
Old 25-07-2010, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
TemPoRaRie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met up with this maid last Sunday for a couple of hours. Knew her from a website. Had been chatting on the phone and smsing her the past week. She claimed that she is not easy and didn't show that she is horny.

We sat in my car parked at a shaded carpark. Managed to kiss her. Suddenly, she started frenching me furiously and I managed to play with her breasts. Will be meeting up again today. Shall come back to update, cheers.
Old 25-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifreamduck View Post
There's this young indon maid from the nearby hdbs at work, I'd put her at about 19 to early 20s, average at best looks but theres just something about her that gives me a hardon every time I see her walk by. I've been checking her out for months, but she's usually pushing around her employer, some old guy in his 70s to 80s in his wheelchair, so there's almost never a good time to approach.
Minimum age for maids is 23 - as per MOM - next comment - don't shit around your house .. next comment ..

If you are asking if you have the guts to chat her up .. NO COMMENTS MATE ...
Old 25-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Back from a yummy maid lunch.lol. Sir and mam went out with family, Mai tu Liao, ask my friendly dog walking frend maid to meet at staircase. Ask her dun wear panties.when we met, rub and kiss like crazy...I think she pent up man-days Liao cannot than.

Then I fish out a sexy g string and wear for her, wah Liao her face turn red untils like strawberry, super shy. She say funny the string behind her ass crack, but I told her damn steamy to look at, ESP at the staircase!!!!!

And then begin the slow fast slow fast, frenching rubber and hot hot fingering which I hen hen make her cum twice,
Machiam like I wash hand like that, so wet! Both of us left super satisfied. Who says walking a dog is boring! Hehehehehe.
Old 25-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi bros, hope someone with experience in indon maids can let me know if I still have a chance...

I really hope I didn't completely blow it with this one cos I'm positive this is a wild one underneath that shyness. I'm also pretty sure I might be the first guy or at least one of the very few ones to go up to her and approach her like that. Any ideas if there is a way to connect back and make her comfortable to at least be friends?
Hey ifreamduck , just approach her the next time when she is alone , much more easier , if still cannot , don't waste time , look for another fish , there are so many hot maids around.
Old 25-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
Thanks for the tips.
May be meeting her this weekend so will try something out from there. Any FR will update here.

Hope you have success bro.
Old 25-07-2010, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ifreamduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Minimum age for maids is 23 - as per MOM - next comment - don't shit around your house .. next comment ..

If you are asking if you have the guts to chat her up .. NO COMMENTS MATE ...
Alright my age estimates might be off, but I'm not asking for opinions on my guts or lack thereof. I'm asking if anyone with experience with a painfully shy indon has had any luck turning her around that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
Hey ifreamduck , just approach her the next time when she is alone , much more easier , if still cannot , don't waste time , look for another fish , there are so many hot maids around.
Yea man, I'm hoping she reacted the way she did cos the old coot was around. She's almost constantly seen pushing that wheelchair around, though I have seen her alone.
Old 25-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

this afternoon need to kill sometime in orchard so went down OT
relax 1 corner in naughty girl, drinking and seeing all bangala/nepalis sianing all the pinays
1 chick draw my attention dancing on podium, walk closer smile at her and she response back
in the dark she look fair and very trendy...
too bad cannt be i go up podium start daNCING rite....tat one was good old zouk days ...
finally she came down down and grab the chance to chat to her....surprisingly she is indon...her another gf join in ...hmmm a bit dark but look like our local minah looks

anyway cut short onli take their no. as gotto rush off for my next apt
not a bad afternoon to kill my time.....
Old 26-07-2010, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bros, hope someone with experience in indon maids can let me know if I still have a chance...

There's this young indon maid from the nearby hdbs at work, I'd put her at about 19 to early 20s, average at best looks but theres just something about her that gives me a hardon every time I see her walk by. I've been checking her out for months, but she's usually pushing around her employer, some old guy in his 70s to 80s in his wheelchair, so there's almost never a good time to approach.

I finally saw my chance today when I saw her alone on a nearby park bench while the old bugger was trying out the elderly fitness equipment some distance ahead with his back towards us. I walked up, and was so nervous all I could do and say was flash her a friendly smile and ask if we could be friends.

Turns out she was so damn shy and nervous herself she just said no, avoiding eye contact the whole time. I couldn't really push for much else so I just smiled said ok and just walked away.

I really hope I didn't completely blow it with this one cos I'm positive this is a wild one underneath that shyness. I'm also pretty sure I might be the first guy or at least one of the very few ones to go up to her and approach her like that. Any ideas if there is a way to connect back and make her comfortable to at least be friends?

I used to live in a HDB block where there were many girls like that, pushing the old people around on wheelchairs. I never did chat them up because it's in the block where I live, but I'd often smile at them in greeting, like a Hello smile. They usually smile back.

I think if you had done this first, then the girl would not have said no. If you just walk up, obviously being nervous as hell, then they think you're some wierd or sleazy guy.

But if she'd seen you around a bit for a while, and smiled, then she'd be more apporachable. You could join her and say hello, how long have you worked here, etc.

My humble 2 cents.

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 26-07-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ifreamduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
I used to live in a HDB block where there were many girls like that, pushing the old people around on wheelchairs. I never did chat them up because it's in the block where I live, but I'd often smile at them in greeting, like a Hello smile. They usually smile back.

I think if you had done this first, then the girl would not have said no. If you just walk up, obviously being nervous as hell, then they think you're some wierd or sleazy guy.

But if she'd seen you around a bit for a while, and smiled, then she'd be more apporachable. You could join her and say hello, how long have you worked here, etc.

My humble 2 cents.
Haha thanks bro I've actually always been pretty cordial and friendly with maids my whole life, and do treat them with the respect they deserve. Even before this current fantasy, I'll always give a warm friendly smile and head nod to the ones who do make eye contact whether I find them fuckable or not.

I guess I got a little ganjiong this time but the problem with this one is there are few windows of opportunity every time I see her. She constantly has earphones on, and she's either pushing around the old man or she's doing a quick grocery run. So any ideas while I hunt for the next one?
Old 26-07-2010, 06:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
May be meeting her this weekend so will try something out from there. Any FR will update here.
Finally got result, but much to my disappointment

Met her up yesterday at town area. Had lunch together before proceeding to love nest. Prior to the meet up, I had teasingly told her over the phone that I will bring her somewhere nice to "hug hug" a little, and she responded positively asking have I decided the venue. So that gave some encouragement.

While strolling after lunch, I pop the suggestion of "hug hug". She smiled and ask if it was far from where we are going. Of course being an ex-cheongster, I was able to locate any nearest hotel like a GPS.

Once in the room, quickly tried to raba raba but she seems negative.
F__k !!then why she agreed to go hotel ???
I tot to myself to prepare for the worst; "no show"
She suggested taking showers but one at a time.

After both of us bathed, she jump onto the bed and hug me and I quickly pull away our towels. Kiss here and there and she gave me a short blow job. Though suction is good, it was not deep throat which I much prefer.
Wanted to finger her but she rejected. So quickly shift to missionary and hump her.

She is a lazy gal, on missionary, she rested the weight of her legs on my back, making things difficult. Some of you may suggest changing position, but I didn't.
WHY ??
COS.... I dun know if it was my dick was too small or her ex-Russian bf had a giant dick that cause permanent damage to her hole, I felt like stirring kopi-O, in our hokkien terms.
I just jam hard and finished off.
I asked her when was the last time she had sex and she answered more than 6 months ago.

Alamak, so many monthes ago also so loose, I can't imagine what it was like it it was few days ago ??!!??....

I dun believe in FOC thingy so brought her to sporting store and got her a pair of white slip-on sneaker for her nursing job.

Sent her to the MRT station then got myself a-good-old ice cold beer before heading home.

Overall, 1st experience with a pinay but not a good one.
Will I see her again? maybe..., cos still got to help her reformat her lappy. Maybe keep as casual friend and see if I can get lucky with one of her busty fair skin friend.

the hunt continues.............

Retired Samster
Old 26-07-2010, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
bedlover70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Finally got result, but much to my disappointment

Met her up yesterday at town area. Had lunch together before proceeding to love nest. Prior to the meet up, I had teasingly told her over the phone that I will bring her somewhere nice to "hug hug" a little, and she responded positively asking have I decided the venue. So that gave some encouragement.

While strolling after lunch, I pop the suggestion of "hug hug". She smiled and ask if it was far from where we are going. Of course being an ex-cheongster, I was able to locate any nearest hotel like a GPS.

Once in the room, quickly tried to raba raba but she seems negative.
F__k !!then why she agreed to go hotel ???
I tot to myself to prepare for the worst; "no show"
She suggested taking showers but one at a time.

After both of us bathed, she jump onto the bed and hug me and I quickly pull away our towels. Kiss here and there and she gave me a short blow job. Though suction is good, it was not deep throat which I much prefer.
Wanted to finger her but she rejected. So quickly shift to missionary and hump her.

She is a lazy gal, on missionary, she rested the weight of her legs on my back, making things difficult. Some of you may suggest changing position, but I didn't.
WHY ??
COS.... I dun know if it was my dick was too small or her ex-Russian bf had a giant dick that cause permanent damage to her hole, I felt like stirring kopi-O, in our hokkien terms.
I asked her when was the last time she had sex and she answered more than 6 months ago.

Alamak, so many monthes ago also so loose, I can't imagine what it was like it it was few days ago ??!!??....

I dun believe in FOC thingy so brought her to sporting store and got her a pair of white slip-on sneaker for her nursing job.

Sent her to the MRT station then got myself a-good-old ice cold beer before heading home.

Overall, 1st experience with a pinay but not a good one.
Will I see her again? maybe..., cos still got to help her reformat her lappy. Maybe keep as casual friend and see if I can get lucky with one of her busty fair skin friend.

the hunt continues.............
ya bro dun give up hope and pinay alway trade us around. maybe u will get her friend next round and happy bonking .
Old 26-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had same experience with a nurse, from a hospital - something like those old folks home type.

Bit too large size, then I figure out she is not 32 as she claim, but more like 39, and have three children.

If she haven't give birth, then sure even with big size one, the vagina not stretch, but once given birth, then the vagina can stretch.

Alternate for that - well, you can PM me and I can suggest some tips ..

Paiseh to shower all info on the board like that ..
Old 26-07-2010, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
eewmij deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Take what they say with a pinch or tablespoon of salt. I don't believe that whenever they told me, the last time they had sex was 6months, 3 months etc. Because most of them are just like us...having so many men at the same time.
Old 26-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ajtan84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_558029.html

A MAN who was caught in a master bedroom after a tryst with an Indonesian maid fell three storeys while escaping from the flat in Jurong West. He sustained head injuries and was hospitalised.

The man's escape and fall at Block 857, Jurong West Street 81 last Saturday was caught on video by a reader of The Straits Times citizen journalism website STOMP.

The video by STOMPer Nurul shows the man sitting on a window ledge of the third floor unit at around 2pm. He then fell to ground and was rescued by officers from the Singapore Civil Defence Force.

The New Paper reported on Monday that he had earlier gone to the maid's flat while her employers were out shopping.

The employers returned unexpectedly and one of them spotted the man hiding behind the curtains in the bedroom and chased him, blocking his way to the door.

The man returned to the bedroom, while the flat owner rang the police, only to find the man had jumped from the window.

The Indonesian maid later told police she was in love with the man, despite only knowing him for six days. She has been married for four years and has a three-year-old son, but said she would divorce her husband for the new man.

Police told STOMP that they were alerted to the incident on Saturday afternoon. When they arrived at the scene they found a '21-year-old male Indian lying on the ground floor with injuries'.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1