The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Come here to see Mrs B because my place heavy thundery showers. Good news that Covid-19 Safe Management Measures are further relaxed from 26 April 2022, just to last bit: wear masks while indoors and within F&B outlets. We are getting there.... post 22888.
Old 23-04-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
unnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Great updates loving every update!
Old 23-04-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold

thanks to mr b!!
i get the coloured pic

22275 not sure why it seems the breast become smaller?
Old 24-04-2022, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 12
cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!

upz Mrs B for the weekend
Old 24-04-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3722 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6942 / Power: 19
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
thanks to mr b!!
i get the coloured pic

22275 not sure why it seems the breast become smaller?
few days before period time breasts will feel pain and getting bigger, nipples will be very sensitive and cant touch them, including licking and sucking.
now breasts getting smaller because aging and heavy physical exercise, but still above C

Old 24-04-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 18
wuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxmanda View Post
update
Mrs B doing outdoor shooting soon....
Old 24-04-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Beautiful Sunday & Mrs B. Looking forward to Tuesday and post 22888.
Old 24-04-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
extramanu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyextramanu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
update
Want to have a swim with Mrs B
Old 24-04-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
unnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of light

I want color versions please!
Old 24-04-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
ballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
few days before period time breasts will feel pain and getting bigger, nipples will be very sensitive and cant touch them, including licking and sucking.
now breasts getting smaller because aging and heavy physical exercise, but still above C
Nice seductive pose, a woman that knows what she wants
Old 25-04-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster (P)

benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

update
Old 25-04-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11346 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
update
Waiting for sex in the pool
Old 25-04-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Ben... missing your emails... bumping and humping

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 25-04-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 16
Grangster is a glorious beacon of lightGrangster is a glorious beacon of lightGrangster is a glorious beacon of lightGrangster is a glorious beacon of lightGrangster is a glorious beacon of light

I want the colored versions

Thank Mr and Mrs B
Old 25-04-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster (P)

update
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1