The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 4
Oppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant future
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Not Syed Alwi road, nearby though, Jalan Besar area
Saw this ML and her reviews in telegram saying that she is plus sized and has huge tits. Face was pretty for me as well.

As a plus sized and boobs guy, I decided to give it a try.

Massage : less than 30 mins I think but quite hard massage.
Boobs : D to E. Were pretty huge
Body : feels a little more than plus size especially in middle part but still not too big to turn me off.
Extra : had b2b plus HJ she only took top off. Was really naughty spanking me even during massage. Spanked her and grabbed her ass back as well. She resisted but was wet when I tried to finger her. Love naughty thicc milfs with huge tits
Damage : 58 + 80

Verdict : she fell kinda short on massage. Was more meaty than curvy but still sexy to turn me on. Really liked her naughty attitude. She might be a lil rough too. The attitude on extra made it up for the shortage of massage.

RTM? : maybe 2 or 3 more times considering how much I am of a thicc huge boobs kinda guy and seeing how much of a shortage of thicc babes there are.

Disclaimer : I am more into the heavier side. Don’t take my recommendations going there thinking you will find a slim babe with unporportioned boobs to her body. If you are into curvier, meatier girls pm me for contact.

I will put this quote by wise men before me

One man meat is another man poison. Cheers
Old 02-09-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 4
y2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyy2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker6699 View Post
not syed alwi road
any one tried the
YV/YU QUAN SPA? nearby
288 JALAN BESAR?
only tried yokey so far, the rest haven't tried.
shop inside have quite number of girl, only have eyes on yokey and one prc gal
Old 03-09-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lurker6699 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2ngc8 View Post
only tried yokey so far, the rest haven't tried.
shop inside have quite number of girl, only have eyes on yokey and one prc gal
dmg and pretty?
so far only on telegram say yokey and yami i think.

i walked past other day no people and decide to go upper weld legi massage instead abc beauty wellness maybe cause my little bro no reaction to auntie massage so didn't offer ba.

but it was a good 60min massage. go home slept well.
Old 03-09-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 4
y2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyy2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
dmg and pretty?
so far only on telegram say yokey and yami i think.

i walked past other day no people and decide to go upper weld legi massage instead abc beauty wellness maybe cause my little bro no reaction to auntie massage so didn't offer ba.

but it was a good 60min massage. go home slept well.
almost milf, but wont reject one i think but ymmv.
have full but i only took bbbj. she can massage well so that's plus, albeit not professional one.
Old 03-09-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
CollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone knows if lisa is still around? The petite lady from PRC was from the shop with many towels in front last i remembered
Old 03-09-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Riskrelic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by knopfler View Post
Was in the vicinity yet and looked at my MiChat. Looks okay in the profile pic so proceeded. Place is near Jalan Besar. A young Viet 26 yo and small sized but not short. Face okay Not ugly, not hot.
Massage was passable. Given her small frame she did her best. Then came the GQ. Offers HJ $50 and BBBJ $100.
I didn’t say anything, she just HJ me, then she lifted her shirt and bra. Small B cup with eraser type nipples. Sucked them, she was turned on she started to BBBJ me, then the pulled down her yoga pants…. And said FJ for $200… i Nego $150 she said ok, but I didn’t bring enough $$, but with BBBJ was pretty good, I let her keep doing it, the she allowed me to CIM! After that she squeezed me and sucked every last drop.
Paid my dues…. Hardworking viet, good attitude. Willing to please her customer. Not sure if i will go there as it is quite far for me!
Hi, may i have contact for this young viet?
Old 04-09-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 1
DurianSeason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
not syed alwi road
any one tried the
YV/YU QUAN SPA? nearby
288 JALAN BESAR?
Not bad service, can go and try.
Old 05-09-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CaptainCloudy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppailover13 View Post
Not Syed Alwi road, nearby though, Jalan Besar area
Saw this ML and her reviews in telegram saying that she is plus sized and has huge tits. Face was pretty for me as well.

As a plus sized and boobs guy, I decided to give it a try.

Massage : less than 30 mins I think but quite hard massage.
Boobs : D to E. Were pretty huge
Body : feels a little more than plus size especially in middle part but still not too big to turn me off.
Extra : had b2b plus HJ she only took top off. Was really naughty spanking me even during massage. Spanked her and grabbed her ass back as well. She resisted but was wet when I tried to finger her. Love naughty thicc milfs with huge tits
Damage : 58 + 80

Verdict : she fell kinda short on massage. Was more meaty than curvy but still sexy to turn me on. Really liked her naughty attitude. She might be a lil rough too. The attitude on extra made it up for the shortage of massage.

RTM? : maybe 2 or 3 more times considering how much I am of a thicc huge boobs kinda guy and seeing how much of a shortage of thicc babes there are.

Disclaimer : I am more into the heavier side. Don’t take my recommendations going there thinking you will find a slim babe with unporportioned boobs to her body. If you are into curvier, meatier girls pm me for contact.

I will put this quote by wise men before me

One man meat is another man poison. Cheers
This is Tina right? Her attitude is the plus point for sure, could do with losing maybe about 10kg to streamline her midsection
Old 05-09-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 4
Oppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCloudy View Post
This is Tina right? Her attitude is the plus point for sure, could do with losing maybe about 10kg to streamline her midsection
Yeap Spot on!
Old 05-09-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermel View Post
How about lulu 云析? The figure look solid.
She and Coco confirmed bao chiak. No regrets, what you see is what you get. Coco has higher gfe, service both tip top.
Old 05-09-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Jesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lulu boobs are fake. Her overall package is still nice ... if anyone is into milfy look ... its really nice.

Coco boobs are real. I feel she is more slutty ...
Old 05-09-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Angela new wellness @ syed alwi, saw many big headlights outside. Anyone tried ?
Old 05-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banque888 View Post
My first time trying coco too last week…I would say yes her boobs is big but the service lvl to me not so much.
I did not get the curtain room but the room like a small store room beside the toilet with a massage bed inside.I guess nobody else was there that night.
Another good thing is that she can speak English coz I can’t speak Chinese..
Maybe I should learn…

The way she massage was just ok2 for me…den come her offer, 2b for hj and b2b..I try to nego to 1b3r den she say she will give bj also together for 2b..
Den I say ok…

She give me catbath den cap bj which is just a short one btw…den proceed to hj..
Manage to zhut zhut before release..

The worst part was the time I go in till I shower and wear my clothes back,I got short change on the time was just about 40 mins total..

Told myself this place would be the last time and move on to the next..
Went once for CC. Pretty, killer figure and good gfe. And probably the only one worth heading down for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killu1234 View Post
Angela new wellness @ syed alwi, saw many big headlights outside. Anyone tried ?
Tried once. Like some fish stall, the nice ones are outside and the unfresh ones are inside. They will do bait-and-switch if you don't specify which headlights you saw and want. Better to choose before going in.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 06-09-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Lycorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried this viet Bao Ngoc at 2** ?

She like very wild lady
Old 06-09-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermel View Post
How about lulu 云析? The figure look solid.
Yunxi face not that sharp in person, I find her service only so so. Her body is well maintained for someone in her early 40s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
She and Coco confirmed bao chiak. No regrets, what you see is what you get. Coco has higher gfe, service both tip top.
Yunxi service not even close to Coco standard, Coco is alot better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1