The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 17-05-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YouAreABastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Would you read my sentence again?
"With us"

If not go read again..

I don't give a tits about spurs...

Fuck you!

you are a bastard born loser motherfucker retarded dog!

Last night My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother & you this bastard loser retarded dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard loser retarded dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Fuck you!
Old 17-05-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YouAreABastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
good good...fully agreed...

I will not criticise Liverpool Players or Manager...all had done exceptionally well...also done beyond many ppl expectation...so we have things to looked forward to next season...

Fuck you!

you are a bastard born loser motherfucker retarded dog!

Last night My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother & you this bastard loser retarded dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard loser retarded dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Fuck you!
Old 18-05-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Goalkeeper ?

Yeah, Brendan is looking at Michel Vorm.

5 million pounds for the 30 year old. Interesting.

Pierre.
Definitely Liverpool need another goalkeeper now that Liverpool is back in the Champions League.
Old 18-05-2014, 06:14 PM
Samster

Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
we need bigger squad coming season, so would like to see more players coming in rather than going out....
I agree with you that Liverpool need a bigger squad next season. Ideally Liverpool should have 36 players for all competitions. 3 players in every position. But sadly Liverpool only given 60 million pounds from FSG.BR needs to offload certain players who don't fit into his plans. From I what I can see he needs another 20 to 30 million pounds from player sales.
Old 18-05-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Typical of a selling club to hold the purchasing club at ransom.

Sherwood was sacked by Spurs today and Pochettino is tipped to take over at White Hart Lane.

This might possibly pave the way for some Saints players to get out.

Pierre.
I am glad to see Spurs struggling after they have bought certain players that Liverpool was targeting. From what I can see Spurs will need another 2 to 3 years to be a force to be taken seriously.
Old 18-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
same sentiments here. Few players who hv excelled in the top European leagues do well in EPL. there are, but seems like there are more misses than hits. let's see ... Kezman, Cheyrou, Forlan, Kleberson, Acquilani, Shevchenko, Lamela, Babel, Diouf.

some who hv done well couldnt take the toils of EPL n ended up in the treatment room for lengthy periods. like Arteta, Hazard, Aguero, Michu.

it'll be an immense challenge for BR to sign the right players at the right budget n at the same time get rid of some dead wood. altho Pool hv a 'big budget' to the tune of 60m (reportedly) to spend, we still do not have the luxury to spend like a running tap like ManC and Chelsea.

think Lallana n Shaw/Fonte/Cole would be good to start off with. Secure them 1st, we still hv a decent budget to splurge on n take our pick on the other players during World Cup. now that Pool plays in ECL next season, we are in a better proposition to attract star players.

I think BR knows what he needs to build on the success of last season. What I worry will be the transfer committee will cock up again. If they are seriously interested in certain players they should move in fast and seal the deal before other clubs come in to snatch them away. Liverpool have been a laughing stock in the last couple of transfer windows.I hope this time they won't screw it up.
Old 18-05-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool banked in 97 million pounds last season for TV rights. Maybe some portion of the revenue could be used on transfers ?

I tend not to read too much into transfer news until something certain surfaces.

I'm not sure why Rodgers is looking at Bony.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 18-05-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Ideally, Liverpool can bring in some players on loan to beef up the squad and make up the numbers
Old 18-05-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
I am glad to see Spurs struggling after they have bought certain players that Liverpool was targeting. From what I can see Spurs will need another 2 to.. 3 years to be a force to be taken seriously.
How wrong u are...they bought abt 8 players..who are new to the bpl..they have had a taste of it...anyone who tot spurs wld get into the top 4..must have been dreaming...but believe me they are decent players..and with a decent coach they will be better nxt season..they have the foudation to finish in the top 4...will not be easy for us nxt season.most foreign players take time...just like city..plus point u can see how well borini as adapted to the bpl...glad hes back...will give us sum options up front or as a wide striker
Old 18-05-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Liverpool banked in 97 million pounds last season for TV rights. Maybe some portion of the revenue could be used on transfers ?

I tend not to read too much into transfer news until something certain surfaces.

Bony? I dont think so...the papers always like to speculate..i will just wait for the start of the season...all this trfs news are mostly used as smokescreen.
Old 18-05-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bony ... er why Bony??? Is he willing to sit on the bench n play 3rd fiddle to SAS? if on loan, can still consider la. if buy, i dun thk he'll come very cheap. maybe something to the tune of 8-12m???

I prefer Lukaku. believe he might even fare better than Sturridge but unlikely he'll come lah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
How wrong u are...they bought abt 8 players..who are new to the bpl..they have had a taste of it...anyone who tot spurs wld get into the top 4..must have been dreaming...but believe me they are decent players..and with a decent coach they will be better nxt season..they have the foudation to finish in the top 4...will not be easy for us nxt season.most foreign players take time...just like city..plus point u can see how well borini as adapted to the bpl...glad hes back...will give us sum options up front or as a wide striker
For the interest of Pool, I hope u r wrong bro!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-05-2014, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23665 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.thisisourhomeground.com/d...=tiohg-content

Interesting facts!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 20-05-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

liverpool in pot 3 in champs league.
Old 20-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to Luis Suarez yet again, this time for being the Golden Boot/Shoe joint top scorer in Europe, together with Cristiano Ronaldo!

https://sg.sports.yahoo.com/news/ron...091500859.html
Old 20-05-2014, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool is very lucky not to find themselves in Pot 1.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1