The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2024, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 1
zavili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
When it was called essence spa u mean....think now not 88
I went like 2 mths ago, charged $88.
Old 13-02-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
BossShark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tuina TCM

Used to frequent Blessed Health TCM at Blk 555 AMK. Squeaky clean place, had tuina from a few therapists before and all were really good. Used to visit Candy for 2-hour session every month until she RTC. Too bad didn't ask for her contact last time..
Old 13-02-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanzhu View Post
Just went to a TCM massage at AMK Ave 5. One hr $68 and offered me juagen got to top up $60, but say no release. Didnt take it and no GQ asked.

She got a nice body though and massage was powerful. Throughout the massage, i can feel her boobs resting on top of my head while she was massaging certain parts. Sometimes my elbow was in between her legs, like at her pussy alr. Maybe next month go back again to take the juagen and see got special not.

Bro, have you tried? Any release? Is she a milf or syt?
Old 13-02-2024, 12:26 PM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, any traditional tuina, which comes with pretty MILFs and load release after zhua gen, to recommend?
Old 13-02-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So far never heard of Tcm with full service.
Tried one at amk ave 10, p*** T** no edging but got GQ
Hope bros can share more
You be surprised how far you can go with the milf MLs at these TCM shops. It takes time, but very rewarding.
Old 13-02-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bros, any traditional tuina, which comes with pretty MILFs and load release after zhua gen, to recommend?
From the genuine JG in SG and BKK, I was told it is not recommended to release right after a JG session. Even I took back the ML for overnight, she did the JG for me at night, then I release in her in the morning.
Old 13-02-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
From the genuine JG in SG and BKK, I was told it is not recommended to release right after a JG session. Even I took back the ML for overnight, she did the JG for me at night, then I release in her in the morning.
I see. Any pretty milf with good sensual JG session to recommend or pretty milf tuina with release to recommend?

Bro, that’s very cool to enjoy free release the next morning.
Old 13-02-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1471 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Quote:
You be surprised how far you can go with the milf MLs at these TCM shops. It takes time, but very rewarding.
Need to be regular I guess, any to share bro
Old 13-02-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
I see. Any pretty milf with good sensual JG session to recommend or pretty milf tuina with release to recommend?

Bro, that’s very cool to enjoy free release the next morning.
Not entirely free. I took out the milf PRC ML from these TCM for overnights for an agreed amount. If do JG, then sex in the morning. Otherwise sex at night, 2nd round in morning if got feel. But she can't let me raw her too much, just when she thinks it's ok. No need to pay entrance fee too. She became my regular ML until she RTC.

Currently I don't have JG MLs with release to recommend. Only have those purely JG.
Old 13-02-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Need to be regular I guess, any to share bro
Of course. And it can take a longer time than other MLs. My MLs have now returned, I'm now trying to make advances on another ML.
Old 13-02-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some will tell u not to release right after the JG coz it's bad for health

Some will tell u not to keep the load after the JG coz it's bad for health

For me i hv both released & not released after the JG & am as healthy ..
Old 13-02-2024, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not all will let you push the envelope. And not all of us want to invest the time and money on these women. There’s one though at Tanjong P who’s milf and chio. Clean shop, tried hard but nothing. After change of management was told status is still the same. Any updates? Level 2, faces the road
Old 13-02-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not entirely free. I took out the milf PRC ML from these TCM for overnights for an agreed amount. If do JG, then sex in the morning. Otherwise sex at night, 2nd round in morning if got feel. But she can't let me raw her too much, just when she thinks it's ok. No need to pay entrance fee too. She became my regular ML until she RTC.

Currently I don't have JG MLs with release to recommend. Only have those purely JG.
Good catch bro. Salute you
Old 13-02-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddi View Post
Hello anyone tried milf cherry @jiakang before? Looks yummy
+5-6 years to her photo

Tried before when she worked at other joints using another fruit name, last at kim keat, her massage very good and is a friendly chatty person. But since she moved to JK I have not visited because the new joint looks pricey.

Might try again when she returns from prc after CNY. What's the entry damage at JK? Hope it's not 88 shop.
Old 14-02-2024, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Some will tell u not to release right after the JG coz it's bad for health

Some will tell u not to keep the load after the JG coz it's bad for health

For me i hv both released & not released after the JG & am as healthy ..
I've done both too, but prefer not to release right after the JG cuz I usually do it in BKK, rather release it in a girl.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1