The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2006, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why do some Sporean guys out to cheat PRCs of their feelings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbod8
Conclusion:
- they have screwed many Singaporeans and taken million$ of precious forex back home.
- only a minority few get screwed by Singaporeans. Not that they deserve it, but this is a two-way street babes.

Cheong with your dick. Not your heart.
another player in the house.... hehehe
I was in China for 4 years and I can relate exactly what bro hotbod is referring to....

but I must say hit rate in China is so much higher.... 1 year in Shenzhen alone I have bonked about 300-350 chicks and almost 3/4 are free. no joke. A young, ok looking Singaporean expat in China, what more can they ask for? but unfortunately for them I was a young arrogant bastard who fucks and forgets immediately the next morning.....

I even have so many chicks that were kept by men but they still go out to "hunt" for fucks every week nights! the HK men gave them a apartment to stay in and living allowances every month, but they only come over on weekends to look for them.... so good for me....
Old 25-09-2006, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 22
hotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Why do some Sporean guys out to cheat PRCs of their feelings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marji
another player in the house.... hehehe
I was in China for 4 years and I can relate exactly what bro hotbod is referring to....

but I must say hit rate in China is so much higher.... 1 year in Shenzhen alone I have bonked about 300-350 chicks and almost 3/4 are free. no joke. A young, ok looking Singaporean expat in China, what more can they ask for? but unfortunately for them I was a young arrogant bastard who fucks and forgets immediately the next morning.....

I even have so many chicks that were kept by men but they still go out to "hunt" for fucks every week nights! the HK men gave them a apartment to stay in and living allowances every month, but they only come over on weekends to look for them.... so good for me....
Bro Marji

I am sure you had a wonderful time in Shenzhen - real haven for men like us la. But, but...300-500 different chicks in one year?

There are 365 days in a year. If you really screwed that many, you are telling everyone that you bonked a different girl EVERY NIGHT, WITHOUT BREAK, THROUGHOUT THE YEAR!! Wah, you pump your sperm bank at Esso or Shell ah?

If a person truly fucked every single day every day for a year, guarantee KAR NENG LA! All the world's turtle soup, penis soup, bird's nest, essence of chicken won't help!!

kakakakakaakakakakakk
Old 25-09-2006, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There are 365 days in a year. If you really screwed that many, you are telling everyone that you bonked a different girl EVERY NIGHT, WITHOUT BREAK, THROUGHOUT THE YEAR!! Wah, you pump your sperm bank at Esso or Shell ah?
Can shuang fei what... one night on, one night off, breaks on public holidays. But still bloody siong.
Give the man a Tiger!

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 25-09-2006, 04:52 PM
Samster

marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am sure you had a wonderful time in Shenzhen - real haven for men like us la. But, but...300-500 different chicks in one year?

god damn if I'm kidding.... my record was 62 in 1 month.... go figure....

my hk friend who I live with had 74 in 1 month.... you have no idea what it was like back in 2002. have a student BJ us in the car while sending her to school, drop her then go BBS for a cheap bonk, then at night go high in clubs and hook....

party on my friend....
Old 25-09-2006, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbadass
Can shuang fei what... one night on, one night off, breaks on public holidays. But still bloody siong.
Give the man a Tiger!
exactly... bros who been to southern china or namely CP will know. its not hard.... 3-somes or 4 somes in CP is so common, and CHEAP! I had a 2 guy vs 7 chicks session just last year....

A bro here who I know personally have been to CP 3 times in 2 months! and he has 3-4 somes very nights while there. The only difference is that he was there for 1 wekk, I was there for 1 year... paradise! hehehe
Old 25-09-2006, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 22
hotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Why do some Sporean guys out to cheat PRCs of their feelings?

Quote:

my hk friend who I live with had 74 in 1 month.... you have no idea what it was like back in 2002. have a student BJ us in the car while sending her to school, drop her then go BBS for a cheap bonk, then at night go high in clubs and hook....

party on my friend....
STANDING OVATION MY FRIEND!!
Old 25-09-2006, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
why there's a need to discuss tatics on how to avoid cheated by PRC gals,
hallo bro! long time no c.

aiyah! i think u also know how 2 avoid getting chop by them. the best way is not 2 give them any money, n dont pay or do anythin 4 them. but hor if u do that, no more foc fuck, n they will avoid a miser.

so even if they dont ask 4 money by using their usual sob story, they still want u 2 pay 4 rent, transport, hi card, etc etc.

basically as long as u can afford 2 spend that kind of money 4 things 4 them n lanlan if they dont give u foc fucks, then u r alright.

its only when u go overboard becos u pay them 100k so they can get a divorce from their fake husbands n later u discover she have been fucking around behind your back, like that ntu carrot, i mean don, then u start doing crazy things lor!
Old 26-09-2006, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Just a general note: The term "free fuck" should only apply to WLs.

Sometimes people are so obsessed with the idea of getting a free bonk that to them a bonk is either free or not free. They don't really think about whether the term is applicable or not. and sometimes this can be insulting.

For instance, when you bonk your wife, is it considered a "free fuck"? Obviously the term does not apply because your wife is not selling sex at all!

The same applies to non-WLs like ONS or girlfriend (unless they also happen to be WLs). If you get an ONS and someone asks "was it a free fuck?", he is implying that either you or the woman usually sells sex, just that last night it was free.

A bonk is a bonk. Don't think about whether it was free or not. In fact, whether it was good or not should matter more. Of course it is human nature to want something for nothing, but we are too old to believe in Santa Claus.

If you bonk a WL and she didn't ask you to pay BUT still intended to ask for money later on, then the bonk was never free even if she never got the opportunity to ask. No amount of avoiding the WL after bonking will change the fact.

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 26-09-2006, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ToniCapriani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually when they say "Free fuck" it doesnt really mean monetarily. Actually it means dat u dont have to be responsible after the fuck. Its more like "Freedom fuck". When u do your wife or girlfriend its different cos the paper u sign and the commitment u put in is definitely not free.

For ONS... if u do it professionally , u can tell ppl its a FF.

As for prc WLs... its more complicated liao. Cos different WL different intentions.
The best is to pay for every WLs u bonk. If u think that its insulting to the gal if u pay her, den either buy her a gift or be nice to her by not telling everyone else she is a FF.
Old 27-09-2006, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 20
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seems like this thread got a lot of "Player in the house"....haha.....nvr really stay in Soutern China....been staying six years in the Cold North......but really amazing to see some bros here bonking gals by the hundreds per year....truly extraordinary!!!!!

Cheers!!!!

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 27-09-2006, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:

my hk friend who I live with had 74 in 1 month.... you have no idea what it was like back in 2002. have a student BJ us in the car while sending her to school, drop her then go BBS for a cheap bonk, then at night go high in clubs and hook........
marji didi... still going strong man! But notice that you are also seem to have lower interest in sex liao, like me. Now I prefer watching ppl. HaHa.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 27-09-2006, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
marji didi... still going strong man! But notice that you are also seem to have lower interest in sex liao, like me. Now I prefer watching ppl. HaHa.
Hi bro, still going on, but not that strong... hehehe

I still have the HIGH interest in sex, but I think the right way to say it is that sex drive has lowered.... or just worried that my personal sperm bank has reached a dangerously low level! hahahaha

used to bonk everyday, now only 2-4 times a week. And its not only include commercial bonks, but domestic bonks as well. (has to return ammo to my CO's armskote room too you know!!)

although I still go nightclubs & ktv almost every nights, but nowadays seldom go "live firing" after the session...... as much as I find the chick attractive, but just don't feel like doing her....
Old 28-09-2006, 08:56 AM
Samster

Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro, still going on, but not that strong... hehehe

Although I still go nightclubs & ktv almost every nights, but nowadays seldom go "live firing" after the session...... as much as I find the chick attractive, but just don't feel like doing her....
If time and chance permits, really muz join you for nite hour enjoyment. Muz guide me hor.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 28-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
If time and chance permits, really muz join you for nite hour enjoyment. Muz guide me hor.
sure.... just let me know in advance....

last night I was at Las Vegas.... its their 3rd year anniversary party. Not bad performance and lots of good chicks last night... the party will go on til Friday night.

Tonight I will go there again to follow up on these 2 chicks I met there last night... really swee man!!!!!
Old 02-10-2006, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
sure.... just let me know in advance....

last night I was at Las Vegas.... its their 3rd year anniversary party. Not bad performance and lots of good chicks last night... the party will go on til Friday night.

Tonight I will go there again to follow up on these 2 chicks I met there last night... really swee man!!!!!
No wonder I saw the chinese newspaper promoting 2 big pages on Las Vegas. The layout is indeed very posh, but the singers was like...

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1