The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 18-10-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbang View Post
Wow C*C* full so cheap
Friend try the other A**, ask for 150, like a dead fish, just lie there no a
Move at all.. hand no touch bird at all..
Interesting. Not defending A** but i had quite a different experience with her.
Quite passionate

2nd round - Swagelock, loneyheart, Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, Havanna Slicks

I will slowly return as fast as I can
Some of you may have to wait as i need to up others before coming back to you.

Sorry and thanks
Old 18-10-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
I don kno her background. But for sure, 1st n last time. Lol
That side got 1 Vietnam ML, name Cherry, last time worked at windy height same as Yoyo.
Got provide more than HJ bro…
Old 18-10-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
betaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
he set Mia up and got fire
Mia was a good gem. Unfortunate that she is not around anymore.

Last edited by betaparticle; 18-10-2022 at 04:09 PM.
Old 19-10-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 10
iamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to behold

Something interesting for you guys to explore.
Hair spa @ along old UNO beef house.

Look: Pretty Milf (8.5/10) Confirm won’t reject
Damage: 58/40mins. I think there is opening special 38/30mins
Special: she never offer. But she did mention that she in massage sg massage trade for several year and tiko customer story. So I believe there might be slim chance. So see which lucky bro can update here.
Massage: Wash hair with head and shoulder massage (10/10) Maybe I am mountain tortoise. But it was a very special experience. She will massage your head, splash water on you eye and shoulder. But is it all done in a professional way. You will not get messy.
RTM: confirm become regular if got special. If not I don’t think I will try again.
Old 20-10-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -218 / Power: 0
Handsome10 Handsome10 Handsome10
Quote:
Originally Posted by betaparticle View Post
Mia was a good gem. Unfortunate that she is not around anymore.
Big C mia is at silk spa tpy
Old 20-10-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Skipped this Anna from blk 183 #02-272.
Worst of all I tried in tpy.
Cold throughout the session. No chatting nothing.
Touch Abit also cannot. Hand reaching bra only being pushed off. Face is pretty but attitude bad. Anti clamax. Pissed off squeezed her butt real hard until I unloaded.
HJ also mechanic. More pain than shiok. Book her at your own risk. I throw $30 on the bed and go. She give me the look of so little but dare not asked when saw my angry face. Lol
The Anna I knew was from blk 17X but seems that they had moved to elsewhere.
Old 20-10-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwr View Post

Special: she never offer. But she did mention that she in massage sg massage trade for several year and tiko customer story. So I believe there might be slim chance. So see which lucky bro can update here.
Massage: Wash hair with head and shoulder massage (10/10) Maybe I am mountain tortoise. But it was a very special experience. She will massage your head, splash water on you eye and shoulder. But is it all done in a professional way. You will not get messy.
RTM: confirm become regular if got special. If not I don’t think I will try again.
Bro, can share name and location details please?
Old 20-10-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome10 View Post
Big C mia is at silk spa tpy
which Mia? from pandan one?
Old 21-10-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 10
iamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, can share name and location details please?
Bro. Old Uno beef hse. Lor 5 5 blk 5x pls do your home homework. If your are not familiar with this area. I sugggest I give it a miss.
Old 21-10-2022, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bro. Old Uno beef hse. Lor 5 5 blk 5x pls do your home homework. If your are not familiar with this area. I sugggest I give it a miss.
Sure bro. Thank you for your advice.
Old 21-10-2022, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 719 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Skipped this Anna from blk
oh.. her service getting so bad now.
was good years back at e-spa and Aurora
Old 21-10-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Probably earned enough. Or maybe got bf now.
Anyway go there you just prepared to get mechanic hj. I can diy better.
Old 21-10-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:

Think the shop no special one maybe need to jio the ml out
Old 22-10-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
U r right bro. Her service getting bad
Old 22-10-2022, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Skipped this Anna from blk 183 #02-272.
Cold throughout the session. No chatting nothing.
Touch Abit also cannot. Hand reaching bra only being pushed off. Face is pretty but attitude bad. Anti clamax. Pissed off squeezed her butt real hard until I unloaded.
HJ also mechanic. More pain than shiok. Book her at your own risk. I throw $30 on the bed and go. She give me the look of so little but dare not asked when saw my angry face. Lol
She is temperamental but when she is good , she can be quite hot.
I have been her regular since NBR roads and her main shortcoming is hard and modified tits.

Anyway, she is not a must have.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1