The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4657 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Dongbei girls like direct conversations. Straight to the point and hate calculative scheming characters. I ever met a 吉林 factory girl quite regularly.

Me: 你是汉族?
She: 不是,是满族
Me: 明白了。就晚点儿吧
She: 什么晚点?
Me: 晚点满足你。
She:
Good one. Upped you
Old 01-01-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

went to visit my old time ml at jalan besar area since today is the start of the new year and she is working...normally she will ask me to try their other girls, today as usual ask me to try their staff...but she was busy when I came...so my old time ml has to massage me first, then later change to the other ml...I told her so troublesome..why don't u massage me...she said now she seldom do...anyway she agreed to massage me...as usual, strip down to the boxers they provide...and here comes the massage....hard one but towards the end, she began to stroke my balls and ended up hj me...I told her can't cum unless I feel your nipples...she said cannot...lan lan...took a while to release and she complained me doing it on purpose...time to go back and went to shower and before I got the chance to give me the tips, she said no need...today free for u...
Old 02-01-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went to visit my old time ml at jalan besar area since today is the start of the new year and she is working...normally she will ask me to try their other girls, today as usual ask me to try their staff...but she was busy when I came...so my old time ml has to massage me first, then later change to the other ml...I told her so troublesome..why don't u massage me...she said now she seldom do...anyway she agreed to massage me...as usual, strip down to the boxers they provide...and here comes the massage....hard one but towards the end, she began to stroke my balls and ended up hj me...I told her can't cum unless I feel your nipples...she said cannot...lan lan...took a while to release and she complained me doing it on purpose...time to go back and went to shower and before I got the chance to give me the tips, she said no need...today free for u...
Is it yellow sign board?

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 02-01-2023, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 4
y2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyy2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
best customer service, good for you haha
Old 02-01-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Is it yellow sign board?
not really yellow...it is closer to the MRT station...
Old 03-01-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any Bro recommendations for a vietbu in this area?
Old 06-01-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ihabecancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Apple Yang Yang at Syed Alwi who is from Dongbei Harbin one does not charge entrance, 150 all in, but must make reservation, no walk in, she is a hidden gem, very young just 23 years old , that type of ktv girl standard calibre. Typical Dongbei beauty look, almond eyes apple cheeks sharp nose, a bit like fanbingbing but better as sharper features and no plastic surgery, body also nice, very porcelain white skin can see veins type 白里透红 , quite busty 34 c too, slim curvy hourglass figure.

Dongbei esp Heilongjiang girls are a class of their own. Really very beautiful be it face body complexion. Thats why I am quite sucker for them.

I notice those make reservation no walk in type usually no entrance fee, whatever stated on their official website is fixed. Those walk in type might need.
bro can share ctc? thanks thanks
Old 09-01-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sevenboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi pls share where is the place and who to look for. Thanks
Old 09-01-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
beerussama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchi53320 View Post
Sharing a ML I visited a couple of time. Just visit her again for my sprained back. Really solid massage, very chatty GFE 10/10. Very beautiful lady with excellent massage skill. Traditional Chinese Massage. Adventurous bros can try unlock, I am working hard to unlock this gem.🙂
Hi bro

Can share the contact?
Old 10-01-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

deleted...

Last edited by zeefee71; 12-01-2023 at 08:09 AM. Reason: delete
Old 12-01-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 10
loneranger1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried a Malaysian l massage l?
ady called yuna near to jalan besar
Is it real Malaysian or just some fake picture again?
Old 14-01-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
CubeXll is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngGiaThoung View Post
Recently tried this girl along Serangoon Road

Heard from ktv Dmax and come part time here so good deal

Looks: 8.5/10 - Sweet Looking with nice features and definitely look better in real person than the photos.

Catbath: 9/10 - Damn SHIOK ! Gave a good and long licking/sucking on my nipples, balls and thigh area.

BBBJ: 8/10 - Hardworking with good suction with no teeth contact feeling.

FJ: 8/10 - Responsive, tight and accommodating.

GFE: 9/10 - she has got very nice attitude and serve with a heart, the whole process was very fun loving as we will tease each other like boyfriend and girlfriend.

RTF: Ya confirm must

PM me if want know where
Still have anot this one. Can share thanks
Old 14-01-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
jonzzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As recommended by some Bros, here is like mini GL. The Mls are mostly outside for u to choose. Pick what u like and bang.
Old 15-01-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
CatusRose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneranger1 View Post
Anybody tried a Malaysian l massage l?
ady called yuna near to jalan besar
Is it real Malaysian or just some fake picture again?

Don’t try bro. Discount 99% in looks and has armpit hair.
Big big trap
Old 16-01-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any bro has viet ali's wechat ctc? tia.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1