The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2010, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexybean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

hi any kind bro can recommend any nice and cheap hotel budget like 50 sing per nite whichever near the cheong area in Patong ? thanks a million ...
Old 20-11-2010, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
insiderivan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which period are you going?
Old 20-11-2010, 12:06 PM
Samster

Hi, I going during year end 24 to 29 dec. Knew that many r fully booked, I dun mind guest house .. but prefer nice location that bear Cheong place or beach if possible ...

Any bro going that period I mention may be can meet up Cheong together ... Let me know ...
Old 21-11-2010, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 17
werwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybean View Post
Hi, I going during year end 24 to 29 dec. Knew that many r fully booked, I dun mind guest house .. but prefer nice location that bear Cheong place or beach if possible ...

Any bro going that period I mention may be can meet up Cheong together ... Let me know ...
normally dec period is very very peak period, hardly got hotel at sing 50 dollar, unless u chooose a guest hse . Cheaprooms Guesthouse & Bangla Guesthouse both 1 minute from bangla road. u google it.

bangla road jiu si all the sexy dance ,tiger show, pingball show etc etc.
Old 21-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Samster

Superb ! thanks bro !

Quote:
Originally Posted by werwet2 View Post
normally dec period is very very peak period, hardly got hotel at sing 50 dollar, unless u chooose a guest hse . Cheaprooms Guesthouse & Bangla Guesthouse both 1 minute from bangla road. u google it.

bangla road jiu si all the sexy dance ,tiger show, pingball show etc etc.
Old 21-11-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 17
werwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Superb ! thanks bro !
i up u le brother. hope we can meet at phuket one day ...
Old 27-11-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
adicha is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

bro...go to hostelbookers.com...u can get good deal on hostel...
Old 28-11-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

All Bros, who are heading to Phuket. Please be advise to stay away from those jetski at the beach.. it look nice but will spoil your holiday if you need to pay extra.

Read the news in phuket about tourist being force to pay more. those tourist include singapore and malaysian .

http://phuketwan.com/tourism/fresh-r...turmoil-13105/
Old 28-11-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
All Bros, who are heading to Phuket. Please be advise to stay away from those jetski at the beach.. it look nice but will spoil your holiday if you need to pay extra.

Read the news in phuket about tourist being force to pay more. those tourist include singapore and malaysian .

http://phuketwan.com/tourism/fresh-r...turmoil-13105/
these scams also happen in Pattaya and maybe some other beach area too. Here's a scam exposed in Pattaya
Old 30-11-2010, 02:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
chillonlylah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can any bro recommend me which disco or beer bar is a must to go? because i am going to have my virgin trip to phuket soon!
thanks in advance!
Old 01-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just back from phuket. I stayed at patong paradee resort , hemingways hotel and apk resort and spa. i love this hemingways hotel and its around 30 sin per night if not peak season. Nov-march is peak season i guess and the price of hotel everywhere will be like 3x higher. Hemingsway near to jungceylon mall and if u bring girl, no prob. Dont stay at apk resort and spa. Lousy service, no wifi in the room and u need to pay 500 baht if u bring a lady. See the reviews on tripadvisor on apk resort and spa. We rent a bike and without license and helmet and was caught by the traffic police. its about 500 baht only.

see the photos....we can even smile after been fined.
https://skitch.com/roslee7/rnwdq/img-0909
https://skitch.com/roslee7/rnwd1/img-0908
https://skitch.com/roslee7/rnwdw/img-1099
https://skitch.com/roslee7/rnwd4/img-1110
Old 01-12-2010, 11:35 PM
Samster

abcarmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was back from phuket on sun. yep bike riding is good and it cost MUCH cheaper compare to renting bicycle at ECP.

anyway the massage is very ez to differentiate from 'dirty' and 'clean' however the one i went the room condition turns me off. the matt is dirty and on the floor flat room SUPER small and its quite dim.

1. is all the roadside 'dirty' massage similar?
2. the 'christine massage' centre quite close to junceylon is good?
Old 02-12-2010, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs07 View Post
just back from phuket. I stayed at patong paradee resort , hemingways hotel and apk resort and spa. i love this hemingways hotel and its around 30 sin per night if not peak season. Nov-march is peak season i guess and the price of hotel everywhere will be like 3x higher. Hemingsway near to jungceylon mall and if u bring girl, no prob. Dont stay at apk resort and spa. Lousy service, no wifi in the room and u need to pay 500 baht if u bring a lady. See the reviews on tripadvisor on apk resort and spa. We rent a bike and without license and helmet and was caught by the traffic police. its about 500 baht only.

see the photos....we can even smile after been fined.
https://skitch.com/roslee7/rnwdq/img-0909
https://skitch.com/roslee7/rnwd1/img-0908
https://skitch.com/roslee7/rnwdw/img-1099
https://skitch.com/roslee7/rnwd4/img-1110
Great to know that you have enjoyed your trip. Thanks for the FR. Almost booked APK resort and Spa as my fav hotel Kelly is full during 6 to 10 Jan.

Managed to get a condo call The Baycliff at the far end of Patong beach at 2350 baht per night. Which is cheap during peak seaso. And most important it is gal friendly.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Almost booked APK resort and Spa as my fav hotel Kelly. ..Baycliff at the far end of Patong beach at 2350 baht per night. ..most important it is gal friendly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs07
hemingways hotel and apk resort and spa. i love this hemingways hotel and its around 30 sin per night if not peak season. Nov-march is peak season i guess and the price of hotel everywhere will be like 3x higher. Hemingsway near to jungceylon mall and if u bring girl, no prob
Hemingways looks a good bet, value for money with location with balcony + free wifi. Did some search, positive reviews by Tripadvisors. And APK did get bit of flak.

Sneak rendezvous with my tg side dish this weekend, doing Central Sawaddi Patong at thb2k.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Sidetrack abit here. Anyone ate at mee ton poe before? What food they sell and aroi mai? It's on the road to patong just before the checkpoint when coming from airport.

Cha bushi? Beside macdonald at jungceylon is open for business. 320b/pax for 1hr 15mins. Really farang price considering other branches in bkk.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1