The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Bro, TQ I hv checked my inbox already but how to translate the long Chinese phrase in my message to the ML as I write in English & use a language apps to translate.

The translation is always wrong 95% of the time. A case in point like what I hv posted on the XJ thread.

I write in English asking for a time slot to meet the XJ-Vietbu containing this phrase "...Vietnamese miss..." The word "miss' become can I meet the Vietbu free of charge!!... I think the XJ or Vietbu will think I'm a freeloader or someone out to make trouble or ???.

Perhaps some experienced bro can help as often the ML will ask "WHO are YOU?" or "HOW DID YOU get my no.?"
Actually you are not supposed to send the translated message as the message must be sent in the original form, only then will MLs accept as its somehow like a codeword encryption to prove is referrals from trusted bros. But if you use google translate is more reliable, I used it to translate english legal docs into chinese no prob wont get lost in translation
Old 20-12-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5305 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Actually you are not supposed to send the translated message as the message must be sent in the original form, only then will MLs accept as its somehow like a codeword encryption to prove is referrals from trusted bros. But if you use google translate is more reliable, I used it to translate english legal docs into chinese no prob wont get lost in translation
Bro, thanks for the wise advce. Now all my problems solved as the XJ-Vietbe-Hung stable can WA in English.

How do I translate write out yr coded sentence "我是??????东北?? for verification" into the WA to send to the given ML. Many others just given me as "pig head" or "Cat King" which I can write in English to get google to translate in Chinese.

Up till today, I hv not been translate to find the English equivalent for 俊安 so that I can write the English word for google to translate into chinese for 俊安 .

Another case in pint is 丹丹 which I'm supposed to say that 丹丹 introduced to me in my WA or wechat message. But the English I can't find in google to translate into 丹丹.
Old 20-12-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
Henias is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHenias is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Wow bro you are very sincere, sorry for the late reply, was busy with work I just hate december busiest month and wettest month argh so disgusting I really hate tropical climate I love Dongbei climate and the girls, but with my fave Dongbei horserider ML to do her nice gymnastics maneuver in bed and massage and untie my knots and ride me wow I feel like I am in Dongbei skiing and riding horse in the snow it just feels so sublime and divine..
心诚则灵bro your sincerity has paid off check your mailbox..
hi bro.. i also awaiting ur response (:
Old 21-12-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by princetakumi View Post
Met a chiobu ML somewhere there. No online pictures, no post, hidden gem. 2/10 for massage but 9/10 for service and probably 8.5 to 9 for looks. Compare her (plain) photo and then visualise her looks against her main profile photo (with makeup), no photoshop. Jaw drop. Devastating.
can share the shop?

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 21-12-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
DominantGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Met a chiobu ML somewhere there. No online pictures, no post, hidden gem. 2/10 for massage but 9/10 for service and probably 8.5 to 9 for looks. Compare her (plain) photo and then visualise her looks against her main profile photo (with makeup), no photoshop. Jaw drop. Devastating.
pse share the shop please?
Old 21-12-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
Towkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Can share contact pls?
Old 21-12-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro can share?
Old 21-12-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6977 / Power: 17
tropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro.. mind to share ctc?? graving for ciobu. tia!

full list see link below. [password: 1234]
https://1drv.ms/x/s!Au5RYzN-ve4n0gHA...DX382?e=DcTdZ5
Old 21-12-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
CubeXll is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Bro, thanks for the wise advce. Now all my problems solved as the XJ-Vietbe-Hung stable can WA in English.

How do I translate write out yr coded sentence "我是??????东北?? for verification" into the WA to send to the given ML. Many others just given me as "pig head" or "Cat King" which I can write in English to get google to translate in Chinese.

Up till today, I hv not been translate to find the English equivalent for 俊安 so that I can write the English word for google to translate into chinese for 俊安 .

Another case in pint is 丹丹 which I'm supposed to say that 丹丹 introduced to me in my WA or wechat message. But the English I can't find in google to translate into 丹丹.
Viet stable SHARE PLX
Old 21-12-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40708 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
bro can share?
Upped u bro
Old 22-12-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Upped u bro
thanks bro
I tried to up you three time, not sure if that point registered?
Old 22-12-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40708 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
thanks bro
I tried to up you three time, not sure if that point registered?
No not receive
Old 22-12-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
No not receive
up already, should reflect now
paiseh newbie only got 1 point
Old 22-12-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
CubeXll is Cool - loads of Potential

Any recommendations for good massage and bbbj ?
Old 23-12-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:

yes i know these nicknames like pig head 猪头 cat king 猫王 very common but for northeast china they say 老铁 is very niche and regional slang, basically means good old bro as it comes from the word 铁哥们 metal brothers metal just poetic description of saying relationship is very strong like metal. fellow good old metal bros welcome to find me for help. see dongbei girls not only sexy and pretty but very cute also see the slang so cute and poetic..esp when i get massage by my fave Dongbei ML I hear her nice Dongbei accent and slang my cock already hard and stand feel like flip over and fj..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1