The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 13-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Sad to say Bro but our Bro superfox is right. There are no Indian babes in BL. Have to admit it's one of my fantasies!

Just imagine, an Indian equivalent of Super H07R03! Wouldn't that be a sight! Yummy!

Cheers.
Off topic here, but you can get Indian girls at FL Dome 3. There are currently at least 2 very hot Indian chicks in there, both students aged 20-21 years old and with big titties. One is dark skinned, and the other is brown skinned.

I tried them both and can say they are pretty and hot and are totally worth a bonk. Costs alot more than BL girls though. But hey, guys are willing to pay for fantasies come true, right ?
Old 13-03-2010, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 15
Maxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant future

Yup i tried the indian gal from FL3. Super Shoik.
I'm guessin money shud not be n issue for most bros here coz from their FRs i see most of them bonking 2 to 3 times a week over in Petain.
The problem wit us humans is, most of us are creature of comfort n PT is indeed a comfortable place where we can find good bonk tat comes in all age n sizes.

To bro Fornicator: If PT is within walkin distant for you i guess Lavender 81 shud not be tat far rite? (hint hint)
Old 13-03-2010, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

[QUOTE=fornicator;4663388]Ha-ha, you really into feet aren't you? Open new thread, somemore post another one here.

I already replied in your new thread but it's alright, this is FYI to our other Bros, Lai Lai H24R33 offer foot fetish, as in she will suck your toes, it is included in her catbath segment of the session. Not sure though if she will allow you to suck her toes. I never try, sorry.

Finally, is Lai Lai that provide the sucking of toes, Aida of H22 R08 told me. But she did not mention is Lai Lai.
Old 14-03-2010, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Today I got a surprise call from Ivy H16R14. She was reminding me that I long time never RTF and that she will go on mandatory 1 month leave soon! I was like, huh, already? So fast, 6 months finish ah.

After our conversation I sms her that I come see her once I free. I was on my way to do an errand and not sure if I can pass by PT today.

Good thing I finished early so I straightaway go PT and see if she not busy. I enter H16 go all the way to the end, lucky her door open! I go in and she smile at me. Then she was teasing me why I long time never come, asking me how many darlings I have. I never tell, I just laugh. I cannot remember also, I think it was 2 months since I last RTF her.

I was a bit stunned by her looks, whoa, she was really hot! Got some make-up on and she did something to her hair. Very nice!

So, on with our session. She wash and dry me, then she wash herself and we go to bed. Catbath, AR, 69, shiok! Then she go on top of me, reverse cowgirl, got piak-piak sound somemore. Later we switched to doggy, then we finished in missionary.

After our session got some small talk, I tell her about my encounter with Lynn H16R09, that I got rejected. She was also shocked with what I said and wanted to know why. What can I say? I also don't know. Moving on, she tell me her last day is on 28 March. After work then she go back.

It's going to be busy these coming 2 weeks, on schedule for 1 month leave are MJ, Super, Maggie, and Ivy. Coming back soon are Sally H02R03 on 19 March, Judy H10R11 and Katty H10R10 both 25 March.

Cheers Bros.
Old 14-03-2010, 01:57 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxico View Post
Yup i tried the indian gal from FL3. Super Shoik.
I'm guessin money shud not be n issue for most bros here coz from their FRs i see most of them bonking 2 to 3 times a week over in Petain.
The problem wit us humans is, most of us are creature of comfort n PT is indeed a comfortable place where we can find good bonk tat comes in all age n sizes.

To bro Fornicator: If PT is within walkin distant for you i guess Lavender 81 shud not be tat far rite? (hint hint)
Hi Bro Maxico, yes, PT is within walking distance from my work place, say 20 minutes.

But forgive me for my ignorance, what or where is Lavender 81? Sorry.

Cheers.
Old 14-03-2010, 09:45 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H14 R04 Kit

[QUOTE=kitts1000;4665750]House 14 room 4

Bro Kitts1000, she is Kit 1of the WL, i put on the altar, of the 4heaven queens. Consider the fact my virgin bonking was Kit, 5yrs ago yes! no RTF was i turned a circle.

When i desire her again, came the ex GL WLs, than Kit became very fierce looking standing outside. Chiong customers too. Just maybe, i RTF for old time &, i think she is 32yrs old this yr.

A bro mention in 1past thread, Kit was born in the yr of the horse, me too. So, she is minus 12yrs of me.

Last edited by jacky43; 14-03-2010 at 09:57 AM.
Old 14-03-2010, 09:51 AM
Samster

Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Hi Bro Maxico, yes, PT is within walking distance from my work place, say 20 minutes.

Cheers.
Bros fornicator, most of my journey to BL was i stopped @, the bus stop infront of 7-11, next to "Enminent Plaza". There is a Hotel 81 behind the plaza. If u walked behind the food court, u will see a hotel 81, that is what i figure, many bros called Lavender H81.

Time fly, the 1batch of ex GL WLs r more than 1yr allready. Yo Yo told me b4 CNY, Voilet and batch same with Ivy, Moon and Carol 1 & 2. 1/2yr allready. More on the way, H3 and H22 the inner section. Not forget, the first ex KS Mun Mun, Sally and Maggie 2yrs. I never forget the MILF Zhen Zhen that command a Q, 2yrs ago.
Old 14-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Samster

Maxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant future

Quote:

Cheers.
Wow 20 minutes is quite a long walk, but wat can i say we men can do just abt anything just to get our 'Bullets' unloaded. Lavender 81 is the one nearest to Singapore Casket n it is located opposite the main road heading towards Immigration Building.
Hope tis direction i gave is clear enough for u. If u intend to bonk the indian gal, remember to get her hp no from FL3 to make a booking wit her 1st.
Have a great weekend.
Old 14-03-2010, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Bros fornicator, most of my journey to BL was i stopped @, the bus stop infront of 7-11, next to "Enminent Plaza". There is a Hotel 81 behind the plaza. If u walked behind the food court, u will see a hotel 81, that is what i figure, many bros called Lavender H81.

Time fly, the 1batch of ex GL WLs r more than 1yr allready. Yo Yo told me b4 CNY, Voilet and batch same with Ivy, Moon and Carol 1 & 2. 1/2yr allready. More on the way, H3 and H22 the inner section. Not forget, the first ex KS Mun Mun, Sally and Maggie 2yrs. I never forget the MILF Zhen Zhen that command a Q, 2yrs ago.
Thanks for info Bro.

Yes, time flies so damn fast. I do remember Maggie H02R02 from 2 years ago when she first came to PT. I was looking for an alternative to Kidd H14R04 because she was kind of boring already. Imagine, close to 3 years of the same thing? What was I thinking? Then I saw Maggie, wow! At first she quote me $40, she offer BBBj, 69, painting, shiok! I automatically became her regular. She told me she was from KS. When I became member here in SBF, I learned she was CAT 50, so from then on I ask for $50 service, and sure enough I got my money's worth. The AR segment was included in the session, and more catbath and licking!

Then slowly one by one the GL WLs start coming, and the trend became CAT 50. There was WaWa H02R08. Then YoYo, Amy, Jennifer, Vivi, Moon, Ada, Ivy, Miki, and Carol from the former H03, as we know, they are all in H16 now with the exception of Miki who is in H07(2F)R28.

There are so much more to enumerate, but I'm sure you Bros already know who the other GL WLs are. So I'm not going to waste your time.

Cheers.
Old 14-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxico View Post
Wow 20 minutes is quite a long walk, but wat can i say we men can do just abt anything just to get our 'Bullets' unloaded. Lavender 81 is the one nearest to Singapore Casket n it is located opposite the main road heading towards Immigration Building.
Hope tis direction i gave is clear enough for u. If u intend to bonk the indian gal, remember to get her hp no from FL3 to make a booking wit her 1st.
Have a great weekend.
Hi Bro, well for me, it is a long leisurely walk, no worries. While I'm at it, I can contemplate on who I'm going to bonk, or think of my plan B in case my target is not available.

But I have to make sure I leave the office at the right time especially when I got booking. Cannot be late you know, the WL will not wait for you, well, some will wait but not all.

Ah ok, first Lavender 81, now FL3, sorry again Bro, what and where is FL3? Because I'm a solid PT/BL guy. I only try KS and GL 1 time, then I always frequent PT/BL. Thanks for the tip about the Indian gal.

Cheers.
Old 14-03-2010, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
House 14 room 4

name : nv ask
BJ : Bj ard 5mins 8.5/10
face :8.5/10 for petain standard
Body: B cup
French: no
Finger : no
FJ :missionary and doggy 7/10
damage :$40
Overall :8/10 no rush
RTF: Yes

She is sitting outside chatting with other WL and i ask how much. She quoted $40 and we proceed on. Start to wash me a little then we proceed on to Catbath .. after few mins she capped me and start to BJ . Not bad she keep use her tongue to play with my bro, deep throat my bro and pause then cont again.. after that she went on top of me and we start Fj and missonary then finish off with a doggy . she don moan loud but it is worth a try.
What a coincidence, you share the same nick Bro, H14R04 is Kidd (Kit, Ah Kit). Yup, she's good. I'm thinking of RTF soon, but not just yet. Got so many others to attend to.

Cheers.
Old 14-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
old cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H3 is opening soon?saw renovation work,alot of rooms partition up already...wa lan....going to be super busy if all room are occupy by GL and KS girls...
Old 14-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Samster

Bro Fornicator. FL3 is the in short FL DOME 3. You can find it in the 1st page of tis forum.
Old 14-03-2010, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Hi Anybody see Diamond? As I went yesterday she is not there... is she working from Mon - Fri?
Old 14-03-2010, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
surf-it deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

House 11 room 4

name : Julia
BJ : Normal
face : Sweet looking
Body: C cup ++? (Handful, abit saggy but the Super perky nipple is a plus point)
French: no
Finger : no
FJ : Didn't do, only did BJ and Titfuck
damage :$30
Overall :8/10 I cum too fast, need to practice more!!!
RTF: Yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1