The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2013, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
azri72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Boy.. the big fat boobs girl... what room no is she in?? What floor??
Old 12-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
4th Level R34 "好 货"

Visited Ocean today (WLs list not updated). Violet (2nd Level R60) not in - door locked.

Quite a number of nice looking new WLs: R26, R68, R82, R38, R74 etc.

4th Level R34 , "好 料" ("Hao Liao (error in title - cannot edit) " - meaning "good stuff") 28 yrs Sarawak Chinese, nice looking, thin, B perky boobs. BBBJ, fingering allowed, 69, no kissing. Friendly and accommodating. Asked me whether her service good after session. Said 1 yr in Ocean already. R34 is her permanent room unless not working. Quite a nice session. Recommended.

A few nice looking WLs in AoJi/New Lido.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
.. eyeing Monica .. violet not around... see Monica, she smile at me,but then I saw a forum says that she don't do bj,so decide to try others. Saw this girl beside the OKT table. Quiet plump, ht 1.7, big fat boobs, very friendly, she bath me up the start with a Bbbj...
Monica no more in Ocean (WLs list not updated). It is a new WL. Always ask the WL to confirm name - WLs come and go. Room will also be taken over by new WL if on leave (eg Violet).

Was your session with the WL @ RM65 in 5th Level R86 (right side when facing OKT's table) ?

Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.

Last edited by Kalv; 15-12-2013 at 08:14 AM.
Old 14-12-2013, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ahTay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyahTay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro

Rm 65 only? Good price

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
Same lol as violet,rm 65
Old 14-12-2013, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vincenttcfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 4th Level R34 "好 货"

[QUOTE=Kalv;10184940]Visited Ocean today (WLs list not updated). Violet (2nd Level R60) not in - door locked.

Quite a number of nice looking new WLs: R26, R68, R82, R38, R74 etc.

been there on Friday. Only R74 from the list is working. Pretty girl. How is her service, anyone has tried her?
Old 14-12-2013, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Ocean Hotel L4 Xiao Lan M$40

14 Dec Saturday, btw 225 to 255 pm

(S$1 = M$2.53@ Kranji MRT “All best $ changer”)

I walked up and down the staircase 3 times, the lift is down this pm then decide to take an ex PT H14R8 WL, I am comfortable with her. I enter her room told her M$60 and keep the change. She was surprised like I am whacko still she took it. That’s before I said old PT customer.

She was in a cute pink mini dress, I think she is above 55 still her breasts are her valuable assets. I con her told her after she relocates and that back in PT, I took her 2 times. She buy mine story and provide above average service.

Let’s see, her body is smooth, fat around the back sides with big perky tits and she kept her legs tight until we had sex. Ocean room is big and the warm water is nice, she bath me clean and dry me with a towel. Then we proceed to bed.

Xiao Lan start with HJ and kissing mine chest, btw raw BJ she knee on mine right. I could fondle her big tits and kept on praising her, she said I had not RTF her for long time. I said yes I had forgotten her big tits and she said help yourself.

I asked for frenching and we kiss tongues, she does not have the GILF odor which some old girls had. Gently she pulls off a CD then caps me followed by BJ. We are really she sleep down and, guide me into her loose pussy. However, Xiao Lan crossed her legs over mine back, I ramp her hard and the bed is shaking. We held each other tight and kissed, we were so glue together, I cum rather quick.

An old hooker who respect her customers, with that I would recommend her to GILF lovers. However, no RTF because compare to Ai Ai she lost in package, she should have clean me after sex. Violet still maintain this even here. This is what I called customer service. Her mark is 7/ 10; I got what I came here for.

-----------------------

Xiao Lan said today Ocean only has 2 rooms available, luckily she got one and that many girls with limited rooms. Maybe because year end bonuses expecting crowd especially over the weekend.

I don't buy it. She also said which I had wrote over at PT threads. No idea who is Monica but Cherry? She left long time ago she also has no knowledge of ex PT H22 Sally. Probably too KP over at PT affairs to notice her Ocean sisters.

There is a new WL? I think her room is next to Violet who gave me the impression of ex PT girl. Maybe ex H7 2 floor Kathy. She looks like her. She figure this is the money making session with PT ban on drinking. Ocean business will rise still, compare to PT mine feelings.

There can be only one. SIN money is stronger then MY currency.
Old 14-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Ocean Hotel L4 Xiao Lan M$40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
14 Dec Saturday, btw 225 to 255 pm

(S$1 = M$2.53@ Kranji MRT “All best $ changer”)

I walked up and down the staircase 3 times, the lift is down this pm then decide to take an ex PT H14R8 WL, I am comfortable with her. I enter her room told her M$60 and keep the change. She was surprised like I am whacko still she took it. That’s before I said old PT customer.

She was in a cute pink mini dress, I think she is above 55 still her breasts are her valuable assets. I con her told her after she relocates and that back in PT, I took her 2 times. She buy mine story and provide above average service.

Let’s see, her body is smooth, fat around the back sides with big perky tits and she kept her legs tight until we had sex. Ocean room is big and the warm water is nice, she bath me clean and dry me with a towel. Then we proceed to bed.

Xiao Lan start with HJ and kissing mine chest, btw raw BJ she knee on mine right. I could fondle her big tits and kept on praising her, she said I had not RTF her for long time. I said yes I had forgotten her big tits and she said help yourself.

I asked for frenching and we kiss tongues, she does not have the GILF odor which some old girls had. Gently she pulls off a CD then caps me followed by BJ. We are really she sleep down and, guide me into her loose pussy. However, Xiao Lan crossed her legs over mine back, I ramp her hard and the bed is shaking. We held each other tight and kissed, we were so glue together, I cum rather quick.

An old hooker who respect her customers, with that I would recommend her to GILF lovers. However, no RTF because compare to Ai Ai she lost in package, she should have clean me after sex. Violet still maintain this even here. This is what I called customer service. Her mark is 7/ 10; I got what I came here for.

-----------------------

Xiao Lan said today Ocean only has 2 rooms available, luckily she got one and that many girls with limited rooms. Maybe because year end bonuses expecting crowd especially over the weekend.

I don't buy it. She also said which I had wrote over at PT threads. No idea who is Monica but Cherry? She left long time ago she also has no knowledge of ex PT H22 Sally. Probably too KP over at PT affairs to notice her Ocean sisters.

There is a new WL? I think her room is next to Violet who gave me the impression of ex PT girl. Maybe ex H7 2 floor Kathy. She looks like her. She figure this is the money making session with PT ban on drinking. Ocean business will rise still, compare to PT mine feelings.

There can be only one. SIN money is stronger then MY currency.
55 years old?
Old 15-12-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Many PT girls has asked me of Ocean girls. I did not say the truth. Actually there is a different in package. I mean the out look.

Ocean girls are old fashion compare to their Malaysian PT sisters. Many still with a few, Violet is one who invest in dressings. A common thing is simple mind, but that's mine feeling only.

My feelings PT may shut down ops in few years time. There can only be this brothel where the girls could operate the business. Therefore some girls told me this few years. If force to relocate she would rather pack up and change another career.

But we knew is difficult because after 10 years in such business. It is not easy to move on.
Old 18-12-2013, 01:50 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Bros going for Violet should try to go on weekdays.
She told me she don't work on weekends cause there alot of banglahs etc.
But that was many months back i had her.

Aoji/ Lido has some good looking n younger Malay girls than Ocean Hotel.
Except the older late 20s ones, alot of them don't do BJ , so better lower your expectations on service.
Old 19-12-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 20
aizo is one of the Best!aizo is one of the Best!aizo is one of the Best!aizo is one of the Best!

Ocean hotel, most of the ladies are old.

I just met a 30plus malaysia chinese lady at L4 rm 22.
She is about 1.55 m tall. Got thai tattoo at right arm and back.

She kept recommend me to take 2 slot of 20min at rm $130 so that I will not feel very rush service. So agreed and the nightmare started. What she said are bull shit!!!!

1st slot
Bj for 2min, then give excuse not Bj.
Fj for 5min. She looks emotionless like a dead fish. after done, she said 1st slot is over. Now start 2nd slot.

2nd slot
No Bj and fj. Keep recommended to massage. I lay on bed,massage 2min. She start her excuses again. Fell down n hurt her back n hand, therefore cannot massage for long. She forced me to shower and change clothes.and fcuk off.my 2nd slot is not over yet.
This scare me off. If I can pay her rm$300 at start. She allows me to go for raw.

Overall comment - kena conned. Most ladies' service are suck. Paid peanut, get peanut.
Old 19-12-2013, 06:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel: 4th Level R22

Quote:
Originally Posted by aizo View Post
.. 30plus malaysia chinese lady at L4 rm 22.
.. kena conned. .. .Paid peanut, get peanut.
Sorry bad sexperience. Most likely a new WL - got conned. I have not encountered such bad service in Ocean. RM65 is reasonable by Malaysian standard. AoJi/New Lido only RM30/40.

Try GBW / NY / Paragon / Zon etc; charges about RM169/228 including FJ, buffet, facilities (sauna, TV room etc.).

Old 19-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 20
aizo is one of the Best!aizo is one of the Best!aizo is one of the Best!aizo is one of the Best!
Re: Ocean Hotel: 4th Level R22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Sorry bad sexperience. Most likely a new WL - got conned. I have not encountered such bad service in Ocean. RM65 is reasonable by Malaysian standard. AoJi/New Lido only RM30/40.

Try GBW / NY / Paragon / Zon etc; charges about RM169/228 including FJ, buffet, facilities (sauna, TV room etc.).

I believe there are many of them had bad experience with ocean. Many might had not post their nightmare at forum.
Old 19-12-2013, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 17
shawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samstershawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

She kept recommend me to take 2 slot of 20min at rm $130 so that I will not feel very rush service. So agreed and the nightmare started. What she said are bull shit!!!!

1st slot
Fj for 5min. She looks emotionless like a dead fish. after done, she said 1st slot is over. Now start 2nd slot.

2nd slot
No Bj and fj. Keep recommended to massage. I lay on bed,massage 2min. She start her excuses again. Fell down n hurt her back n hand, therefore cannot massage for long. She forced me to shower and change clothes.and fcuk off.my 2nd slot is not over yet.
This scare me off. If I can pay her rm$300 at start. She allows me to go for raw.

Overall comment - kena conned. Most ladies' service are suck. Paid peanut, get peanut.
rm130... should go GBW instead. 45min fj in a nice clean room with shower... with buffet food and drinks and movie room and sauna/steam room. not to mention the gals are prettier.
Old 20-12-2013, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnanderson View Post
rm130... should go GBW instead. 45min fj in a nice clean room with shower... with buffet food and drinks and movie room and sauna/steam room. not to mention the gals are prettier.

Bros. How to get to aoji and the other one? I oni know ocean. Any significant landmark? Or from which direction once step out of ocean. Approximate distance. Thanks. .
Old 20-12-2013, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
keithc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Bros. How to get to aoji and the other one? I oni know ocean. Any significant landmark? Or from which direction once step out of ocean. Approximate distance. Thanks. .
See the following post

http://sammy.guru/showpos...postcount=1231
Old 21-12-2013, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
11thlicker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy11thlicker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro

Sad to hear that.
Very much appreciate the sharing.

Thank you very much

Quote:

1st slot

2nd slot

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1