The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
YourExcellency deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Scent of a Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaipauchi View Post
hey, bro been following up ur story 4 awhile, pls keep it going.....
Thanks for waiting... next part coming right up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishing4U View Post
It was indeed wonderful to be able to see the continuation of your story. You have been one of the best writers in the decade I've quietly surfed SBF. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Wish I had the patience to pen my own story but I know I will...still letting the story brew in my head..
Sometimes we have incidents or experiences that we are unable to tell our closest friends and family, and being able tell your story online anonymously affords you the chance to vent
Old 29-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31003 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourExcellency View Post
Thanks for waiting... next part coming right up!
glad to hear tht u r coming back for more updates. thk u.

31 003 28/5 masterbaker+5, 27/5 TedPoo+24, 25/5 Cerro Torre+17,

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
Old 29-11-2010, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktvking View Post
YourExcellency, where are you? Many of us here miss the Scent of a Woman!
Thank you, next part coming right up for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillLearning View Post
[YourExcellency},
It looks like numerous of your "fans" and avid followers, are able to smell the Scent of Your Lady Friend, through their computer monitors.
They are patiently waiting to read your next chapter, to start the week.
Cheers.
Yes, till today the scent still lingers in my memory, thus the name. Btw, you got PM'ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
My tongue is momentarily stuck at the folds of her nicely scented lips, waiting for further maneuvers instructions to proceed!! , Looking forward to your next updates bro TS, cheers ................
Hahaha!!! Beware of jawlock or tongue fatigue!!! Think we have all been there and its not a good feeling!
Old 29-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple2kee View Post
glad to hear tht u r coming back for more updates. thk u.
Yes, I didnt think it was fair to leave my supporters high and dry
Old 29-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Samster

Liz pulled my boxers down and, using her fingers, she slowly massaged my erection. I was about to burst. I moved on top of her and drove my penis into her warm wet silky vagina, past her pussy lips, penetrating her till our pelvises were grinding together. A long contented sigh escaped from her lips as she re-closed her eyes, reveling in her own pleasure.

We got into a rocking tempo, as I pumped hard in and out of Liz. She was close; I could feel it from the way her vaginal muscles were contracting. At this point; there was nothing tender about our lovemaking, it was pure sex. We both had a desire to be fulfilled and nothing was going to stop us. As I felt her contractions getting closer and exerting greater pressure on my penis, I concentrated on my own orgasm. Sperm started to build from deep inside my balls, threatening to spill out on this beautiful work of art but I held on. When I felt Liz shuddering, starting from the soles of her feet, slowly up to her pussy, moving up to her chest, I knew her end was near. My orgasm started just as she rolled back her eyes and started murmuring incoherently.

Liz: “Urghh… hmmm… fuck me… arghhh… ahhh… Leo… you fill… urgh… so deep… hitting me... there... yes... there... urgh… I’mmmmmm commmminnnggggg!!!

As I felt her orgasm start, it triggered my own orgasm. I pulled my penis out of her in one swift motion and replaced my penis with two of my fingers, jamming her pussy. She instinctively pulled me into her mouth, taking my entire shaft into her mouth and started sucking for all she was worth. Her feet bucked violently and she strained to prolong the orgasm. I ejaculated into her mouth and watched as she sucked and licked me till I was all-clean. Her legs ha also quietened down and stopped the wild kicking. Liz licked her lips and gave me a weak sleepy smile.

Liz: “That was wonderful baby… I missed your hot sperm in my mouth, and it tasted really sweet tonight, you should drink more yellow wine

God! This woman, does she even know what harm she can do with that sexy look and that kind of dirty talk? She continued licking up and down my shaft until I was too sensitive and had to pull her away from my dick. She was a sated woman, and as she succumbed to the effects of the yellow wine, she drifted off slowly into sleep.

I hugged her till she fell asleep that night and softly got dressed to go home.
Old 29-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Nice Bro.... Care to update more often if possible....... Really like what you are writing...........
Old 30-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 20
ktvking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Liz: “Urghh… hmmm… fuck me… arghhh… ahhh… Leo… you fill… urgh… so deep… hitting me... there... yes... there... urgh… I’mmmmmm commmminnnggggg!!!

Arghhhhhh ......... ohhhhhhhhhhh ..........

I just c.......

Gosh ... even if this is not real ... you are an incredibly great writer! The way you write and the way you pay attention to your womon's needs, it's just .... I can't find a good word to describe!

Old 30-11-2010, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Arghhhhhh ......... ohhhhhhhhhhh ..........

I just c.......

Gosh ... even if this is not real ... you are an incredibly great writer! The way you write and the way you pay attention to your womon's needs, it's just .... I can't find a good word to describe!

Dear ktvking,

Many thanks for your compliments! I always try my best to satisfy my women All it takes is to inject some real feeling when you are involved, regardless if you are casual partners or full time lovers, women can always feel that extra touch.
Old 30-11-2010, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
StillLearning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[YourExcellency],
Thank you for another captivating and sensous episode to start the week.
Pardon me that I did not notice your private message from Nov 21 and 25, 2010.
Earlier this afternoon was a balmy 6C, but will return to sub zero from Tuesday evening onwards.
I hope your spouse did not find out about your adventures.
Old 30-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31003 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gosh ... even if this is not real ... you are an incredibly great writer!
yes i do agree.

yes, YourExcellency, keep up the good work.

31 003 28/5 masterbaker+5, 27/5 TedPoo+24, 25/5 Cerro Torre+17,

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
Old 05-12-2010, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear ktvking,

Many thanks for your compliments! I always try my best to satisfy my women All it takes is to inject some real feeling when you are involved, regardless if you are casual partners or full time lovers, women can always feel that extra touch.
YourExcellency, can't agree with you more!

So, where are you? Almost one week past without updates from you now. Cannot wait any more.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

Back at home
My wife was fast asleep when I got home and I had to take my shower in the guestroom. When I climbed into bed with her, I felt guilty about my little escapade and hugged her in bed the entire night.

The following morning, while I was shaving, I heard my phone beep. It was a message from Liz, that she was up and if I wanted to have breakfast with her. I replied and arranged to pick her up once I was ready.

She was standing at the porch when I pulled up to her hotel. She was dressed in casual jeans and a yellow polo. She had her hair tied back in a ponytail and she looked at least 5-8 years younger than her actual age. Her make up was light, just enough to accentuate her high cheekbones and she put on pinkish lipstick, making her lips look extremely kissable. She had on a pair of matching yellow athletic shoes and sported a simple tote bag. She looked like she was about to go shopping on a weekend even though it was only Thursday. She got into the car and gave me a kiss on the lips.

Liz: “Good morning, baby… did you sleep well?
Me: “Yes I did, especially after all that food and exercise!

She slapped me on the arm and giggled like a school girl.

Liz: “Yeah.. that was some exercise, wasn’t it?
Me: “What would you like to have for breakfast?”
Liz: “Something different I guess… any suggestions?

I decided to bring her for morning bak kut teh at Ng Ah Sio at Rangoon Road. When we got there, it was already bustling with activity. All the tables were filled with customers, hungrily devouring the bite sized pieces of fresh tender spice filled pork ribs. I secured us a table, thanks to a waiter who recognized me as a not-so-regular customer, as I usually only patronized this place on occasion where I had to bring guests out for local-style breakfasts. I ordered pork ribs, kidneys, liver, doughsticks, ‘tang-ho’ and preserved vegetables. Liz enjoyed the food, especially liking the peppered soup. We also had kungfu tea using the little teacups, sating our tastebuds with the aromatic pu-er tea.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bornf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story
Old 07-12-2010, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LyAiN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS,

As an silence reader for some time, even I couldn't stop myself from typing & said that nonetheless, your story is the number 1 ranking for poetic story ever published. Many stories like in magazine or stories in SBF are built on the sexual process, but your is truly an ART, bringing out almost every single details & depth of the encounter. Please DO NOT CUT short the story, we love the every single pieces of sentence you wrote, and will leave down a good good name for itself.

在SBF, 你真的是"前无古人,后无来者!"

PS: bro, like you asked something to add on in earlier thread, it would be better to post some pictures of those places you been, to relate the scenarios earlier in, or lucky enough for us photo of Liz, with her face covered to show her C-cup + her nicely nipples, pinkish color? Her figure is good? We like see some of it to imagine!

Last edited by LyAiN; 07-12-2010 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Suggestion to add
Old 08-12-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyAiN View Post
Bro TS,

在SBF, 你真的是"前无古人,后无来者!"

PS: bro, like you asked something to add on in earlier thread, it would be better to post some pictures of those places you been, to relate the scenarios earlier in, or lucky enough for us photo of Liz, with her face covered to show her C-cup + her nicely nipples, pinkish color? Her figure is good? We like see some of it to imagine!
Well, the first part 你真的是"前无古人,后无来者!, agree.

For pictures, I don't think we need. YourExcellency's writing is good enough, if not better than pictures!

YourExcellency, we are impatiently waiting for your next episode.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1