The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 02-11-2016, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 8
mabr is a Helpful and Caring Samstermabr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Orchard Towers

how do i find russians or any angmoh girls there at orchard towers? anyone mind sharing some info please
Old 02-11-2016, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 8
mabr is a Helpful and Caring Samstermabr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
anyone knwos how i can find russian or any of the angmoh girls there? please share
Old 05-11-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
lpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw this pretty long black hair ml on 2nd lvl 2nd shop… anyone have fr on her or know how much, can pm?
Old 05-11-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Any FR on the 2nd floor shop, m***** spa, just next to the ipanema club?

Used to see a quite pretty, medium built, quite busty and long hair ML. She has a big tattoo above the side of her right ankle. But less so recently as the shop looks like it is closed most of the time when I was there.

Not sure if it is a one-woman operation or shared. any bros with info of the lady I mentioned, please share.
Old 25-11-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

Spore Economy bad + pub business go down...angmoh + Russian FLs still come fishing at our shore ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabr View Post
anyone knwos how i can find russian or any of the angmoh girls there? please share
Old 30-11-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zekky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
Spore Economy bad + pub business go down...angmoh + Russian FLs still come fishing at our shore ???
What does fl fr and ml means? Sorry kind off new here
Old 30-11-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zekky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
Tried Kiki from level 2 last night. It was Sunday and not many joints are opened.

She was in a tight short white dress which shows off her nice body. Her tits are B cup and she got a perky butt. Very friendly and very playful. BJ was ok but a bit short in duration. FJ was good, frenching allowed, loud moans (maybe cos she is the only one working last night).
hey do you you know what time the mp operate? is it ard 11am they already operate and ard what time will it be safe from raid?
Old 01-12-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Cres22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here know if there is a pub that is similar to ipanema in terms of pick up scene? Notice there getting expensive. For ktv, I don't really go as I prefer the pick up scene of a pub. Can just chill buy 1-2 drinks then go off if nothing interest you. Expensive for me means $300-$400 for st. that's too much, unless you are 10/10 or an attractive Caucasian. Anyway appreciate any Bros if can point me in the right direction. Thank you!
Old 05-12-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Any FR on the 2nd floor shop, m***** spa, just next to the ipanema club?

Used to see a quite pretty, medium built, quite busty and long hair ML. She has a big tattoo above the side of her right ankle. But less so recently as the shop looks like it is closed most of the time when I was there.

Not sure if it is a one-woman operation or shared. any bros with info of the lady I mentioned, please share.
I managed to recall who this ML is, thanks to some bros who replied my PM.

She is Y**i, formerly from level 3.

Had tried her last time many years back. Seems like my taste over the past years remain the same despite not recognising her.

Some bros said her boobs are real but I beg to differ now that I have recalled, I remember feeling something hard underneath.

Always see her alone manning this shop but recently there seem to be a few more girls in the shop.
Old 07-12-2016, 08:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
I managed to recall who this ML is, thanks to some bros who replied my PM.

She is Y**i, formerly from level 3.

Had tried her last time many years back. Seems like my taste over the past years remain the same despite not recognising her.

Some bros said her boobs are real but I beg to differ now that I have recalled, I remember feeling something hard underneath.

Always see her alone manning this shop but recently there seem to be a few more girls in the shop.
yuki from level 3 or 4
Old 07-12-2016, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
yuki from level 3 or 4
Yuki from level 3.
Old 07-12-2016, 09:44 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yuki from level 3.
prefer level 4 yuki..bro u seen cindy bella lately?
Old 09-12-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 11
scummybear is one of the Best!scummybear is one of the Best!scummybear is one of the Best!

Is jontel still working at OT? Saw that her shop's closed/under renovation. Can anyone verify?
Old 09-12-2016, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
prefer level 4 yuki..bro u seen cindy bella lately?
Not familiar with cindy bella.

level 4 Yuki seems to have smaller tits, not my cup of tea.

Coco is excellent though!
Old 10-12-2016, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not familiar with cindy bella.

level 4 Yuki seems to have smaller tits, not my cup of tea.

Coco is excellent though!
yes!!!coco talks dirty when u bonking her.heheeh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1