The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2006, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Meeting up with Bro fat29

I am only a simple guy with limited means and learning and it is no shame or insult for me to take a queue to meet someone superior to me. It will be a pleasure and I will be most glad to be in the queue to meet any bro who exhibit or are prepared to show integrity, reason and backbone in the face of adversity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Up to you !!!

Please be preapred to take a Queue No. when you are ready to meet up with me
Old 08-05-2006, 09:19 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
When someone asks you, 'Hey bro, how're u?!' You don't have to respond by saying 'I am in a reflective mood and in this relax circumstances, the idea of the space between whatever happens to me and us and my and the brothers response somehow hit me like a moving asteroid.' Get what I mean? A simple, 'fine, thanks! Hope to see u this ttss session!' will be 100 times more effective and coherent.
Clap Clap Clap...

For this master piece u wrote i promise i wont tease u the whole month of may... very well said.
Old 08-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 23
longblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As promise to all the Dailo here, below is my short experience on my first trip to hatyai.

Please forgive me if it is not well written as my english is half bucket shit.

Day 1 landed in hatyai at night and 1st thing to do is grab some food. Went to this restaurant cum karaoke place. A place where you eat, drink, sing and also hostesses to accompany you. Whether the girl follows you back to hotel is negotiable.
Next we went to kiss channel where there are live band/show to entertain you. Here the girls are very pretty i.e. those waitresses and showgirls. I have no idea if we can booked these girls out or not cos we already have a few girls tagging with us from the restaurant. Skip to the part where we are all tipsy and back to the hotel lobby.
One of my friends had 2 girls (sisters) with him but can only fuck one. So i ask the other girl to follow me back to the room. Once in the room, i could sense that she's not very comfortable so i ask her why. She says she's a singer, doesn't always come out with customer, just wanted to wait for her sister to finish her fuck job etc etc. I was actually quite tired too so I told her it's fine with me if she wants to just sit there and wait. As a cheongster for many years, I always believe the other party must be 'happy and willing' so that the fun factor is there.
By now i have another problem. It's the horny factor. This girl is actually quite nice looking for a woman of 29. So i decided to build up chemistry with her and see how things goes. So one thing leads to another (very time consuming), got her on bed, kiss her, cuddle her and some light petting. Finally she took her clothes off and let me explore her body. I took my time to fondle her breast, suck on her nipples playfully and rub my fingers on her clits. Then she started to give out soft moan and when i hit her sensitive area she would try to cross her legs, touching her own breast, pushing her breast vertically like catching for breath. Yes, it was quite a turn on just catching a glimpse and feeling her movement.
I quickly go and grab my cd and enter her missionary. She continues to moan and grab my body while i continue pumping. After 10 mins of continuous action, I really cannot tahan anymore and climax in her (with cd). At the same time i could feel her shivers a little and suddenly my dickhead feels very warm inside her cunt. Wah sibei song man!

Sorry for this long winded report but i guess i got carried away thinking of it. Reminds me of the good old days where we try to lay any pussy that cross our path ha ha. I will continue with the report later. Cheers
Old 08-05-2006, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Bro Longblack... Nice start to ur FR... waiting for the rest ,,, camping here... cheers...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 08-05-2006, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Virgin HY FR...

Quote:
Originally Posted by longblack
...my first trip to hatyai......Wah sibei song man!...got carried away..we try to lay any pussy that cross our path ha ha.
Bro,
Good "virgin" FR from HY. Interesting joint with makan/music/puyings -what's it called?

Me think you half won the battle when follow to hotel. Sometimes, girls tarik a bit, knowing that being a bit shy is our weakness leh. Or your hard work aka "pre" foreplay paid off.. kekeke

Kiss and tell more leh
Old 08-05-2006, 06:00 PM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro longblack,

Nice FR, hatyai trip should be enjoy like ur way. Waiting for ur story to continue... hururururur..

Btw, u from M'sia or Singapore?
Old 08-05-2006, 06:02 PM
SamSter

Re: Virgin HY FR...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
Bro,
Good "virgin" FR from HY. Interesting joint with makan/music/puyings -what's it called?
wah yy... the hatyai all time sifu oso need to ask newbie arr?

I guess the place is deep point... ops, may be wrong liao.. i guess only arr!
Old 08-05-2006, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
wah yy... the hatyai all time sifu oso need to ask newbie arr? ..guess the place is deep point... ops, may be wrong liao.. i guess only arr!
Bro DK,

Shy lah, only bee to HY 2X.... me tutee still learning "ropes" from HY masters like you. Dunno DP... limited forays to SKY, KL and KC. Had a rubdown at CP4 1 afternoon (last fling b4 airport) so could only imagine what's action like in WB opposite... *sigh*

Cheers
Old 08-05-2006, 06:48 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Bro DK,

Shy lah, only bee to HY 2X.... me tutee still learning "ropes" from HY masters like you. Dunno DP... limited forays to SKY, KL and KC. Had a rubdown at CP4 1 afternoon (last fling b4 airport) so could only imagine what's action like in WB opposite... *sigh*

Cheers
Bro YY,

I was joking only... 1st i dont think bro longblack is a newbie to hatyai scene coz he know exactly where he need to go. See his join date, 2002!!! Frankly speaking i really dunno the makan place bro longblack talking abt... i wish to know oso. hahaha..

2nd, nice to see u post in Taurus thread.. coz this few days his thread might be quiet. But i promise after a few days there will be lots of info's abt Danok and Hatyai.

Since u have try CP4 before i really recommend u try PL too.. In PL if u get the rite ger (mostly on the right timing for the 1st time, after u can always ask for her contact for RTF), u will really enjoy the whole process and not only the farking part. hahaha... Tip her well is important that's i always believe when i am in Thailand.

Another MP is Chintara.. if u go there and see a ger with the number 33... yup, she is our bro CibLover's Tirak. Another ger with number 47 is bro Shiok's tirak. kekekeek..

Sorry bro... i have to run now. hurururururur..
Old 08-05-2006, 07:07 PM
Samster

Cont'd from part 1

Day 2 my girl from day 1 left quite early in the morning and i paid her 2000bht for me doing all the work and making her happy ha ha. I also happy la. Didn't get much sleep and went out for more food. After food it was more drink. Yes, drinking starts in the morning After the drink i manage to squeeze in 2 hours of in-the-room massage which was really good. Crack your every bones man.

After that, it was time to put the SBF database to good use. The chicken farms ha ha. So the first thing is to pretend to go to merlin hotel, wait for tuk tuk to fuck off, then we search for the chickens. Upon reaching the streets with many farms, some have their doors open so you can spot them easily. If you can't find them, they will find you ha ha. The OKT will call you in and check out their sleeping beauties. Why sleeping beauties, because most are taking a short nap, lazing around, so i think they must have given up hope thinking no business for the day liao (around 3.30pm).

The first few we saw wasn't good, no looker at all. All the OKT said the same thing when asking the price, 2000bht. Actually they say some are 1500bht only, but i guess anything you pick will be 2000bht, cos they know you want it kekeke. Finally reach this joint call Paradise and since only got one nice, young, girl-next-door type, don't wait liao lor. 2000bht. Give them money, take their card, give hotel rm number, ok settle.

As that is the only beauty in Paradise, my friends quickly cheong to another joint to find their companion. Went into this joint with many young girls with slightly darker skintone. Well i guess the age makes up for everything. But here the OKT says is 2500bht which was not the same tune as what i saw from the forum. Eventually he gave a 200bht discount to please all my friends. OK all done with the bookings and back to the hotel for more drinks.
By the way, i realise this joint is Andrew K.

Back in the hotel, the girls came shortly and all are actually fun to be with. Drink with you, talk cock, tease you etc. My girl was quite shy, doesn't talk much, but quite a looker, like a typical poly girl with long straight hair, skin white white, smooth smooth, small cherry lips. I was getting worried because of her shyness, thinking whether she can perform later or not.

Once back in the room, I started hugging her and she responded by frenching me like no tomorrow! Wah lan eh, got power man! I continue to kiss her and starts feeling her body parts while she turns my chikee dee dee into a monster. Then she pulls my monster with her into the bathroom where she bathes me, catbath me and eat my monster. Wah, very song man. One downside is that her breast, about 34B, is quite saggy for her age which is 22. Dark big ring nipples is also not ideal but her performance outweigh them.

We continue our session on bed and i just let her do the works. She's really good with her tongue, licking all over me and i could really let her eat my monster forever. Then I put on my cd and enter her very moist pussy, pumping and playing with her clits at the same time. Hearing her moans really get very high. Then she suddenly flip me over and did the cowgirl position. She also pull my hand to grab her breast which by now is shaking everywhere. Then it was back to missionary and i burst inside her. Wah man, now the monster turns back into chikee dee dee again.

To cut the story short, we went out for more food, drinks and came back hotel for more sessions. Next day when i check with my friends, i realise they didn't get that much fun from their girls so I was quite lucky. I did not get any other girls for my last day as I was getting quite tired and also found no looker. I could have go on with my trip details but i guess most of us here only interested in the girls and how they rates, right, haha

Thanks again for all the information provided by all the Dailo that made my trip a pleasant one. Cheers
Old 08-05-2006, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

Me think you half won the battle when follow to hotel. Sometimes, girls tarik a bit, knowing that being a bit shy is our weakness leh. Or your hard work aka "pre" foreplay paid off.. kekeke

Kiss and tell more leh
Bro Yinyang

Thanks for the comment. I was there for 3 nights and we went to 3 different restaurant cum karaoke. Honestly it is not a typical joint where cheongsters want to go. More like for the middle age and above. They all have some chinese name, like 'x x lou' typical chinese name ha ha. Forgive me for my terrible chinese. I guess because these places do not guarantee you the girls.

1st place we went is along this small road opposite daichi hotel. More for makan and very limited girls cum singers. Saw only one good one, which was taken by my friend.

2nd place is call sun moon restaurant, the best among the three, many singers, many lookers, my first girl was from here. But of course there are also many CMI type.

3rd place is opposite the volvo club or something, only 2 lookers here, quite bad. Did not stay here for long. I guess most of these girls just learn a song or two and use singing as a smokescreen of their actual trade ha ha.

I know the above information is very limited but the street names here are quite difficult to remember and coupled with chinese named restaurant, ha ha, i give up liao. Cheers
Old 08-05-2006, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro longblack,

Nice FR, hatyai trip should be enjoy like ur way. Waiting for ur story to continue... hururururur..

Btw, u from M'sia or Singapore?
Bro Dekuip

Your mentioning of my joining date makes me very embarass, ha ha, because so little is written by me. I am only an occassional cheongster. The hatyai trip is definitely my virgin trip but of course accompanied by my many seasoned hatyai-going friends.

I guess they much prefer going through the process rather than going to an MP with only one mission. Different people different strokes right Which is why I ended up in these places. Anyway I hope the brothers here enjoy the report and i definitely wants to hear your expeditions too. Oh, I am from singapore and what about you bro. Cheers
Old 08-05-2006, 07:51 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by longblack
Bro Dekuip

Your mentioning of my joining date makes me very embarass, ha ha, because so little is written by me. I am only an occassional cheongster. The hatyai trip is definitely my virgin trip but of course accompanied by my many seasoned hatyai-going friends.

I guess they much prefer going through the process rather than going to an MP with only one mission. Different people different strokes right Which is why I ended up in these places. Anyway I hope the brothers here enjoy the report and i definitely wants to hear your expeditions too. Oh, I am from singapore and what about you bro. Cheers
very good indeed brudder!!!@@
well done on those juicy FRs..keep them coming..
Old 08-05-2006, 07:53 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Clap Clap Clap...

For this master piece u wrote i promise i wont tease u the whole month of may... very well said.
u sure or not...u wont tease him for this month....but hor dun worry...i will hurhurhur...tease him for u...!
meanwhile take good care of my thread ...Realm.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro longblack Great FR!

Hope my trip will be as good(going to H-city now) .

Now at airport,nothing to do so check in to sammy lol!

Take care!!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1