The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
troi oi, i not high flyer la... normal guy only What you said is correct, think for the longer term. Don't marry for the sake of marrying. Think of the possible problems that you may encounter and whether you can overcome these possible problems. For example, if you are a person that super duper want face, then forget about viet spouse or Viet WL as spouse. You wouldn't want others to gossip about you.
This i agreed,even if all kapo no gossip,our wan bao,zhao bao,xin min,new paper will gossip,unless u are blind or deaf,or else better face the fact that singaporean will gossip and say your wife is working as WL or come and steal singaporean man money or husband.Or they will gossip u go vietnam buy wife,blar blar blar blar until u hate singaporean,hate your country.

Then everything unfare like why ICA not give your wife ltvp,why no give PR.Then your wife cannot work.Then no money,then vietnam side kao peh kao bu why she no give money.Then she ask u,then u stress,then both of u quarrel,then become worst then finally divorce.

I say all this is the fact so better know the fact for marry vietnamese girl first before say love love here love love there.Better read our Dear TS thread UNDERSTANDING VIETNAMESE LIFE PARTNER first before u commit

HAHA later all bro here see what i post scare to marry vietnamese girl
Old 17-10-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
This i agreed,even if all kapo no gossip,our wan bao,zhao bao,xin min,new paper will gossip,unless u are blind or deaf,or else better face the fact that singaporean will gossip and say your wife is working as WL or come and steal singaporean man money or husband.Or they will gossip u go vietnam buy wife,blar blar blar blar until u hate singaporean,hate your country.

Then everything unfare like why ICA not give your wife ltvp,why no give PR.Then your wife cannot work.Then no money,then vietnam side kao peh kao bu why she no give money.Then she ask u,then u stress,then both of u quarrel,then become worst then finally divorce.

I say all this is the fact so better know the fact for marry vietnamese girl first before say love love here love love there.Better read our Dear TS thread UNDERSTANDING VIETNAMESE LIFE PARTNER first before u commit

HAHA later all bro here see what i post scare to marry vietnamese girl
Yes, this is so true. I have colleagues and friends that asked me this when I told them my wife is vietnamese: "u go vietnam buy wife har? how much u spent?" My replies to them: "nowadays still got ppl go buy wife meh? No, I knew my wife through a friend. "

Cos of the negative news on those tabloid newspapers, most ppl have this thinking that all Vietnamese are here to work as WL, here to cheat singaporeans money. Sad but true, there are some cases but they are only a few. But cos the papers reports more the bad cases than good cases, this is where ppl will have these misconceptions.

Like what GQ has said, ppl will gossip, even your relatives and friends will gossip. So the point here is can you tahan all these? This is bad enough, imagine marrying a vietnamese divorcee, even more tongues will wad

I have read bros mentioning that they wanna marry to satisfy their parents wishes, to have a child to carry on the line, to save on money chionging outside, to have someone to help mother do housework. All these are cases that are bound to contribute to the negative news in those tabloid papers.
Old 17-10-2012, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just some positive news to share...

On these statistics, population experts noted the increasing number of Singaporeans marrying foreigners and reiterated that their spouse or children should be granted PR or citizenship.

National University of Singapore sociologist Paulin Straughan told TODAY: "Of course, we should grant them PR and citizenship status as the dependents also supplement the population growth. If we don't do that, Singapore will no longer be family-oriented and no one will want to come here. Singaporeans who marry a foreign spouse will also move out, further impacting the slow population growth that we are already facing."

As for dependents of new PRs and citizens, Institute of Policy Studies researcher Leong Chan-Hoong said it was "only natural" that they seek PR or citizenship after sinking their roots here. While he felt that it is fair to grant them PR or citizenship privileges, proper checks would have to be conducted on their backgrounds for instance, he said.

The new statistics were contained in an issues paper released yesterday by the National Population and Talent Division (NPTD). The paper noted that new PRs and new citizens are "generally young and have good educational qualifications".

It added: "Each PR and Singapore Citizenship application is evaluated holistically on a set of criteria which includes the individual's family ties to Singaporeans, economic contributions, qualifications, age and family profile to assess the applicant's ability to contribute to Singapore and integrate into society and his/her commitment to sinking roots."

Hopefully more PR be given to our wifes and maybe we can buy new flats like hdb going to allow the singles to do
Old 17-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Its not easy to approve all applications for PR for foreign spouse, especially when lots of them make use of it to go into fake marriages . They also mentioned about 'economic contributions'
Old 17-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
what i mean is high flyer like u will be easier or i should say faster to get ltvp,PR and citizenship for foreign spouse.Is the fact especially now.Within such a short time staying in singapore,your wife can get citizenship.If is not because your income is super solid then is what?Dont tell me your face is as handsome as andy lau or acting same same good as him until ICA issue pink IC to your wife

But normal folk still can lah,work harder loh to prove to them
Everywhere is the same la bro, they look at income and educational level when granting PR and citizenship to foreign spouses. My income is not super solid that's for sure and i am not handsome. hahaha I am just on par with any normal tertiary educated singaporean couple. But one thing to note also, my wife has a viet friend whose husband earn around $5k a month and she also got Singapore Citizenship after a few years in Singapore.
Old 17-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

The thing is Singaporean man with viet spouse often lags behind in income because there is only 1 source. the viet spouse often cannot work due to language barriers, educational barriers or work permit restrictions. The normal Singaporean couple has 2 income source and if tertiary educated, can easily reach 5 digit income a month. With double CPF contributions, these Singaporean couples can easily afford larger flats or condos. So Singaporean man with foreign spouse ought to find other avenues for income to keep up with the ever increasing prices of assets in Singapore.
Old 17-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
siamloverboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Sorry to sidetrack here, I have some queries here.
Hope bros can help. My BIL is coming to sillypore next month.
He is 18 years old this year, having holiday here. He is not working.
I like to know how much cash he need to carry with him before he is allowed in by
ICA officer? He will be staying with my family btw. Thanks in advance.
Old 17-10-2012, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamloverboy View Post
I like to know how much cash he need to carry with him before he is allowed in by
Basically i dun think need to show cash just need to show relationship.ie birthcerts n marriage cert can le.
Old 17-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
The thing is Singaporean man with viet spouse often lags behind in income because there is only 1 source. the viet spouse often cannot work due to language barriers, educational barriers or work permit restrictions. The normal Singaporean couple has 2 income source and if tertiary educated, can easily reach 5 digit income a month. With double CPF contributions, these Singaporean couples can easily afford larger flats or condos. So Singaporean man with foreign spouse ought to find other avenues for income to keep up with the ever increasing prices of assets in Singapore.
I agreed both hand n both leg.. We always lag financially.. Unless doing good biz or good side income. Hopefully bros on the side pls think carefully b4 jumping in.
Old 18-10-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamloverboy View Post
How long will he staying here? i.e. how long for the return ticket. If he is staying here short, dun think they will question him on that. As usually they will question and check for girls that bought their return ticket a month from the date of arrival. He should be save.
Old 18-10-2012, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its not easy to approve all applications for PR for foreign spouse, especially when lots of them make use of it to go into fake marriages . They also mentioned about 'economic contributions'
even got economic contribution and diploma edu also kana reject PR... MP appeal also reject. She not a viet but a pinoy. Husband earning well, background of husband family also power...

Quote:
But one thing to note also, my wife has a viet friend whose husband earn around $5k a month and she also got Singapore Citizenship after a few years in Singapore.
I know a vb who have 2 children and stayed in sillypore for 10 years got her PR.. PR only last year. Husband is a truck driver...
Old 18-10-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
even got economic contribution and diploma edu also kana reject PR... MP appeal also reject. She not a viet but a pinoy. Husband earning well, background of husband family also power...
I know a vb who have 2 children and stayed in sillypore for 10 years got her PR.. PR only last year. Husband is a truck driver...
The thingy is no one knows 100% for sure what set of criteria does ICA look for exactly, but economic contribution and the ability to integrate seems quite crucial. Diploma cert, there are many diploma certs from the philipines, but not all are accepted. Next thing is no one knows for sure if the pinoy lady has any black listing with ICA. Everybody wants face, so when friends asked, they sure say NO black listing.

As for the viet, i feel ICA can see that she has been with the Singaporeran husband for a decade and is stable and able to integrate well into Singapore society. truck drivers earnings are not too bad, from what i have heard. Hardworking ones can earn up to 5k a month.
Old 18-10-2012, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
siamloverboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
How long will he staying here? i.e. how long for the return ticket. If he is staying here short, dun think they will question him on that. As usually they will question and check for girls that bought their return ticket a month from the date of arrival. He should be save.
Thanks Bros Kim91 & Vietboy for your advice. Appreciate your
help.
Old 19-10-2012, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The thingy is no one knows 100% for sure what set of criteria does ICA look for exactly, but economic contribution and the ability to integrate seems quite crucial. Diploma cert, there are many diploma certs from the philipines, but not all are accepted. Next thing is no one knows for sure if the pinoy lady has any black listing with ICA. Everybody wants face, so when friends asked, they sure say NO black listing.
Sillypore diploma certs... S-pass holder... contribute CPF... no black listing...
becoz i know how and where they get to know each other and how my friend put her thru the study and work.

"economic contribution and the ability to integrate seems quite crucial".. this pinoy friend sure have both.

Now I wonder how 1 of our sec school friend who has a PRC wife... if she get PR/citizenship...
Recently met another sec school friend who also re-marry a viet.. just like us

if Everyone want face, how come when friend ask me if my bx got black list, I say yes? only relative ask then i say no.. not becoz of face value.. but just dont want gossip.
Old 19-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Sillypore diploma certs... S-pass holder... contribute CPF... no black listing...
becoz i know how and where they get to know each other and how my friend put her thru the study and work.

"economic contribution and the ability to integrate seems quite crucial".. this pinoy friend sure have both.

Now I wonder how 1 of our sec school friend who has a PRC wife... if she get PR/citizenship...
Recently met another sec school friend who also re-marry a viet.. just like us

if Everyone want face, how come when friend ask me if my bx got black list, I say yes? only relative ask then i say no.. not becoz of face value.. but just dont want gossip.
If this pinoy got all the necessary criteria for PR, then there must be something wrong with ICA to grant everybody else PR except her? hihihi... she must have something that doesn't qualify her for PR that you do not know too.

As for our secondary school mate that married the PRC, if there's nothing wrong with her wife, i should think its easy for her to get PR or Citizenship with our school mate's education and career.

You are always special in everyway la, everyone knows your wife got blacklisted before except your relatives. Who knows? one of them may be an avivd reader of this forum
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1