The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
The thing here is that most SWM are terribily outspoken and rude. The worst comes from Asians, who have forgotten their roots, and think that they are SWM. They seem to have forgotten that western economies have run out of steam and asian economies are propelling worldwide growth. That's the reason why they are in Asia.
Yup, SWM... For those who.are interested, switch over to the Hanoi thread and take a shot at one of those SWM who is trying to tell us wat to do. Provide some entertainment for a otherwise quiet thread, hihi..

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 14-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
of cse real viet food lahz...wat u thinking...me in colorado now...outskirts of town area so never see any vb cafe...think thats only in california but i do see rocky mountains here though...
good, if not i'll report cong an posion ivy.
Old 14-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Yup, SWM... For those who.are interested, switch over to the Hanoi thread and take a shot at one of those SWM who is trying to tell us wat to do. Provide some entertainment for a otherwise quiet thread, hihi..
Just gave him some presents....
Old 14-10-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
of cse real viet food lahz...wat u thinking...me in colorado now...outskirts of town area so never see any vb cafe...think thats only in california but i do see rocky mountains here though...
is there any premium outlet store around?
1 coach 1 aldo ok?
Old 15-10-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
1 coach 1 aldo ok?
I wan DKNY! Thanks in advance ya!
Old 15-10-2012, 06:12 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Why need buy branded from US ? VN also got lots of branded , for example half ball BeBe ..
Old 15-10-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why need buy branded from US ? VN also got lots of branded , for example half ball BeBe ..
That one at home have liao.
Actually, I noticed chiong DKNY stuff very hard to find in VN.
Old 15-10-2012, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

empty handed ... huhuhu

Quote:
u didnt go home a happy man ?

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 15-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
plusOne83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes she can marry another Singaporean man, but when it comes to applying long term stay for her, you may face more trouble. ICA will view her with suspicion as she was married to another Singaporean man before just for a few months and now, another Singaporean man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGod View Post
Why cannot marry unless blacklisted by ica andcannot come sg

Even so, can marry sg man in vn
Thanks, appreciate your help!
Old 16-10-2012, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plusOne83 View Post
Thanks, appreciate your help!
Hope u think through really well. Not only think 1-2 yrs down the road, think further, as SV kor kor has said, when comes to applying LTSVP and even PR, it will not be so easy. Also think of yur family as well, wat will they think n react if they found out that she is a divorcee. As marriage is not just a 2 person thingie, it involves 2 families as well. My 2 dongs...
Old 16-10-2012, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hope u think through really well. Not only think 1-2 yrs down the road, think further, as SV kor kor has said, when comes to applying LTSVP and even PR, it will not be so easy. Also think of yur family as well, wat will they think n react if they found out that she is a divorcee. As marriage is not just a 2 person thingie, it involves 2 families as well. My 2 dongs...
yah u are right,is not so easy as what people think unless u are a super high flyer like TS.Is not to discourage bro who want to marry spouse but certain point u have to know like what u have and dont have and what she have and dont have.

Dont always think love first,marry and later lots of problem surface until marriage start to get affected.

Whether is applying for her the pass,staying with inlaw or stay with u,their thinking and culture is not the same as us.

Like what i always say,love before marry and love after marry is different.It takes lots and lots of effort and understanding to make your marriage last.

Bro here all face problem either from authority,family or others but whatever it is,always look at what your wife do for u after u all marry.The only things that u know u have marry a good spouse is after marry,what she do for u and not before marry,what she do for u.
Old 16-10-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
That one at home have liao.
Actually, I noticed chiong DKNY stuff very hard to find in VN.
Most chiong branded bag come from thailand,so goods is limited,even their chiong t shirt and short design is like shit compare to thailand
Old 16-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
1 coach 1 aldo ok?
Quote:
Quote:
there is a place called outlets where alot branded stuff there...

there is coach , levis , tommy hilfiger , osh kosh , and some brands...
but didnt see aldo & dkny ...

bought a levis 569 jeans for $38 USD and a coach bag that cost $170 USD that will cost about $300 plus USD outside....

u guys have my number , can just whatsapp me if u need anything but am not sure when will be back yet though...
Old 16-10-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
yah u are right,is not so easy as what people think unless u are a super high flyer like TS.Is not to discourage bro who want to marry spouse but certain point u have to know like what u have and dont have and what she have and dont have.

Dont always think love first,marry and later lots of problem surface until marriage start to get affected.

Whether is applying for her the pass,staying with inlaw or stay with u,their thinking and culture is not the same as us.

Like what i always say,love before marry and love after marry is different.It takes lots and lots of effort and understanding to make your marriage last.

Bro here all face problem either from authority,family or others but whatever it is,always look at what your wife do for u after u all marry.The only things that u know u have marry a good spouse is after marry,what she do for u and not before marry,what she do for u.
troi oi, i not high flyer la... normal guy only What you said is correct, think for the longer term. Don't marry for the sake of marrying. Think of the possible problems that you may encounter and whether you can overcome these possible problems. For example, if you are a person that super duper want face, then forget about viet spouse or Viet WL as spouse. You wouldn't want others to gossip about you.
Old 16-10-2012, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
troi oi, i not high flyer la... normal guy only What you said is correct, think for the longer term. Don't marry for the sake of marrying. Think of the possible problems that you may encounter and whether you can overcome these possible problems. For example, if you are a person that super duper want face, then forget about viet spouse or Viet WL as spouse. You wouldn't want others to gossip about you.
what i mean is high flyer like u will be easier or i should say faster to get ltvp,PR and citizenship for foreign spouse.Is the fact especially now.Within such a short time staying in singapore,your wife can get citizenship.If is not because your income is super solid then is what?Dont tell me your face is as handsome as andy lau or acting same same good as him until ICA issue pink IC to your wife

But normal folk still can lah,work harder loh to prove to them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1