The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, Blaireleah, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle

Old 02-02-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fun12345 View Post
For Alicia, most ppl rate her looks 7.5 but u rate 9.5, really pretty??
I rate her 9.5 because of a lot of factors.look come from the way she present herself. Her attitude make her look more grow. And her age also.

I can rate someone 11 over 10 if the look hit the right spot. The sky is the limit.

Last edited by bradplay2018; 02-02-2018 at 12:53 PM.
Old 02-02-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
as alwiz looks are subjective bro, if u like sure will rate higher,
if u dun like sure will rate lower, so mayb u can add all together
and take the median...
Agree with bro havanna, come out play is also really depends on chemistry.

I rate her higher also because of the chemistry make her overall pt higher.

You can try bang a super chio girl but her chemistry and attitude bad then the look generally will drop a few pts also.

Support local okay. Her thread title is sweet young thing student by confident mi and she allow cof but i never do it because i dont feel shiok cof. Her bbbj is killer good.
Old 02-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26242 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
Agree with bro havanna, come out play is also really depends on chemistry.

I rate her higher also because of the chemistry make her overall pt higher.

You can try bang a super chio girl but her chemistry and attitude bad then the look generally will drop a few pts also.
yes i rated her quite high based more on her service and chemistry...
i believe bro fun is looking based on looks itself,
so mayb u can lower your score accordingly...
from a neutral pt of view, juz based on looks i say 8 thereabouts...
some bros who tried commented her boobs abit on the small side
and she is abit bah so to each his own...
Old 02-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
yes i rated her quite high based more on her service and chemistry...
i believe bro fun is looking based on looks itself,
so mayb u can lower your score accordingly...
from a neutral pt of view, juz based on looks i say 8 thereabouts...
some bros who tried commented her boobs abit on the small side
and she is abit bah so to each his own...
Her boob where got small lol. I think bigger than my hand can hold.. My hand not small..

Its all up to individual. Some guys like lian type of look, some guys like student look, for me i quite open to the look, look goes with chemistry and experiences ba.

Last edited by bradplay2018; 02-02-2018 at 01:17 PM.
Old 02-02-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

I will also try adjust my point ba to be fair, updated to 8 liao

I think i am too generous with my score. I apologise for that. I had amended all the 3 fr i had wrote.
Old 02-02-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her boob where got small lol. I think bigger than my hand can hold.. My hand not small..

Its all up to individual. Some guys like lian type of look, some guys like student look, for me i quite open to the look, look goes with chemistry and experiences ba.
ya to me i c her as a complete package, so sometimes we might be abit
too enthu in our FRs, could be nit pick or what i not sure but these r the feedback i got...
Old 02-02-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I rate her 9.5 because of a lot of factors.look come from the way she present herself. Her attitude make her look more grow. And her age also.

I can rate someone 11 over 10 if the look hit the right spot. The sky is the limit.
Thanks for yr FR bro!!
Old 02-02-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
leds2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleds2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleds2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for confidentmi Alicia

I rarely gave FR. All my older FRs i asked boss to delete. Anyway here goes.

Really posh hotel. Vic came to pick me up. TQ. Go up, open door, first look, a SYT in spaghetti top without bras! Her nips were poking out. Hard to stop staring. Hot pants, nice butt. I know I'm in for good time. Verified legal age.

Help me shower, tcss in bathroom. Come out, hugging in bed like gf and tcss like what's my favorite position, haolian say I'm gonna 2 shot her etc.

After some time start frenching. Slid my hands into hot pants grab ass. Damnit no panties. Turn me on. She start to stroke my buddy already attention. Try to foreplay her. End up she foreplay me. Lick my neck, ears, nips. Go down slowly to buddy and gave me hell of a bbbj of my life. I was the loudest guest in the hotel... Had to ask her slow but bloodyhell that's worse.

I had to stop her. Rest a while. I asked her wanna do, she say give another bj first then want me beg her to do. Huh. Who scare who. Damnit in the end I'm the chicken. Almost cim.

Doggie, some difficulty coz I'm big ahem. Switch to mission. Sama, push somemore, she moan so sexily i almost shot..

Like a machine gun fast action and fast shoot also. Damnit still haolian wanna 2 shots, I was already spent leg soft liao. She said still got so much time ask me to hug in bed but I'm rushing to go somewhere. So quickly wash and left.

Looks: SYT 7.5/10. Grows on you. No acne, skin quite smooth. Nice color. This color is healthy haha..
Boobs: Large B, maybe C.
Nips: Nice shape and color. This color is healthy too haha.
Body: Right curves at the right place. Not model but the kind you will take a second look if walk past.
GFE: Max. Nuff said.
RTF: Yes. Damnit kc by her.

Hard working girl earning for her edu. Got my sperm of approval.
Old 02-02-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun12345 View Post
Thanks for yr FR bro!!

NO problem bro. We are here to have fun and release stress !
Old 02-02-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
whyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leds2000 View Post
Fr for confidentmi Alicia

I rarely gave FR. All my older FRs i asked boss to delete. Anyway here goes.

Really posh hotel. Vic came to pick me up. TQ. Go up, open door, first look, a SYT in spaghetti top without bras! Her nips were poking out. Hard to stop staring. Hot pants, nice butt. I know I'm in for good time. Verified legal age.

Help me shower, tcss in bathroom. Come out, hugging in bed like gf and tcss like what's my favorite position, haolian say I'm gonna 2 shot her etc.

After some time start frenching. Slid my hands into hot pants grab ass. Damnit no panties. Turn me on. She start to stroke my buddy already attention. Try to foreplay her. End up she foreplay me. Lick my neck, ears, nips. Go down slowly to buddy and gave me hell of a bbbj of my life. I was the loudest guest in the hotel... Had to ask her slow but bloodyhell that's worse.

I had to stop her. Rest a while. I asked her wanna do, she say give another bj first then want me beg her to do. Huh. Who scare who. Damnit in the end I'm the chicken. Almost cim.

Doggie, some difficulty coz I'm big ahem. Switch to mission. Sama, push somemore, she moan so sexily i almost shot..

Like a machine gun fast action and fast shoot also. Damnit still haolian wanna 2 shots, I was already spent leg soft liao. She said still got so much time ask me to hug in bed but I'm rushing to go somewhere. So quickly wash and left.

Looks: SYT 7.5/10. Grows on you. No acne, skin quite smooth. Nice color. This color is healthy haha..
Boobs: Large B, maybe C.
Nips: Nice shape and color. This color is healthy too haha.
Body: Right curves at the right place. Not model but the kind you will take a second look if walk past.
GFE: Max. Nuff said.
RTF: Yes. Damnit kc by her.

Hard working girl earning for her edu. Got my sperm of approval.
Nice fr
Gave you 9 apples!!!
Old 02-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

whyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried Lauren from niceguys before??

Am actually looking for nice big boobies

Bro Havanna anyone to recommend?
Old 02-02-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
whatitistoburn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyte View Post

Lauren is nice. Pretty exotic looks, with slim figure. Not big boobies, but quite decent boobs. Service is very good also. She has some stretch marks on tummy but will wear nice erotic lingerie to cover.

I would recommend Rachell if you’re looking for tall and slim girl with nice curves. Excellent service!
Old 03-02-2018, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyte View Post

ya like Bro what said, lauren is a good try...
when the session start u wont even notice the stretch marks...
if u refer to my FR on her, she roleplay ask me to rape her...
though i'm not a natural rapist, i believe i did a good job lol...
btw she loves mirrors, if u wan to book her, try to find a hotel with mirrors...

as i'm recently been bz over at the SM thread, abit lost touch here...
student: Alicia (confidentmi) / clarissa (luxe)
OL: Renee (girls gen), Andrea (sammybabes) - both u have to request for OL wear...
model: pearlyn (luxe), Rachel (girls gen)
air stewardess: ariel (independent)
milf: sensual lynn (independent) - she does massage as well
mixed: azalea (sorority girls) - check for availability
Goddess: joleen (armani) - my best bonk in 2017 so far still working...
2018 still working hard to find out keke...
Old 03-02-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
ya like Bro what said, lauren is a good try...
when the session start u wont even notice the stretch marks...
if u refer to my FR on her, she roleplay ask me to rape her...
though i'm not a natural rapist, i believe i did a good job lol...
btw she loves mirrors, if u wan to book her, try to find a hotel with mirrors...

as i'm recently been bz over at the SM thread, abit lost touch here...
student: Alicia (confidentmi) / clarissa (luxe)
OL: Renee (girls gen), Andrea (sammybabes) - both u have to request for OL wear...
model: pearlyn (luxe), Rachel (girls gen)
air stewardess: ariel (independent)
milf: sensual lynn (independent) - she does massage as well
mixed: azalea (sorority girls) - check for availability
Goddess: joleen (armani) - my best bonk in 2017 so far still working...
2018 still working hard to find out keke...
Wow wow wow!!!
Thanks for the info bro Havanna!!
Old 03-02-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster (Donor)

Anyone got fr on Quaintrelle with the scores?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1