The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2006, 11:25 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
devilnight69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadOrc
not calling gigantic_tk a liar but will they really be open for 4th feb? cos i went down today and they were closed when supposed to be halfday..

did they change their plans at last min?
they are close on friday already.... waste my time went there
Old 29-01-2006, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19991 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_lover
.. Of course the choice is easy to choose the TN because the gals are young and pretty.... BUT...

*flash-back* Once I visited the TN... got one PRC... wau lan... desperate and money face until dig my wallet for more... (quote $70 for BJ)... Fortunately, I didn't bring much as advised by other brothers...

Anyway, the little brother's head win again... so went in... Purposely choose another gal... Massage is SOP... touch her groin a bit... squeeze her butt a bit... then she asked the golden question... $50 for HJ.... I said WAU... next door only $30... she said impossible and her face changed.... Then, she bui gam wan... and said... okay lah.... then show her bloody attitude.... ...
bro which TN did u try? d one sandwiched btn JM n MY or d other one near escalator?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-01-2006, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadOrc
not calling gigantic_tk a liar but will they really be open for 4th feb? cos i went down today and they were closed when supposed to be halfday..

did they change their plans at last min?
It is not my nature to play prank if not Grace told me so. I was with Xiao Lin at the last cubicle when Grace went to the basin to wash her hands, I asked her and she told me this. I even teased Xiao Lin that the boss will extend invitation to all gals working on that day to her home for reunion dinner............................................ ........hehehe.

Just my clarification.

Btw, any latest news on JM, my virgin trip is JM which I got a memorable hot-tea bbj and good frenching by Kelly, 3 years ago. Now she is no longer there. Subsequently was frightened off by this bogek (with missing front tooth) who is too eager to offer 'raw" FJ, these are history aredi.

gigantic_tk
Old 01-02-2006, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 19
mad cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had this m'sia girl by the name something like 'may ying' quite fun to be with for an hr. had a bbbj by her total damage $72
Old 02-02-2006, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
AltLBSeeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

4 those tat dun knw... MY is open 4 business 2day aready..

Cheers n happy CNY.. doggie style
Old 02-02-2006, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

As usual try ah mei today.... still same service... not much customers too... same old girls, no new girls yet.... been there 4 e past 2yrs liao... will keep u guys update if there is new girls...
Old 02-02-2006, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
my_lover is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by packardbell
To be franked, Ah Mei is still the best skill for bbbj.. I just tried her bbbj skill
last week. Was very shiok. skill improved. As usual keek looking outside
to see if anyone peep. If you are lucky, you may get her for fj but really
depend on the timing leh. I think she is avoiding someone outside to see
her job at MY..
Maybe... haha... maybe I just cannot tahan her sheepish smile after she peeped outside. Overall, her HJ is good...

my first time she quoted me $30. Subsquently when they know you are regular... they know cannot anyhow quote...
Old 02-02-2006, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
my_lover is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
bro which TN did u try? d one sandwiched btn JM n MY or d other one near escalator?
Yeah bro... the one that is between JM and MY.... I really anti that TN man... only have not go to the extreme to wear bloody t-shirt and protest outside that shop...

any bro with good sexprience in that TN... let me know...
Old 02-02-2006, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to all

just want to confirm. This ah mei is the same ah mei which use to work at MY long ago then left MY to work at JSP then i heard she kena caught, while in JSP, and send back to china. Is it the same one?
Old 03-02-2006, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
carrothead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Yes it the same one but she look very old now,u should try her cousin also now in singapore working at changi road.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to all

no one knows? if shy or whatever can pm the info to me. Will up you for it. Yea packardbell have up you already for the info you pm me last week.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto
just want to confirm. This ah mei is the same ah mei which use to work at MY long ago then left MY to work at JSP then i heard she kena caught, while in JSP, and send back to china. Is it the same one?
Yes. Heard she's over here as PDMM.
Old 04-02-2006, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya, she is a pdmm, her daughter started school this term, she paid $5k to the middle woman for the help. i am in the education line and happens to know that middle woman. didnt expect that she can earn so much in a small shop like that ! must have lots of regulars..
Old 04-02-2006, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
packardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
It is not my nature to play prank if not Grace told me so. I was with Xiao Lin at the last cubicle when Grace went to the basin to wash her hands, I asked her and she told me this. I even teased Xiao Lin that the boss will extend invitation to all gals working on that day to her home for reunion dinner............................................ ........hehehe.

Just my clarification.

Btw, any latest news on JM, my virgin trip is JM which I got a memorable hot-tea bbj and good frenching by Kelly, 3 years ago. Now she is no longer there. Subsequently was frightened off by this bogek (with missing front tooth) who is too eager to offer 'raw" FJ, these are history aredi.
Ha ha ha.. Kelly is now in MY and still doing the same service. MY oni got
2 Malaysia gal, the youmger pretty one is May Yuen and the older one is Kelly.
Old 04-02-2006, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
packardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto
Yes lah, is the same Ah Mei. Earlier worked in MY then went to JSP "HK" TN
located at 2nd floor, then got caught went back PRC and came back agaiin with Xiao Ling to MY.. Now PDMM pass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1