The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2007, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

is there something going on on 29 Jun?
Becoz' Tiger's SIN-MFM trip on 29 Jun is only $19.99!
Old 11-06-2007, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
peter2883 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
Nothing to the best of my knowledge... But there is a holiday on the 19th of June
Old 11-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
Nothing wrong with this price...I got mine @ 19.99 too for departure on 22 June....
Old 11-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

1st july surcharge on hotels
Old 13-06-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
WHAM is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros out there who are the experts in Macau - can you recommend me a good SPA to go to in macau ? with nice ambience and young masseurs ? please kindly advise directions. thanks.
Old 13-06-2007, 01:53 PM
ACheongster

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Macau. How much for one shot for gurls in Lisboa? What is the modus operandi?
Old 15-06-2007, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 18
TCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks to all brothers that provided the valuable guides and info of this place, especially brother 789550, break78, cheongaddict and Van Basten.

We have decided to stay in JinYu hotel as recommended by some brothers. Seems like my group getting bigger and bigger liao.
Hopefully not too high profile. Don't wish to have wanted attention from the local buayas harressing us or blackmailing us.

Cheers
Old 15-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCSG View Post
Thanks to all brothers that provided the valuable guides and info of this place, especially brother 789550, break78, cheongaddict and Van Basten.

Cheers
And thank you for trying to entice me to go back there again...... nbz... evil things....
Old 16-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4566 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCSG View Post

We have decided to stay in JinYu hotel as recommended by some brothers. Seems like my group getting bigger and bigger liao.
Hopefully not too high profile. Don't wish to have wanted attention from the local buayas harressing us or blackmailing us.

Cheers
Bro, I dun know how big ur group is but please keep low profile and do not get too rowdy. Although ZH is still a relatively safe place, it is still a foreign land. Not only local gangsters, police along LHL will also keep a watchful eye on you if you move in big groups.

Wish I can join u, but I do not have enough leaves. Maybe I will sneak back, just maybe............
Old 22-06-2007, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

hey hey! i m back to the forum. so wat new in ZH now?
Old 22-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 20
firefly69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACheongster View Post
Macau. How much for one shot for gurls in Lisboa? What is the modus operandi?
Just came back few weeks ago from Macau. Price per shot is $800 MOP, provided you're Chinese or look like Chinese. Heard them quoting $1000 MOP to Ang Moh. Price not really negotiable. Room is provided. Condom is provided.
If you are a sucker for good look and lousy service, it is recommended. They tend to rush/hurry you, for 2 girls are sharing the room and if you bonking one, she wants you to finish fast so that the other can continue using the room.
My recommendation is still Sauna, especially 18 Sauna, Darling Sauna, Rio etc if you want excellent service and rather good quality look. It costs approximately $1000-$1500 MOP which include 1 shot. However if you want thoses girlfriend feeling, go nightclub. Cost approximately the same as Sauna. Can talk cock for hours.
I am a regular to Macau and I do not think that those at Lisboa are recommended at all. In fact Geyland street provide comparable service at cheaper rate.
Old 22-06-2007, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly69 View Post
Just came back few weeks ago from Macau. Price per shot is $800 MOP, provided you're Chinese or look like Chinese. Heard them quoting $1000 MOP to Ang Moh. Price not really negotiable. Room is provided. Condom is provided.
If you are a sucker for good look and lousy service, it is recommended. They tend to rush/hurry you, for 2 girls are sharing the room and if you bonking one, she wants you to finish fast so that the other can continue using the room.
My recommendation is still Sauna, especially 18 Sauna, Darling Sauna, Rio etc if you want excellent service and rather good quality look. It costs approximately $1000-$1500 MOP which include 1 shot. However if you want thoses girlfriend feeling, go nightclub. Cost approximately the same as Sauna. Can talk cock for hours.
I am a regular to Macau and I do not think that those at Lisboa are recommended at all. In fact Geyland street provide comparable service at cheaper rate.
================================================== =======
Bro, u r right
some of these pros at Lisboa actually work for less at Geylang, Genting, Macau, HK
They quote HK1k (= SGD200) in Lisboa but
only HK300 (off Lisboa);
SGD50 to 60 in Geylang, Genting, HK etc etc
Old 23-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana View Post
hey hey! i m back to the forum. so wat new in ZH now?
Same old ZH. SWs still appear at certain time of the day. In fact quite a number of them. But at some time, all disappear, and i'm not talking about the police appearing then they hide.
Old 25-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by break78 View Post
Same old ZH. SWs still appear at certain time of the day. In fact quite a number of them. But at some time, all disappear, and i'm not talking about the police appearing then they hide.
may be back to ZH in aug then... to see see look look.
Old 25-06-2007, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
diver5007 is one of the Best!diver5007 is one of the Best!diver5007 is one of the Best!diver5007 is one of the Best!

Field report 21 - 25 June

day 1 - LHL no girls walking around. Found only 1 near Chang An Good World Hotel. Sw call Yang Hui,Hunan. Lucky good catch. Recommended

Day 2 - Same same , no girls around from morning till dark. Talk to the coffee bar girls , LHL sw came out late late in the night. Many gong an around
No choice , go masssage and have fun.

Day 3 - Today better, some sw around early in the morning. From noon can see more sw. Some are quite good looking. Took 1 young syt from AnHui, JiaoJiao. Good Svc so give her a tip. Recommended.

Day 4 - Today not good. Many shoppers around. Sw nil. Went for foot massage till shiok shiok. Went to LHL coffee bar in the evening, and surprise , sw starts appearing about 7pm. Manage to get more than 10 mobile contacts.
Saw this sexy sw TingTing from Shangton and upz her. This turns up to be my MISTAKE.

I can be considered a old hand , but I make a mistake despite my precautions

1 I did not interview this girl properly to gauge her character
2 I did not lock up my valuables.
3 I bathed with her but was alone for 2 minutes in the shower
4 Her number 134******885

My losses : 200rmb missing from my wallet.
I know because I put only 400rmb plus small changes in my wallet and nothing else. It is my habit when I get a sw to my room

Brothers who are going there better be more careful than me. I had many warnings before from my regulars about those sw that only appears at night,
I did not believe before but now I pass this warning to you all.

Day 5 - Rtn Singapore poorer but wiser

cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1