The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 22-10-2022, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiYouRen View Post
I just visited 21*. Honestly, I don't even think it falls under here. It's basically area G house in the heartlands. Or maybe it's because I popped in without an appointment.

Brought into a room, asked to shower. Then the lady come in, asked me is it $150 package. It's my first time there, and I had no idea what package. I said yes, and she asked for the payment. Gave her the cash, she stripped, sucked my balls, BBBJ, FJ, then done. Can see she was kinda rushing, probably because I didn't make any appointment and she was trying to get me done before the next appointment show up.

No pretense of any form of massage. It's basically visiting a FL.

I didn't feel like it was worth the money, but I might give it one more chance by making an appointment next time.
I've been there once. Made appointment. Waited in the room for awhile. Spent close to an hour together with the lady. Got massage and full service. I think for the price its a good place for pump and go lor.
Old 22-10-2022, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
I've been there once. Made appointment. Waited in the room for awhile. Spent close to an hour together with the lady. Got massage and full service. I think for the price its a good place for pump and go lor.
Wah, then I think it's really because I didn't make appointment. She made me wait for 10 minutes in the room, then finished me off in about 20 minutes. I think I'll give it another try with an appointment.
Old 22-10-2022, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I just visited 21*. Honestly, I don't even think it falls under here. It's basically area G house in the heartlands. Or maybe it's because I popped in without an appointment.

Brought into a room, asked to shower. Then the lady come in, asked me is it $150 package. It's my first time there, and I had no idea what package. I said yes, and she asked for the payment. Gave her the cash, she stripped, sucked my balls, BBBJ, FJ, then done. Can see she was kinda rushing, probably because I didn't make any appointment and she was trying to get me done before the next appointment show up.

No pretense of any form of massage. It's basically visiting a FL.

I didn't feel like it was worth the money, but I might give it one more chance by making an appointment next time.
Is this the place with the pink signboard and the only entrance is from the back?

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 22-10-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 3
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
Is this the place with the pink signboard and the only entrance is from the back?
Yes ser yes ser it is... but i didnt know u could walk in. the door like seems lockedd always.
Old 24-10-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Booked XM for my regular relaxation, arrived 20 mins in advance, was directed to sit on a corner bed to wait.

The 20 mins wait was a “mental torture” with XM’s steaming surround sound system. Action gaogao I believe.

Salute to the walk in bro before me who so tahan-ful with such stamina, fully enjoy ur self for a full 20 mins. The sound effect was so real and earful, I couldn’t focus on reading some annual report while waiting. It was so steaming until my 2ic marikia and spit some pre-firing saliva.

Due to the 20 mins sound stimulation, I surrendered my 1st round shortly into my session while my hands are busy exploring. Opted for the $120 package, and totally love the pressing and slow rub in of muscles and acupuncture points, solid and relaxing, not as painful as the ordinary package.

Flipped over, continued with the pressing and slow rub in on my lower tummy. Maybe more blood supplies and 2IC wake up. 2nd round took a much longer time. Hence can experience all the new tricks and surrendered my 2nd in fake riding.

XM is truly friendly and willing to please. She is hardworking too, willing to help the 1st timer walk in bro to relax for a good 20 mins. However, YMMV based on chemistry and the comfort level. To me, it is money well-spent for a good relaxation with a solid massage and a steaming releas-action. To me, the standard and playability is more important than the hospital setup. It does not affect my privacy as I’m always the only customer in shop

Interested bros can pm me for contact
I just stumbled across XM's TikTok account. Like not bad leh. Think I'll try out this week.
Old 25-10-2022, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Leendru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hey bro can sharee contact? Im new to SG and Kovan
Quote:
Booked XM for my regular relaxation, arrived 20 mins in advance, was directed to sit on a corner bed to wait.

The 20 mins wait was a “mental torture” with XM’s steaming surround sound system. Action gaogao I believe.

Salute to the walk in bro before me who so tahan-ful with such stamina, fully enjoy ur self for a full 20 mins. The sound effect was so real and earful, I couldn’t focus on reading some annual report while waiting. It was so steaming until my 2ic marikia and spit some pre-firing saliva.

Due to the 20 mins sound stimulation, I surrendered my 1st round shortly into my session while my hands are busy exploring. Opted for the $120 package, and totally love the pressing and slow rub in of muscles and acupuncture points, solid and relaxing, not as painful as the ordinary package.

Flipped over, continued with the pressing and slow rub in on my lower tummy. Maybe more blood supplies and 2IC wake up. 2nd round took a much longer time. Hence can experience all the new tricks and surrendered my 2nd in fake riding.

XM is truly friendly and willing to please. She is hardworking too, willing to help the 1st timer walk in bro to relax for a good 20 mins. However, YMMV based on chemistry and the comfort level. To me, it is money well-spent for a good relaxation with a solid massage and a steaming releas-action. To me, the standard and playability is more important than the hospital setup. It does not affect my privacy as I’m always the only customer in shop

Interested bros can pm me for contact
Old 25-10-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusscan View Post
I thought ga**** have extra siaa

Have.. but is 88++
Old 28-10-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

I saw P*re Bli** Sp* along Simon Rd reopened. Is it worth it? Got extras?

The Sta**y Traditional Massage beside Ponggol Nasi Lemak had a facelift. That one got nothing special, right?
Old 28-10-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Niama9865 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any special at tampines?
Old 29-10-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Fornikate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
How to book? Can pm which site to view their selection? Or contact. Gamxia very much.

I've tried one of them before walk in. I skip the massage so in out 20 mins...
Old 30-10-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last minute in the area, so just walked in to S** R****e.
Got a viet girl, H****a.
Good massage
Very chatty, good English.
Unfortunately not much teasing and HJ very mechanical. $50 with touching outside.
Old 30-10-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
I saw P*re Bli** Sp* along Simon Rd reopened. Is it worth it? Got extras?
Same gals and management style
Old 30-10-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
She is super value for money, very friendly, nv cut corner and not a time watcher. Hope bro u enjoy ur session
What is the link?
Old 31-10-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Voromin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She is super value for money, very friendly, nv cut corner and not a time watcher. Hope bro u enjoy ur session
Great bro, will try her out soon
Old 31-10-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Irockiknow is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogereverlast View Post
Recently went to royale but havent really tried them at all. i believe a few of them went back alr like my go to ml.

But FR for baby if anyone wants to try royale. Msian.
Massage: 7/10. can ask to try harder but it was late night so probably quite tired.
Face: actually not too bad. will give it a 7.5
Body: quite good and her melons is actually enhanced but it is quite nice touched.
Dmg is actually 2 blue for roam south.
Royale definitely have some pretty good girls but have to discount 20-30%. chemistry wise have to depends and see how you can unlock. Price wise...well the very normal $89 if want to flip to front. So really is see how rich you are to go to these shops.

Tried her recently was bad. Will not head back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1