The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 05-12-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Tentaikun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsara View Post
More video & pics
Wah who is that?
Old 05-12-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Havelovewilltravel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Brothers our shores kana flooded by filipino TS this past week. Like invasion like that. I think they trying to make cash before Christmas holidays. Any good recommendations? only a handful of thais..
Old 05-12-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
sammyboyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Pangg

very pretty and well manner girl.

and service very good.
Bro any further review on this one? Fem looking?
Old 05-12-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
kiosk70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyboy89 View Post
Bro any further review on this one? Fem looking?
Had her.

Great tool and can top really well.
Awesome bottom

Look might be not that feminine as in the pictures but her service is impeccable. She’s also really friendly despite her limited English
Old 06-12-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 16
eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
Hey! Dropped you a pm on Pangg.
I saw a good review of her (Prang or Pangko) before the last time she was here. Was that you? If so how was it? I can’t seem to find her when using search

I wanted to try last time but couldn’t find the right time. Tempted to try this time round. Any recent FR?
Old 06-12-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 16
eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiosk70 View Post
Had her.

Great tool and can top really well.
Awesome bottom

Look might be not that feminine as in the pictures but her service is impeccable. She’s also really friendly despite her limited English
Thanks for the fr. I very tempted. Will update if I do go! Been a while since I tried lb. Last two were ph and bad news
Old 06-12-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Tentaikun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Eyeta

I've known her previously when she was here. Very young and pretty university student just 22 years old. Very fair skin I think is chinese thai but never ask. Gives good blowjob and have a tight ass. Makes me cum like less than 5 mins other girls i may take up to 30mins. Very accomodating, gives good girlfriend effect and looks feminine like a girl. Was quoted as usual $300 but nego to $200. Requested CIM so she say top up $50 can already because i handsome. Will go back to her few more times. I think she is the best i've ever had.
Old 07-12-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ruleliberated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, long time lurker here.

Finally decided to create an account to post as I have a warning to send out to all bros over here.

Recently, I have been speaking to a number of thai LBs on their personal line and a few of them have warned me that 1 lb that's in SG now has AIDS.

I cannot confirm the authenticity of their claims, but I do believe it's much better to be safe than sorry. (It could potentially that the other LBs have beef with her and trying to spoil her business)

This is here ts dating profile:

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Nicolepiper

I did reach out to her to ask if she provides BB services and she does indeed for 10 blues (claims that she's on prep).

If anyone here has done BB with her, I strongly suggest that you go for a test asap, just to be safe.

Take care guys.
Old 07-12-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
nongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentaikun View Post
https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Eyeta

I've known her previously when she was here. Very young and pretty university student just 22 years old. Very fair skin I think is chinese thai but never ask. Gives good blowjob and have a tight ass. Makes me cum like less than 5 mins other girls i may take up to 30mins. Very accomodating, gives good girlfriend effect and looks feminine like a girl. Was quoted as usual $300 but nego to $200. Requested CIM so she say top up $50 can already because i handsome. Will go back to her few more times. I think she is the best i've ever had.
this one looks really not bad leh..thanks for recommending
Old 07-12-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
nongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsara View Post
Got some nudes from current ladyboys in michat & Ts
who is this in last pic? she TS? mind PM her contact? nice boobs BTW
Old 07-12-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
donsara is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

New updates for current batch in ts dating and michat
Old 07-12-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
donsara is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

1 more [sammyboyimage]638916[/sammyboyimage]
Old 07-12-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 11
roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of

Just had a weird experience. Wondering if anyone seen something similar. Found this LB on TS dating. Communicated over line and she said she was in a hotel near Bras Basah. So made my way to her room and she opened the door. Saw two beds with a shit ton of luggage and stuff. So could tell she wasn't the only occupant. Anyway didn't bother me so stripped and needed to pee, so went to the toilet and got the shock of my life. There was another LB standing in the shower. I was like okay... Wasn't expecting that. Went to lie down with the first lady (Abby) while the second one then went to the other bed to watch. Was kinda awkward. Then heard some weird noises from the corridor. Like human voices. Scary as shit. Then turns out there was yet another LB in the fucking closet. Wtf. Was afraid I was going to get mugged and murdered or something but went well. Just a really weird experience. Anyone been in similar situation before, with so many in the room just watching?
Old 07-12-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Akuforeveryoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by roymkt View Post
Just had a weird experience. Wondering if anyone seen something similar. Found this LB on TS dating. Communicated over line and she said she was in a hotel near Bras Basah. So made my way to her room and she opened the door. Saw two beds with a shit ton of luggage and stuff. So could tell she wasn't the only occupant. Anyway didn't bother me so stripped and needed to pee, so went to the toilet and got the shock of my life. There was another LB standing in the shower. I was like okay... Wasn't expecting that. Went to lie down with the first lady (Abby) while the second one then went to the other bed to watch. Was kinda awkward. Then heard some weird noises from the corridor. Like human voices. Scary as shit. Then turns out there was yet another LB in the fucking closet. Wtf. Was afraid I was going to get mugged and murdered or something but went well. Just a really weird experience. Anyone been in similar situation before, with so many in the room just watching?
Had a ladyboy called Miky a few years back in like 2018/2019 who used to have a permanent room in Hotel G, visited her quite a few times cos she gave great service, her tool was a nice 6" and if she liked you, she would let you stay longer. Anw, there was once I went to find her, she topped me and fed me her cum, then said she would be out to have fun with her friend before returning in an hour's time. I wasn't rushing, so I agreed. When she returned, she came back with another lb friend and round 2 started with Miky topping me and her friend sucking me off. Great experience lol, she's still one of my best lb experiences so far.
Old 07-12-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
twist_shout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/ts_kiel

Everyone pls beware of this LB. Everything went ok until when everything was finish I realize if she was recoding me and found out she really did. I managed to access her phone with her letting me and delete the videos.

Upon questioning her why she did that but she just got agitated and flare at me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1