The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6087 / Power: 11
AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

Local Breakfasts Under $2.50 in Singapore That Will Keep Your Tummy And Wallet Fattened

http://sethlui.com/cheap-breakfast-singapore/

Pin Wei Hong Kong Style Chee Cheong Fun 品味港式猪肠粉

Plain chee cheong fun ($2.20).

I love my chee cheong fun to be made the Cantonese way. As compared to the black sweet sauce, it feels healthier and less sinful, especially when you want something lighter in the morning.

Pin Wei serves up one of the most authentic Hong Kong styled chee cheong fun, everything is freshly handmade from the rice noodle mixture, to steaming it upon each order. Each one is rolled into three layers and it is incredibly soft up till the very last bite.

Pin Wei Hong Kong Style Chee Cheong Fun: 41A Cambridge Road, #01-25 Pek Kio Market & Food Centre, Singapore 211041 | Monday – Friday: 630am – 130pm, Saturday – Sunday: 630am – 230pm, Closed on Wednesday

Hungry GoWHERE!
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Singapore
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Asean
Singapore Michelin Star Awards

Minimum 4 pts to exchange.
Old 31-05-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
RenZaiJiangFu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, thank you for recommendation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSoonNo1 View Post
Local Breakfasts Under $2.50 in Singapore That Will Keep Your Tummy And Wallet Fattened

Pin Wei Hong Kong Style Chee Cheong Fun 品味港式猪肠粉

Plain chee cheong fun ($2.20).

I love my chee cheong fun to be made the Cantonese way. As compared to the black sweet sauce, it feels healthier and less sinful, especially when you want something lighter in the morning.

Pin Wei serves up one of the most authentic Hong Kong styled chee cheong fun, everything is freshly handmade from the rice noodle mixture, to steaming it upon each order. Each one is rolled into three layers and it is incredibly soft up till the very last bite.

Pin Wei Hong Kong Style Chee Cheong Fun: 41A Cambridge Road, #01-25 Pek Kio Market & Food Centre, Singapore 211041 | Monday – Friday: 630am – 130pm, Saturday – Sunday: 630am – 230pm, Closed on Wednesday
Old 31-05-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 9
Deborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud of

TS, thank you for sharing good deal offer.

Get some friends to go together this weekend.

Quote:
HGW Exclusive - 1 for 1 Buffet

Valid from 1st May 2016 to 30th June. Lunch & Dinner only.
Escape Restaurant & Lounge

International • Local

Address: Lobby level, 1 Farrer Park Station Road Singapore 217562, Singapore, 217562

The Hungry Deal
Indulge in a sumptuous spread of local to international cuisines

Whether you’re yearning for some local grub, or Japanese fare, or both, Escape Restaurant and Lounge will sate them uncontrollable cravings. Take your pick from a medley of different cuisines from around the world, from its interactive open kitchen where chefs prepare mouth-watering dishes on the spot for your gastronomic pleasure.

Gorge yourself silly on delectable fare like Singapore’s famous chilli crab, to Lobster Bisque with Shrimp Wanton, in an all-you-can-eat buffet. With the on-going 1-for-1 promotion, indulge in a lavish feast fit for a king at 50% off! All you have to do is make a reservation through HGW website or Mobile App, and select this promotion.

LUNCH $45 / DINNER $60

This 1-for-1 promotion is available on Mondays & Sundays only, during lunch and dinner time. Valid from 1st May 2016 to 30th June 2016.

Lunch last reservation: 1.30pm (Food spread closes at 2.30pm)
Dinner last reservation: 9pm (Food spread closes at 10pm)

Terms & Conditions:
1. Reservations must be made by the HungryGoWhere website or app.
2. Not applicable with other credit card promotion and discount.
3. Not applicable for set menu and beverages.
4. Not in conjunction with loyalty programmes.
5. All prices and discount are accorded before service charge & prevailing Government taxes.
6. Limited to max. 2 bookings per HungryGoWhere booker per day.

http://www.hungrydeals.sg/escape-res...content=escape
Old 31-05-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
sexhub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post

Me too arranging friends to go support.

TS, thank you for this thread.
Old 31-05-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 14
Blackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post

Can I join you ?

Beware of fake female imposters .

Blackcloud IS NOT BlackC1oud .
Old 31-05-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 9
Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcloud View Post
Can I join you ?
If you are her friends then why not?

Best time to wait for Euro 2016.

Liverpool EPL fixtures 2017/18
Old 31-05-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 9
Vespa0l is a glorious beacon of lightVespa0l is a glorious beacon of lightVespa0l is a glorious beacon of lightVespa0l is a glorious beacon of lightVespa0l is a glorious beacon of light

Great choice! I love the port ribs soup.

Quote:
Tuan Yuan Bak Kut Teh: Outram Park Ya Hua’s Famous Bak Kut Teh Legacy Continues

Expected Damage: $8-15/pax
Tuan Yuan Bak Kut Teh: Block 127 Kim Tian Road, #01-01, Singapore 160127 | Tel: 6684 0123/9050 0123 | Closed Mondays | Tuesdays to Sundays, 0800-0300
Old 31-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 9
Zalo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZalo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vespa0l View Post
Great choice! I love the port ribs soup.
Thank you TS for this soup.
Old 02-06-2016, 08:46 AM
Samster

AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hup Lee Fried Mee Hoon 合利熟识

Nasi Lemak Set A ($2).

If steam buns aren’t satisfying enough, situated in the same food court is Hup Lee Fried Mee Hoon, which sells Nasi Lemak sets for $2.

My set comes with a piece of fried chicken wing, fried egg with perfectly cooked runny egg yolk, a serving of peanuts, and the most important salty-sweet chilli.

Hup Lee Fried Mee Hoon: Block 127 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh,#02-35 Toa Payoh West Market and Food Court, Singapore 310127 | Opening time: 6am – 2pm, closed on Mondays

While putting together this list, I found that the older estates in Singapore are more likely to have hidden good and cheap foods, so as to remain affordable for the elderlies living in those areas. It also meant that if we are willingly to explore, we will be in for a treat with the years of culinary experiences these hawkers possess.

There are definitely a lot more to feature, we hope to expand this list with your suggestions of cheap breakfast under $2.50 in Singapore. Chip in by sharing your favourite pocket-friendly stalls.

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 02-06-2016, 08:51 AM
Samster

Deborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud of

Thank you for the recommendation.

Quote:

Hup Lee Fried Mee Hoon 合利熟识

Nasi Lemak Set A ($2).

If steam buns aren’t satisfying enough, situated in the same food court is Hup Lee Fried Mee Hoon, which sells Nasi Lemak sets for $2.

My set comes with a piece of fried chicken wing, fried egg with perfectly cooked runny egg yolk, a serving of peanuts, and the most important salty-sweet chilli.

Hup Lee Fried Mee Hoon: Block 127 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh,#02-35 Toa Payoh West Market and Food Court, Singapore 310127 | Opening time: 6am – 2pm, closed on Mondays

While putting together this list, I found that the older estates in Singapore are more likely to have hidden good and cheap foods, so as to remain affordable for the elderlies living in those areas. It also meant that if we are willingly to explore, we will be in for a treat with the years of culinary experiences these hawkers possess.

There are definitely a lot more to feature, we hope to expand this list with your suggestions of cheap breakfast under $2.50 in Singapore. Chip in by sharing your favourite pocket-friendly stalls.
Old 02-06-2016, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 9
SilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to behold

For this price is a steal.

Quote:

Nasi Lemak Set A ($2).
Old 03-06-2016, 06:51 AM
Samster

Best Corporate Lunch Sets Under $40 For The Hard Singapore Worker

http://sethlui.com/best-corporate-lunch-sets-singapore/

Restaurant Ember

Restaurant Ember delivers French dishes that are kept simple with a touch of local ingredients to respect the natural flavours of the fresh ingredients used. The three-course set lunch weighs in at $38++, but you can omit dessert and go for the two-course set ($30++) if you lack a sweet tooth.

I don’t know about you, but the Seabass, Garlic Broth, Mee Sua main is really enticing as new head Chef Alex Phan matches Singaporean and European flavours with finesse.

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 03-06-2016, 06:54 AM
Samster

Catalunya

Catalunya is an award-winning Spanish restaurant located in the stylish Fullerton Pavilion. The Executive Lunch Set ($38++) comes with a starter, main and dessert, with the option of adding on a glass of red or white house pour wine at $10++ per glass.

Expect tantalizing Spanish dishes such as Macadamia Nut Crusted Seabass with Brussels Sprouts and Citrus Buerre Blanc and end off your meal with sweet desserts like their Apricot Rosemary Sorbet.

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 03-06-2016, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 9
Moderator888 is a splendid one to beholdModerator888 is a splendid one to beholdModerator888 is a splendid one to beholdModerator888 is a splendid one to beholdModerator888 is a splendid one to beholdModerator888 is a splendid one to behold

French restaurant must be good.

Quote:

Restaurant Ember

Restaurant Ember delivers French dishes that are kept simple with a touch of local ingredients to respect the natural flavours of the fresh ingredients used. The three-course set lunch weighs in at $38++, but you can omit dessert and go for the two-course set ($30++) if you lack a sweet tooth.

I don’t know about you, but the Seabass, Garlic Broth, Mee Sua main is really enticing as new head Chef Alex Phan matches Singaporean and European flavours with finesse.
Old 03-06-2016, 07:31 AM
Samster

Fullerton Spanish restaurant worth a try.

Quote:

Catalunya

Catalunya is an award-winning Spanish restaurant located in the stylish Fullerton Pavilion. The Executive Lunch Set ($38++) comes with a starter, main and dessert, with the option of adding on a glass of red or white house pour wine at $10++ per glass.

Expect tantalizing Spanish dishes such as Macadamia Nut Crusted Seabass with Brussels Sprouts and Citrus Buerre Blanc and end off your meal with sweet desserts like their Apricot Rosemary Sorbet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1