The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Tarawadee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by boydanmark View Post
I think some of these girls are from Myanmar from the border regions. I don't think they are from Xuxanbana in China. I have ran into 2 girls and they confided to me that they are actually from Myanmar near Takiley areas, so they tell customers they come from Chiang rai. They speak very good Thai being from the border. I still have not met any Ethinic Xuxanbana girl yet.
No doubt some of the gals are from those regions. But I managed to get a few gals to show me their IDs and they have shown me their PRC passport! I sian one Xishuangbanna gal from Nataree long time before. Was with her for a while. My last trip to Nataree on NY Day, I got another Xishuanbanna gal. She showed me her PRC passport to prove it. They are there on tourist visa. Damage was 2,500B. But of course, they are not supposed to tell anyone that they are from PRC. You are not supposed to work there if you are on tourist visa, right?

My suggestion is go there often and slowly ask the OKT if there are any China gals working. Chances are if they know you and if you tip well, they will direct you to the right gal.
Old 13-01-2007, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
justcum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It seem the qtns on which MP offer what services keeps coming up. To help newbies like myself, base on info from my sifting thru this thread, I complied the list below. I hope seniors can help to update/add/amend to this list.

soapy body massage on air mattress aka tora tora
- nataree
- cupidy
- emmanuel
- chao phraya 2
- J-one??
-

gel body massage aka nuru nuru
- colonze 1 and 2
- utopia
- caesars
-

balls massage
- orient masaage
- orchid massage
- teen massage
-

more.....?
Old 13-01-2007, 06:38 AM
bkkmonger

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Excellent initiative by Justcum! Why not add another heading, eg "oily body massage"?, The only place I have received this is at Teen 2, but there must be other places. Perhaps somebody can fill in?
Old 13-01-2007, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
kkspore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

orient massage.... hehehe.... got nice gems inside.
BKK2

Local
L8H17G17
L6H66G23 (banned)
PRC

Old 13-01-2007, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Boydanmark,

If you want bare BJs, you need to go to Catherine at Soi Ding Dang! At Catherine, it doesn't matter, if you select sideliners or regular soapy girls, they all provide bare BJs. Their price has gone up after New Year. Price range from 1,700 - 2,900.

Also, if you don't mind compromising on the looks, go to Cafe Biwa, they all provide excellent bare BJs. Believe it or not, I receive close to one hour of bare BJs. Price range from 1,000 - 1,300.

Nataree sideliners provide bare BJs, its just hit or miss!

Good luck

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 13-01-2007, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Boydanmark,

Also, if you don't mind compromising on the looks, go to Cafe Biwa, they all provide excellent bare BJs. Believe it or not, I receive close to one hour of bare BJs. Price range from 1,000 - 1,300.
Biwa!!! all faces cannot make it ley, Caesars MP most of the gals also give Bbbj
Old 14-01-2007, 03:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
eggkiller is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy View Post
Biwa!!! all faces cannot make it ley, Caesars MP most of the gals also give Bbbj
Wow Caesars MP...SLurp Slurp...Not Too Sure THe SIdeliners/Models
Provide BBBJ? ONly Tried The FIshTankers. Quite SOLID.
Old 14-01-2007, 03:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Boydanmark,

If you want bare BJs, you need to go to Catherine at Soi Ding Dang! At Catherine, it doesn't matter, if you select sideliners or regular soapy girls, they all provide bare BJs. Their price has gone up after New Year. Price range from 1,700 - 2,900.

Nataree sideliners provide bare BJs, its just hit or miss!

Good luck
CATHERINE!!! TurnOVer of FIshtankers SUPER FASt.U WIll Not Beat THE Thais.SOme WILL Book IN ADVance At The WHiteboard Somemore.NOT Many GAls At THe Models LOBBY. Quality OF FISHtankers Cannot BEAT Caesars.
OF COZ CaeSars MORE Expensive LOH
Old 14-01-2007, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggkiller View Post
Wow Caesars MP...SLurp Slurp...Not Too Sure THe SIdeliners/Models
Provide BBBJ? ONly Tried The FIshTankers. Quite SOLID.

Sideliners wearing Tag A 3000 bhat, Tag L 3600 bhat, Tag M 4200 bhat....95% bbbj
Old 14-01-2007, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarawadee View Post
Hi Bro,

It is the 2nd door, the one nearest to Emmanuel. Ask the guy down there nicely that you want to bonk a mandarin speaking gal & he should be able to direct u. Be nice to the gal and perhaps u can persuade her for a date that night or the 2nd day.
HI bro T,

Thanks for the advice. Due to time constraint, I only went to the Nataree 1 at 1315 hrs, Nataree 2 was opened but I didnt see any gals there as I was too early. Instead that I chose a gal that provided partial Thai massage & special package which cost me $1700 plus $200 tips. The service was considered acceptable to me however, the disappointed theme was the gal did not shower me, maybe she was not in good mood at that time. The gal provided relatively good thai message as I can see that she had been trained in this art, as for the screwing part , she provided good Bj with teaticle sucking & rocked me like a cowboy when she was on top of me. One thing to note is the condition of the room is barely acceptable ,old & lousy air condition, as some brothers had mentioned it before. If
you are looking for a quick bonk at such an early hour at Rachata, I think this is the right place to check it out. I also went to High Class but was told by the ponny tailed Papa san to come back around 4pm as the most of the gals are available at this hour. Cheers.
Old 14-01-2007, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Sideliners wearing Tag A 3000 bhat, Tag L 3600 bhat, Tag M 4200 bhat....95% bbbj
NOTED BROTHER.
I Always ENjoy BBBJ In The BAthTub.
But CB Lah, WhenEver I Spot A 4200 Baht CAtegory, SHe is Usually Sitted
With A SIamGia ChitCHatting !st. I Truly Envy HW The Thais Cheong Arb Nam.
I HAd ONE More Question For U...THE SIdeLIners At Utopia had Many SYTssss,But TURNOver Rate Also Damn Fast, CorreCt Me If I Am Wrong,
Only 20% BBBJ RITE?
Old 14-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
BIwa!!! PUi...PUi...Pui...ALL the OLD Birds & ReJECted
Old 15-01-2007, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

wow...I can't believe it. Is the price going up so fast? I tot I hv just returned and the price hovers around $1200-$2500? (for all joints visited & recce'd with bro Norice)

With the BKK situation like tat, the price goes up!! Unbelievable leh.. (Baht did not change what,..so why shot up? more cheongster? preparing for CNY? No business hence jack up price?)
Old 15-01-2007, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Chanyboy,

Sawaa de kup! I agree with you, the price has gone up 10% - 20%, everywhere! But, it's worth it because you can get two shots If you able to come twice. I know, you and Knowntender can but I only can last for one shot. ha ha ha

Due to increase in price, I only gave the girls 400B tips. If the girls let me take naked pictures and video, I gave them 500B and box of chocolate candies from Hawaii.

Save your money and vacation time for next next trip to Bangkok! Ying from Nataree told me to tell you she came three times becasue of you technique!

Check your e-mail!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 15-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkspore View Post
orient massage.... hehehe.... got nice gems inside.
Thanks for tip, care to share which gems in Orient?

BTW, have you tried Euro Massage or Thonglor Spa & Massage.

Some of the puyings in the photos in these are real cute! And some of them seem to appear in both establishments? Wonder if they have resigned from one and joined the other or the owners share resources ? e.g. Ya

Appreciate your inputs.

S.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread