The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-07-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

go around some hdb area n do a wechat nearby scan. chat up a pinay, keep showing my interest in her for 2 weeks, tomorrow her off day, ask me meet for church service. look pretty and plump in video chat , only want to show her head & shoulder and scolded me, say I dirty man when I asked to see her shower together. scare will see my friends and colleagues. so will find excuse and only meet her after her church. anyone went to their church before?
Old 23-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
M&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro share with me ctc pls
Old 23-07-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spiceyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros looking for real exchange ? Me looking for wechat is id only . Bored of my stock . Pls pm with wechat id to exchange
Old 23-07-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
go around some hdb area n do a wechat nearby scan. chat up a pinay, keep showing my interest in her for 2 weeks, tomorrow her off day, ask me meet for church service. look pretty and plump in video chat , only want to show her head & shoulder and scolded me, say I dirty man when I asked to see her shower together. scare will see my friends and colleagues. so will find excuse and only meet her after her church. anyone went to their church before?
I used to follow maids in attending the church services...some were go in group and some was just herself...nothing bro, just respect her and be a good boy accompany her...after the service she can be your wild cat the whole day..a lot of maid will tell u how holy they are in church..but when they go into hotel room, they turned out to be a hungry tiger....
Old 24-07-2016, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
runhotsun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good Lord ! Is Sunday. .. hunting day for maids...Wish all bro good luck. Give the maids a good orgasm. ..remember not to shoot inside them
Old 24-07-2016, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Notions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by draxler55 View Post
Well done bro!
Solidly done
Old 24-07-2016, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by runhotsun View Post
Good Lord ! Is Sunday. .. hunting day for maids...Wish all bro good luck. Give the maids a good orgasm. ..remember not to shoot inside them
Shoot inside la but must use condom hehe
Old 24-07-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5934 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
I used to follow maids in attending the church services...some were go in group and some was just herself...nothing bro, just respect her and be a good boy accompany her...after the service she can be your wild cat the whole day..a lot of maid will tell u how holy they are in church..but when they go into hotel room, they turned out to be a hungry tiger....
Very true bro, they are just humans afterall.....
Old 24-07-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1146 / Power: 14
teli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud of

Saw in Facebook yesterday a maid actually trying to commit suicide by drinking washing detergent in the toilet😨😨seems like she was ditch by the person screwing around with her....so scary lei😲now having second thoughts about screwing maids liao😓😓
Old 24-07-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Sexaphonist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notions View Post
Solidly done
Agree with you as well
Old 24-07-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
runhotsun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teli69 View Post
Saw in Facebook yesterday a maid actually trying to commit suicide by drinking washing detergent in the toilet😨😨seems like she was ditch by the person screwing around with her....so scary lei😲now having second thoughts about screwing maids liao😓😓
We got to make it clear to them... we play their body, not their feeling.... things will be in control....
Old 24-07-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Do you have any maids on hand to dispose, l can gladly take over from you.
Old 24-07-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by runhotsun View Post
We got to make it clear to them... we play their body, not their feeling.... things will be in control....
yeap, or paid sex
Old 24-07-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro,

I will be glad to help.
Use wechat and line, all cannot find until a single pussy lei.
Hais.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
Olduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old uncle fren say he found a good lobang wen looking for maids to "friend" one day he was makaning in a coffee shop saw 2 maids talking and realize they were waiting for their mums and sirs to finish dialysis but they not allow to home just in case anything happens they leave their phone nos with the dialysis to call if anything happens the one maid wanted to go swimming to past the time my fren being the good guy offer to send her there but he went home to get his trunks he say he had 3 hrs if fun with her ask me to join him next time ..... So guys hunting can try near dialysis centre maids need to pass time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1