The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 20
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
Just to check if the shop at Nipa soi 2 start operate in the morning (like 10am or 11 am)
LT end at what time?...
To my best outdated knowledge, the shops there do not operate in the morning.

Usually the gals there offer ST, can try nego with the mamasan there if you prefer LT.

Cheers
Old 02-07-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Isme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nobody going hatyai?
Old 02-07-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just to check if the shop at Nipa soi 2 start operate in the morning (like 10am or 11 am)
LT end at what time? saw yr post was 2 or 3am. Not sure i read correctly. Any bro here can advice. Thanks
the street only starts around 7pm onwards, yes now is until 2/3am for 3k (last year was like until 8am for 3.5k), but some shop may still be until 8am, just ask the mamasan to confirm, diff shop may varies
Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
To my best outdated knowledge, the shops there do not operate in the morning.

Usually the gals there offer ST, can try nego with the mamasan there if you prefer LT.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsai View Post
the street only starts around 7pm onwards, yes now is until 2/3am for 3k (last year was like until 8am for 3.5k), but some shop may still be until 8am, just ask the mamasan to confirm, diff shop may varies
Thanks Bros , up u guys. Seem like now have change since 20yr back . Not sure SKY and Channivate operate the same or is as old time. Do u guy know if there transport at Hatyai airport going to Danok ? Thanks
Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks Bros , up u guys. Seem like now have change since 20yr back . Not sure SKY and Channivate operate the same or is as old time. Do u guy know if there transport at Hatyai airport going to Danok ? Thanks
No problem bro, sharing is caring

Grab works well for me, the craziest plan I did recently was, flight to Alor Setar airport, grab all the way to Bukit Kayu Hitam checkpoint, walk over to Sadao checkpoint, walk into Danok, grab all the way to Hatyai, vice-versa

Grab cost for your reference (4 seaters)
Danok > Hatyai hotel = 578 Baht
Hatyai hotel > Danok = 604 Baht
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1