The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2021, 08:10 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3717 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6942 / Power: 19
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Reason why want to upload directly to the forum thread is those outside video hosting websites everybody can see, I just want Mrs B’s fans or members of this forum to see the video. You get what I mean?

I know this is not a video hosting site, but I think can just post the video file here for members to download and view on their own.
Old 29-05-2021, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

The video had been removed.

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 29-05-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 18
wuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to behold

#15215, Wow Mrs B abalone pump until red red before karaoke.... Very nice to eat...
Old 29-05-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
Floppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What an anti-climax and letdown after such a long wait!

The same old recycled photos of Mrs B in turquoise or red in the Karaoke bar singing and showing her closed pussy.

We have seen all these and these are all very old photos.

For those who are hoping for recent photos, like some had mentioned here previously, we can forget it.
Old 29-05-2021, 09:59 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21527 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxmanda View Post
Reason why want to upload directly to the forum thread is those outside video hosting websites everybody can see, I just want Mrs B’s fans or members of this forum to see the video. You get what I mean?

I know this is not a video hosting site, but I think can just post the video file here for members to download and view on their own.
Create an account at MEGA. Upload and encrypt your videos. Post the link here and message the password. But as I always say, if you intent to share, the Internet is wild wild west. Once out, it's out....

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Old 29-05-2021, 10:00 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21527 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floppydick View Post
What an anti-climax and letdown after such a long wait!

The same old recycled photos of Mrs B in turquoise or red in the Karaoke bar singing and showing her closed pussy.

We have seen all these and these are all very old photos.

For those who are hoping for recent photos, like some had mentioned here previously, we can forget it.
Relax bro....I am sure Mr. B is trying very hard...give him time....

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Old 29-05-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster (P)

benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

While I appreciate your comment on the images posted, would also request please do not quote the image in doing so...please
Old 29-05-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster (P)

While I appreciate your comment on the images posted, would also request please do not quote the image in doing so...please
Old 29-05-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster (P)

Old 29-05-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 14
capteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of light

Finally!!! Kudos to Mr and Mrs B!
Old 29-05-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Isn't it same postures as my posing, ..

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 29-05-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Omg, same postueres.

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder

Last edited by stephenL; 29-05-2021 at 06:11 PM.
Old 29-05-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Ya, almost same.

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 29-05-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
joannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud of

How about me posting this ..

Old 30-05-2021, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
Floppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
Ya, almost same.

Wow, solid! Immediate hard-on!

See the quality of this picture? The sharpness of the color? That's exactly what I have been saying about the old tired blurry 1970s pictures posted by Mr B of his ex-wife Mrs!

The difference in quality is so obvious!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1