The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2023, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG6969 View Post
Sure bro. I may not remember the names but to name a few:

2017/8 period
Nana 2036
Fei er 1608
Lu lu 1654a
2062a yue liang not slim but her looks and boobs were nice.
Bing.bing 1612

Got some more but forgot their names.

There was this particular wl from wh17 during covid period,with super soft man made boobs but butt a bit flattish, but she had a very nice and slim body and limbs, and face is chio but late 20s to early 30s. Cannot remember her name but she always wear white. And then there is this girl from botaks place 1658b, with a tight and curvy body and fair but heard she got pregnant eventually.
With the exception of 54A Lulu (assuming you were referring to the 1G Lulu), the rest of the WLs you mentioned here are not much better than the current Bao Bao lah … OMFG! I thought your taste is really out of this world. None of the gal you mentioned have abs with two straight lines. Please dun exaggerate lah! Chey!!

I can confirm you are bias to the core and prolly have an axe to grind …

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-12-2023, 04:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
With the exception of 54A Lulu (assuming you were referring to the 1G Lulu), the rest of the WLs you mentioned here are not much better than the current Bao Bao lah … OMFG! I thought your taste is really out of this world. None of the gal you mentioned have abs with two straight lines. Please dun exaggerate lah! Chey!!

I can confirm you are bias to the core and prolly have an axe to grind …
You can think however you want and i have been a supporter of 1654a like you, since the days of miko, lulu (1st and 2nd g), yi yi, ella, etc. no flaming intended but it is just my preference. As i said, bao bao attitude is good and i also never refer her as a milf but also a seemingly youngish girl. I also did not say any of those girls are better than bao bao. You are asking me for my “taste” and i just replied accordingly and i did not restrict the “taste” to slim with toned abs. Neither did i say these girls have model abs (it is a rarity in geylang prc but more in FL of Thai and Viet), just that they are either slim overall to me or with face or boobs that seems nice. Example, yue liang is not slim, fei er is not that slim either though she did try to exercise towards mid of her tour of duty to tone down but she does have a nice pair of straight slim legs. Nana also gained weight towards end of her duty in her tummy and neck. In that list, perhaps only lulu maintained her physique throughout, or at least that is what i remember since its years back. My taste and definition in slim and face may be different from you. To each his own and i am sure every lady mentioned previously all have their own group of supporters, including bao bao. Let’s move on.

Last edited by GG6969; 30-12-2023 at 05:15 AM.
Old 30-12-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Are there two bao baos? Just tried bao bao but definitely no good bod nor face. Chubby in fact. Facial features not sharp too. Eyes a bit like shu qi. Attitude is great though.
I've tried Bao Bao and to me she is definitely not chubby I agree that people may have different tastes but that doesn't include gross exaggeration. I don't think anyone in their sane mind would call Bao Bao chubby... Unless she suddenly put on 10kg
Old 30-12-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
I've tried Bao Bao and to me she is definitely not chubby I agree that people may have different tastes but that doesn't include gross exaggeration. I don't think anyone in their sane mind would call Bao Bao chubby... Unless she suddenly put on 10kg
My definition of chubby may be different too bro, for example a girl over 54kg with height of 160cm (not considering muscle mass if for someone atheletic), to me that already falls under chubby definition, or bah bah, so no offence i hope for my insane expectation. I also have friends who defined bah bah as a girl without thigh gap. I am sorry if i used the word chubby inappropriately and it offended others. If in context chubby means fat, then of course, bao bao is not. Perhaps also because if one's features may not be sharp, hence it may seemingly make one look chubbier. In any case, for all fairness, i prefer bao bao's attitude compared to some other wls. She did give me the best AR experience with hot lube stroking, and frenching is a given too. I do agree gfe is gao gao.
Old 30-12-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My definition of chubby may be different too bro, for example a girl over 54kg with height of 160cm (not considering muscle mass if for someone atheletic), to me that already falls under chubby definition, or bah bah, so no offence i hope for my insane expectation. I also have friends who defined bah bah as a girl without thigh gap. I am sorry if i used the word chubby inappropriately and it offended others. If in context chubby means fat, then of course, bao bao is not. Perhaps also because if one's features may not be sharp, hence it may seemingly make one look chubbier. In any case, for all fairness, i prefer bao bao's attitude compared to some other wls. She did give me the best AR experience with hot lube stroking, and frenching is a given too. I do agree gfe is gao gao.
If some bros and me didn’t come forward to bombard and question your absurd and ridiculously inaccurate feedback/review on Bao Bao, you have done a great disservice not only to Bao Bao but also to other punters who are viewing this forum for accurate info.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-12-2023, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Fml1803 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Baobao a few days ago.

- Baobao is Baobao and Bobo is Bobo. IMO Baobao does look like Shuqi, whereas Bobo looks like…. Xi Jinping with long hair? 🤣

- Baobao says she’s prettier than Shuqi. Shuqi too old already, she says.

- I liked the service. Other FRs have already described the full service in detail so I won’t elaborate further.
Old 31-12-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
youngkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tarma baobao and Selina together? Wanna know if they can work together?

Or is it possible to arrange back to back 1h session with baobao then Selina? Thought of doing there but feel abit awkward later the ladies not happy haha
Old 31-12-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngkid View Post
Has anyone tarma baobao and Selina together? Wanna know if they can work together?

Or is it possible to arrange back to back 1h session with baobao then Selina? Thought of doing there but feel abit awkward later the ladies not happy haha
I would urge you to try shuangfei Bao Bao with her buddy, Nana instead. Better coordination can be achieved as such. In addition, both Bao Bao and Selena are resident ang pai, hence hard to schedule the right timing …

BTW, Selena’s buddy is Xiao Qiao.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-12-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fml1803 View Post

- Baobao is Baobao and Bobo is Bobo. IMO Baobao does look like Shuqi, whereas Bobo looks like…. Xi Jinping with long hair? 🤣

- I liked the service. Other FRs have already described the full service in detail so I won’t elaborate further.
Absolutely … the more I RTF Bao2, the more I noticed some resemblance. I would put it at 20-30% resemblance with the young Shu Qi.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-12-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1575 / Power: 4
Hamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fml1803 View Post

Ha ha ha ha ha lmao, “xi jinping with long hair”… knn that’s funny.
Old 31-12-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

I have tried Nana - she’s good too. Happy to do tarma with Bao Bao and nana. Have you tried? How’s their coordination and the both a bj together/ kiss together?

Also do you think if I do 1 session with Selena then arrange next session with Bao Bao, will they be not happy? I just don’t want to spoil the service level I’m getting atm haha
Quote:
I would urge you to try shuangfei Bao Bao with her buddy, Nana instead. Better coordination can be achieved as such. In addition, both Bao Bao and Selena are resident ang pai, hence hard to schedule the right timing …

BTW, Selena’s buddy is Xiao Qiao.
Old 01-01-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have tried Nana - she’s good too. Happy to do tarma with Bao Bao and nana. Have you tried? How’s their coordination and the both a bj together/ kiss together?

Also do you think if I do 1 session with Selena then arrange next session with Bao Bao, will they be not happy? I just don’t want to spoil the service level I’m getting atm haha
I dun do tarma with PRC lasses. Many eons I have tried tarma with Malaysian lasses where they reigned at that time. Hard to find PRC lasses could coordinate and choreograph so well and seamlessly.

IMO, it is better to get two WLs who are buddies in order to achieve max coordination. Do remember that WLs usually do not wanna display and share their real skill set before another WL who is their competition.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-01-2024, 09:22 PM
Samster

Thank you bro for sharing your experience

Ah, looks like it will be better off have them each - maybe longer session

Bro do you think they will be jealous if you rotate around the girls in the house? Like maybe after 1 session with baobao I go for the next session with Selina during same day

I know it’s stupid to worry that they feel - I just don’t want too get less service because of this

Quote:
I dun do tarma with PRC lasses. Many eons I have tried tarma with Malaysian lasses where they reigned at that time. Hard to find PRC lasses could coordinate and choreograph so well and seamlessly.

IMO, it is better to get two WLs who are buddies in order to achieve max coordination. Do remember that WLs usually do not wanna display and share their real skill set before another WL who is their competition.
Old 01-01-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 6
semj is one of the Best!semj is one of the Best!semj is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro do you think they will be jealous if you rotate around the girls in the house? Like maybe after 1 session with baobao I go for the next session with Selina during same day

I know it’s stupid to worry that they feel - I just don’t want too get less service because of this
I also wonder about this question
have read some saying if you rotate it might even keep your regular service up since she know there is competition & must keep up her standard, if stay faithful to just one regular maybe over time familiar liao she may start to slack off?

it does make sense, but would be interesting to see more senior bros take & experience on this

either way, I will still feel bad if I walk in my regular is there but I choose another lady instead right infront of her face. Esp if she's been treating you really well the past few sessions. if she is working or not at the sofas it's still not so bad
Old 01-01-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 1
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Girls in 1654A

No need to think about this question

Very high chance your regular will blackface and blacklist u

U should only so this when u are mentally prepared to "lose" your regular

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.

Last edited by Geylangwander3; 02-01-2024 at 08:40 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1