The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Thanks for confirming.
How is her DFK, real passionate with lot of saliva? Or just a passive kind?
A WL french kissing can vary from punter to punter. It is all about chemistry and intimacy between the WL and you. Henceforth, I can only say she is frenchable now but I can’t tell for sure how she will French you. U need to give it a try at least once to experience it.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-11-2023, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 17
saltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of light

FR For Selina 1654a

Looks: 8.5/10 (slutty mistress kind of look, i love her long hair)

Body: 9/10 (slim body with natural b cup, she looks hot in long dresses like those kind of high end ktv charboh)

BBBJ: i off form, too much nicotine + coffee and not enough sleep but will try next time round. can feel good suction but bro not cooperating

Service: 10/10 (full body cat bath back and front. AR deep poking with gel hand stroking hdly. Seems like girls are well trained)

GFE: 9/10 (takes time to warm up but can tell she quite playful. speak french fluently and aggressively)

FJ: 9/10 (great soft moaning and can feel the slippery wet pussy. only did one position scared change side change bro go soft lmao)

RTF: likely yes
Old 17-11-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice fr bro

Just need to add on that this Selina has a sexy biggish juicy bum and a lovely back which makes for great doggie FJ! Must use mirrors for greater pleasure and turn Selina's head to french as well

Oh yeah and Selina has an erotic long sensuous tongue which she sure knows how to use and put into great effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltasalta View Post
FR For Selina 1654a

Looks: 8.5/10 (slutty mistress kind of look, i love her long hair)

Body: 9/10 (slim body with natural b cup, she looks hot in long dresses like those kind of high end ktv charboh)

BBBJ: i off form, too much nicotine + coffee and not enough sleep but will try next time round. can feel good suction but bro not cooperating

Service: 10/10 (full body cat bath back and front. AR deep poking with gel hand stroking hdly. Seems like girls are well trained)

GFE: 9/10 (takes time to warm up but can tell she quite playful. speak french fluently and aggressively)

FJ: 9/10 (great soft moaning and can feel the slippery wet pussy. only did one position scared change side change bro go soft lmao)

RTF: likely yes
Old 18-11-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

Do this house have 30 min service
Old 19-11-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Do this house have 30 min service
Nope don't have
Old 19-11-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 6
250alwayz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the tall slender pretty late 20s Selina again and indeed she improved from the first time I visited her entered the room and started frenching like long lost lovers whilst we strip. Asked if I did wash up before I came to visit her and I said yes. Instantly she gave me a bbbj while my pants are on the floor. After a bit, we headed for the shower. Cat bath boobs rub tickles from the back, licked my nipples DFK and hands went in between my thigh to give me a reverse HJ. She also put my dick in between her thigh in the front and doggie position while standing in the shower. Went back to the bed, there she came again with soft mornings after some frenching while we kneel on the bed. On my back she kissed and licked all over to my thigh and butt. Frenched while I’m flat down too. Came her deep AR thereafter with some lotion on my 2IC and dick for a good 5mins. Flipped me over and started DFK, went southwards and gave me some mind blowing BBBJ alternate with AR and balls licking. As usual my fav is to light a cigg while she does that. She said she wants my 6 inch now. Capped on and this time she want me to do the work first In missionary. Liked it when she used her legs to hug me and her hands to push my butt towards her. She also put her legs onto my shoulder so that I could trust deeper. She could take it and said I could make her cum. She didn’t use any KY to enjoy max sensation. We changed to cowgirl position and I liked it when she does the circular rub penetration instead of the usual up down. did doggie on the bed and standing doggie, I prefer the standing doggie as I could see her slender figure and face from the mirror while turning her head to French. She also enjoyed me teasingly slapping her butt while trusting. Can feel her being so wet and she allowed me To finger her G Spot while trusting. She did cum. I told her I’m about to cum and she knew I couldn’t cum much in the condom. Thus I req to CIM and she obliged. Shot my load after 50mins of erection. To me the longer the erection the more I cum. Washed up and left with simple kisses.. Quite rare to get such services in geylang nowadays and she is up there! 9.5/10.
Old 19-11-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Wah this FR is just going to make her even harder to book . Lol
Old 19-11-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DeathKnight77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really meh
Old 19-11-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 3
iTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Wah this FR is just going to make her even harder to book . Lol
And your this comment misleading, there is something call a telephone hotline

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 19-11-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 3
iTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sammy.guru/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=178

My FR for Selina .

A Hard working lady , hip hop hooray x3

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 19-11-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like Selina is the hot favourite here

Anyone else tried Xiao Qiao, how come im the only fr for her
Old 19-11-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
And your this comment misleading, there is something call a telephone hotline
Guess some bros won't know what I meant .lol
Old 19-11-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Nope don't have
Mean only 200/1/1 for all girls Ah
Old 19-11-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Mean only 200/1/1 for all girls Ah
Yup, the standard at all places for the 1/1
Old 21-11-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
smashthathole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ping Ping @1654A

Had the luck to have my angel tonight. Yesterday she was fully booked. Hardworking next door nerdy student vibe. She was tired, but I still receive a full CAT 200 service.

Looks: 10/10
Boobs: B Cup Natural
Height: About 1.67m without heels
GFE: 8/10 She was tired, would usually score 10
Shower: 10/10 Clean and rub b2b every inch of my skin
DFK: 9/10
AR: 9/10 Deep and good
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10 Carry her and pump her
RTF: Definitely

Pros:
Whitest skin i ever seen