The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
geez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by chan1 View Post
long time no see.

I usually go straight to H79. Will keep an eye out for H9

btw is it me or has H79 cleaned up? Rooms seem a wee bit nicer. Can feel a little air conditioning even.
The LBs paid some housekeeper to tidy up the place after bonking. At least the room doesn't smell of cum. Maybe that's why it felt nicer...
Old 25-04-2009, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Milk Tea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last night drove past, irene, the tattoo siao is still hanging strong after so many years.
Old 25-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Made a visit to house 79 after 6pm today and chose Christina again.

Upstairs I did notice that the air is cooler with the air-con running and it smells somewhat cleaner/fresher. Christina brought me to the largest room, the one furthest away from the toilet. Lo and behold, the mattress seems new and the room looks more presentable then last time. So I do concur with the other bros that house 79 has made an effort to clean up. Maybe the OKT is reading this forum and responded to our complaints!

Inside I gave Christina $40 instead of the standard $30 because I know I will enjoy her. We stripped off our clothes and laid down on the mattress, cooling ourselves under the breeze of the table fan. After a while my hands started roaming over her body and I sucked her right breast. I kissed her a bit but she is not into frenching. I think she is also a smoker.

My hand went over to her cock and caressed it. Before long her cock stiffened. This is an improvement from my last visit when her cock had difficulty standing up. I did not BJ her but my hand went down and start probing her asshole. From my last experience with Christina, she liked to be fingered in her ass.

She capped my dick and started sucking it. I asked for 69 and soon I was assrimming her. Lucky I was her first customer so her ass had not been fucked yet by a customer. She moaned and became quite excited while I assrimmed her. Her cock was hard during this time but I did not BJ her.

Now the moment has come. She adopted the doggy position, put KY on her asshole and on my dick. I pushed my throbbing cock into her ass and yelped with ecstasy. I kept fucking her for about a minute and then I pulled out my cock and inserted two KY-coated fingers in her asshole. I probed deep and stimulated her prostate. She was moaning like crazy and loving it (for those bros who want to do this, please keep your fingernails short!). I then pulled out my fingers and exchanged it with my turgid tool. Again after a minute or two I inserted 3 fingers this time. She can take it all!

Of course, the final outcome is the cumshot. I stuck in my cock and before long I was ramming her ass like no tomorrow. My little dick spewed hot cum in her ass but protected by a latex prophylactic.

We both collapsed on the mattress and she wiped her ass with tissue/toilet paper and cleaned me up too. We rested, talked a bit more and finally put on our clothes. This was worth the $40.

Here's a pic of Christina reclining after our fuck session. I think she has a great body.

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...03e4b9ec2e.jpg

For those bros who are interested in her cock, well here's a pic for you. Her cock is not that long, maybe 3 inches erect but it seems thick enough. Judge yourself:

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...ab48c05fc2.jpg

Ciao everyone and have a nice weekend!
Old 26-04-2009, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi rumpranger,

great fr and pics.... keep up da the gd work... any bro knows is Boeing back in sg. i know tat lemon is away to bbk too. craving for their dick and tougue.
Old 26-04-2009, 08:40 PM
Samster

RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalman View Post
hi rumpranger,

great fr and pics.... keep up da the gd work... any bro knows is Boeing back in sg. i know tat lemon is away to bbk too. craving for their dick and tougue.
I think it will be at least another couple more months before they get to return. The house can only accommodate 10 LBs and there is a queue of LBs waiting to come over to Singapore. The only way they can come early if other LBs give up their turn. May not be surprising considering the bad Singapore economy has reduced the number of LB customers. The LBs are making less money compared to last year.

When Lemon and Boeng do return to Singapore, please stand behind me....me attack first!
Old 27-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
bugbug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last nite went look up thai LB Nan...

Paid her 50 on condition that can french and BBBJ

BBBJ suction very weak. fuck her in 3 position : cowgirl doggie and cum in missionary

RTF : nope
Old 28-04-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Good evening Ibtm,

4. I am warmed and touched by the empathy u shown to others. For that, I wish to increase your points, but I just simply cannot locate the icon to add the points u sincerely deserved. Once I locate that icon, I will surely give u the points as a way of telling u - YOUR KINDNESS AND RESPECT FOR OTHERS DOES WARM THE HEARTS OF THOSE U KNOW.

5. Its nice to know that there are people like u who care enough for others. Cheers!!!
I finally know how to up the points that i promised u and something u deserved. So I am doing it. cheers
Old 01-05-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster

ATTENTION! BOEING 747 HAS LANDED IN SINGAPORE!

PASSENGERS WITH BOARDING PASSES PLEASE LINE UP TO STICK YOUR DICK IN BOEING'S WARM MOUTH AND WARMER ASSHOLE!

Yes, Boeing is back and I just had the pleasure of enjoying her orifices! I was surprised to see her back earlier than expected.

She came to Singapore just 4 days ago (Tuesday) and will work until 25 May.

I think I don't need to give an FR of her commando services. But let me post a few pictures of her....

This is her current look. I took the picture a few hours ago:

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...f2dda99381.jpg

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...a2ec9d9b41.jpg

The next couple of pictures I took when she was last here in February. At that time her hairstyle was curly.

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...577563e5e7.jpg

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...b002db0f79.jpg

While I was in the house, I also saw At and Jang from Stringfellows, so they are back too.

Lemon is not back yet. In fact Boeing mentioned that they prefer not to work together because they have the same customer base and this will affect their earnings. Customers must toss coin which babe to attack if both of them are working in Rowell at the same time!
Old 02-05-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
bugbug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I called boeing on wed and her services still as good as ever. And now her frenching is more passionate
Old 03-05-2009, 07:19 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bleahhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any one wanna go roam tonight?
Old 04-05-2009, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 19
Gaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger
Just to remind bros out there that the group of ladyboys in 79 Rowell may have more than one person with the name of May or Sonia or whatever. The Sonia mentioned by one bro may not be the same one you had fucked the last time. And there may be two or even three Mays behind the gates. Or one May will be working upstairs so you get the May that's sitting behind the gates.

Totally agree with bro Rumpranger, actually i just realized that Toei = Fern. Fern is my all time favourite when she come to Sg, she told me the name 'TOEI' only use in thailand but i doubt so. Anyway who cares about their name, just enjoy the best service.
Anyone know the Lb name 'pinky' ? had been quite long time didnt see 'him'
Old 04-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Samster

A bit off topic here.....if you want to see the gorgeous contestants for Thailand's Miss Tiffany 2009 kindly watch the following Youtube video. The contest will be held next week from May 11 to May 15 (finals).

Old 04-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
massageshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
A bit off topic here.....if you want to see the gorgeous contestants for Thailand's Miss Tiffany 2009 kindly watch the following Youtube video. The contest will be held next week from May 11 to May 15 (finals).

How is that the ladyboys can be more pretty and femine than the real girls. Amazing issnnt it
Old 05-05-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 22
lukas is one of the Best!lukas is one of the Best!lukas is one of the Best!lukas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post

Wah so much pretty than the girl
Old 05-05-2009, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good video RumpRanger, you're forgiven for being slightly off topic.
These ladyboys are the cream of the crop in Thailand (and probably further) and they would have spent thousands of dollars over the years in surgeries, hormones, cosmetics etc.
They realise that have to be compete with real girls and go all out to look better.
As I understand it, some of them are not in the P4P business and have decent careers. Just my 2 cents.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1