The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 14
Tobbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTobbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTobbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Amansari De Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Open your eyes BIG BIG and look at the fucking telegram channel lah, I know there lots of sexy girl pics, but take you hand of your cock and scroll down and u will find their WhatsApp.
Sorry, I don't have telegram. Was thinking if have whatsapp then don't need to get telegram.
I guess so many use telegram now to advertise, should dl it for convenience.

My bad
Old 11-01-2024, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently went there twice in a month.

First Lady - 838 Viet

Looks wise ok maybe 7/10 body I considered 7/10 but definitely not for boobs lover.

Service wise I would say good because she can really make you high. She has extremely good tongue skills that could make you rock hard in no time. Deep throat several time also.

She was accommodative on requests and her love making skills are top notch. Her pussy was extremely tight and I can feel the shiokness of each stroke into her love hole.

Second Lady was 303

Pretty, sexy and nice figure. Boobs are natural and I could feel her tongue action over my dick. I literally painted her all over her body from neck to armpits and pussy. I literally grab both her arms and fuck her while she was on bed.
The love making was intense as I can feel she came over several times.

Will RTF as facility and price point was ok.
Old 22-01-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
xiaosinful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feedback on first impressions of Amansari spa

whatsapp/telegram fast response from spa, direction is clear
open till 3am daily
once you are in and collected your tag, you will be greated into a main dining area where you will have full view of the girls while you dine.

Pros:
chicken cutlet (unlimited) not bad quality. which other place give you chicken cutlet?
lunch and dinner provided, although the quality is quite inedible
nice, clean jacuzzi with fancy decoration, hot and good power and steam/sauna room
unlimited maggie/drinks, very attentive with refill

Cons:
quite far from CIQ customs, about 30 min by car (but they got free pickup service)
uncle might not be the friendliest and might forget your booking

girls:
selection is quite limited, if you are looking for young and pretty girls, dont waste your time here. mostly are older not so good looking girl.

most pretty and good looking one is 168(thai)
only issue is she is very popular but does not speak english/chinese
looks: white, nicer then pics
attitude 7/10(this depends on how late you come), playful
boobs 4/10
bj:8/10 very good at teasing and sensual feeling without rush
fj:8/10 nice and tight

there was a night where she took like 10-12 customers and was constantly in and out while the rest just sat there

Cost:
258 1 shot
308 1 shot + 1hr massage (legit thai massage by auntie)
200(for 2nd shot)

Tele: jbgspa
Old 23-01-2024, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
st4359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently visited Amansari, pretty good experience. Tried 27, SYT said she was 23 and imo look abit like Lisa from blackpink lol.

Pros
High gfe
Can french

Cons
Her stamina not that good so wont ride that long.

She will give hickies so bros with wife or gf beware.
Old 26-01-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7086 / Power: 8
marklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried 303 from Laos, sexy young SYT with great service. Frenching, pussy painting, Blowjob without condom, accomodate to any positions during FJ. Nice moaning sound throughout the session. Feel she enjoy sex as well and easily get climax. Thinking & writing my whole session with her make mine didi hard-on. She want me to get her for overnight next time. GFE to the max.
Old 27-01-2024, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 12
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marklui520 View Post
Tried 303 from Laos, sexy young SYT with great service. Frenching, pussy painting, Blowjob without condom, accomodate to any positions during FJ. Nice moaning sound throughout the session. Feel she enjoy sex as well and easily get climax. Thinking & writing my whole session with her make mine didi hard-on. She want me to get her for overnight next time. GFE to the max.
Bro, any idea what the damage is for overnight?
Old 27-01-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

marklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobyboob View Post
Bro, any idea what the damage is for overnight?
overnight RM950 start 1AM to 10AM for 3 shoot, not included hotel. most probably will try to overnight her next week before CNY and bring her back to my home. Suggest you to try her once first before you try her overnight. I think she selective in giving service, if she feel comfortable and click with you, she will open up. Try her only once, directly click with her.
Old 28-01-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
ultraboyz is one of the Best!ultraboyz is one of the Best!ultraboyz is one of the Best!ultraboyz is one of the Best!

High gfe
Can french
Old 03-02-2024, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

Actually 303 is not from Laos. Her name is Tængmo, from Hatyai, Thailand.
Yes, indeed she is syt, very fair & can give good service. Her nipples & pussy are light brown, nice to suck and licks.
Enjoy while she is there, sometimes she go back home for loong time!

Quote:
Old 03-02-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Actually 303 is not from Laos. Her name is Tængmo, from Hatyai, Thailand.
Yes, indeed she is syt, very fair & can give good service. Her nipples & pussy are light brown, nice to suck and licks.
Enjoy while she is there, sometimes she go back home for loong time!
captain told me she from Laos, language barrier, from Thailand ar. Missing in action again, change plan, switch to 71 Thailand, not bad as well, can frenching and pussy painting, but missing some oomph compare to 303. next time ask 303 for contact, so that can ask her before come. reserve overnight with her next time to enjoy more longer sex with her.
Old 04-02-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

Not sure when she'll be back, but can monitor when her photo appears in Amansari telegram group.

Although I want to overnight her too, but I am hesitant if that's worth more than 3 or 4 times shorts as usual. I tried once (with another girl), the feeling is different.

Anyway, good luck, bro. Share your FR later.

Is 71 as fair as 303 with light brown pussy?
How about her boobs, natural or enhanced?

Quote:
captain told me she from Laos, language barrier, from Thailand ar. Missing in action again, change plan, switch to 71 Thailand, not bad as well, can frenching and pussy painting, but missing some oomph compare to 303. next time ask 303 for contact, so that can ask her before come. reserve overnight with her next time to enjoy more longer sex with her.

Last edited by hwahyudi69; 05-02-2024 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Added message
Old 05-03-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
lansig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried 21 cause of the bewbs and cfm look.

Fyi, she has braces, hence the weird smile on photo.

Boobs 7/10 large natural but not the most shapely and abit sag

Gfe - good.

Bbbj - decent, she's seems insecure about her looks so effort is there.

Fj - can't comment much. Too long never piak I cum abit fast.

Overall - good bonk alternative if the ang pais are busy.

Btw, the complimentary massage service for 50rm top up is very worth it. Solid and really helps loosen the muscle sores.
Old 07-03-2024, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowtee5 View Post
have wechat or telegram? pm thanks will up point
Please pass me the contact,thanks
Old 09-03-2024, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

PM me the telegram. thanks

look a bit far from the custom, need to call grab
Old 09-03-2024, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
wei38 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
PM me the telegram. thanks

look a bit far from the custom, need to call grab

Last time have driver go pick up at kastam. Now not sure already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1