The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerTAN_P_W View Post
perhaps it's time for Power Tan to walk outside KTV and enjoy having all the pretty PRC ladies looking at me.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Bro, that is really cool!

Get them to keep talking to you while u LISTEN...

.................................................. ............................

Good morning!

Many men like to to talk about their accomplishments, possessions, status, wealth, power, sexual prowess, women, etc. Very bad idea. I hv been an offender too. Instead of talking, we should LISTEN n LISTEN.

The other day I received an e-mail on the subject 'How to Get Beautiful Women to Talk to You!'

Bro Warbird,

This simple secret changed my life forever.

And it transformed me from the loneliest man I've ever known to the man I am today

- with dozens of close friends, a powerful social network, and three gorgeous girlfriends (who I've been dating for years)... as well as other women, who come and go.

The secret is this:

Getting over your fear of starting a conversation and talking to people is the secret to having an active social life, tons of friends, action whenever you want it and the hottest girlfriend you can possibly imagine.

The "Stop Talking" Technique...

The secret to meeting people... getting over your fear of starting a conversations... and the secret to making people interested in you is simple:
You want to change your goal from impressing someone through talking to them, to letting them impress you, while you listen.

This seems very simple, but it's incredibly profound. Let me show you how it changes EVERYTHING:

Most people are stuck in lives they only kinda like.

Some people live lives they absolutely hate.

And for better or worse, most WOMEN feel very frustrated. They feel like nobody HEARS them. Or listens to them. Or understands them on a deep level.

However, when you start a conversation with a woman... what do you do?

You try to "talk her into submission!"

You tell her this amazing thing... or use this incredible line... or try to impress her with your confidence...

... While the whole time, SHE just wants to let off steam. And impress you with her amazing interests... incredible lines... and show you HER sexuality and confidence.

So you have this battle between two people who are both trying to "talk the other one into submission."

Really, truly, it's a mess. And it's a miracle people can talk to each other at all.

So next time you talk to a woman you like... or a guy you want to be friends with... you're simply gonna do this:

1) You're gonna start the conversation. This part is EASY. It's SIMPLE. You can say "Hi." You can say "Hey." You can say whatever you want. Your only goal is to get them to stop, make eye contact, and say "Hello" back to you.

2) Then instead of trying to talk them to death, you're going to say, "So, tell me a little about yourself. What do you like to do?"

3) And then you listen. You say, "Wow. That's interesting. Why do you like to do that?" You ask them questions. You listen. You nod when they say something.

And you add your own stories or insights when the time is right. But mostly, you just try to listen. You soak up all the information you can.

Then, after about two to five minutes, you have to make a decision: Do you want this person in your life or not?

If you say yes, you tell them, "Hey. I had a really nice time talking to you. I'm really glad I met you. We should hang out sometime. What's your number?"

And if you don't, you say, "Hey. Sorry to interrupt you, but I really have to run. It was great meeting you, and enjoy the rest of your day!"

This works because it's so unique. And because you get to choose whether or not you want this person in your life. Why be afraid of meeting new people when YOU'RE doing the choosing?

Why be scared when YOU decide where this relationship - or friendship - is going?

What's the risk? What do you have to lose?

Nothing.

And that's the secret.

When you make this shift in the way you talk to people, you can't lose. You can grab friends or girlfriends right off the street without risking rejection. Or risk saying the wrong thing. Or risk the fear wiping your mind clean of anything to say, before you get the words out of your mouth.

I truly believe this "Stop Talking" Technique is the most powerful thing I've ever learned about meeting new people.

So before I go any further, I want to give you a quick tip you can apply RIGHT now with women.

I want you to think of three questions you wish a woman would ask you about what kind of man you are.

Now translate these questions so they'd make sense if you asked a woman. In other words, ask women the questions you want them to ask you.

Let me give a couple examples.

I'm extremely passionate about my job, and I would love it if a woman asked me, "So what do you like best about your job?"

Now this would really get me talking.

I would say, "Well it's incredibly rewarding to see guys transform into better men right before my very eyes. I always feel a great sense of accomplishment and fulfillment every time a workshop comes to an end."

Now imagine if you asked a woman this same question!

Here's another one. I love to talk about culture - art, movies, music, books.

So I always get excited when women ask me about my favorite movies, bands, books, etc.

So here's a question to try:

"If you could make any kind of movie, what would it be about? Who would be your leading man/lady? Why?"

-Or-

"If you could make a living doing any kind of art, what would it be? Photography? Sculpture? Something really strange and avant garde?"

Every woman wants to be listened to.

Your Friend,

Mr. VK

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 25-05-2013, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
In the last 6 months I hv had difficulty maintaining an erection whenever I put on CD. I feel very little, even w/ the thinnest ones.

However, I hv had no problems at all when I do raw w/ my long term mistresses. As a result I hv done fewer ST or short term BY.

I suspect that many bros hv similar problem w/ CD.
I have the same problem. That's why I do not do ST. Guess my wife is very happy, haha.

Quote:
When you have sex with a woman, a special chemical is released in her brain that tells her whether or not you are a good mate.
I'm no scientist and I cannot spell the name but I do know the more of this chemical that is released, the more she becomes attracted to you.
The hormone is oxytocin.
Old 25-05-2013, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Regular PVOs is most satisfying physically, psychologically n emotionally for a gal/woman. There is no substitute in a long term RS, IMHO.

Your comments n criticisms will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Nice thread.....just passing by to read a few posts.

Yah....I was thinking about the penetrative sex thing.
God made vagina in women for a reason....
And it is natural instinct to poke (for guys) and to get poke (for chicks).

But I think many of times.....the chick wants to feel secure with the guy in order to let him poke her. That is the hardest part.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 25-05-2013, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 21
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post

Yah....I was thinking about the penetrative sex thing.
God made vagina in women for a reason....
And it is natural instinct to poke (for guys) and to get poke (for chicks).

But I think many of times.....the chick wants to feel secure with the guy in order to let him poke her. That is the hardest part.
Two ways one way is easy is to pay the chick nothing is free.
Second way is to marry her and you can poke hardest.
Old 25-05-2013, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 21
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!

Interesting topic talking to "beautiful women". Powerful general knowledge is key to talk to women and it will be a bonus, if you have skills which will make a women beautiful they will want to talk to you.

To share with brother here. Last week I was on a trip to China I used to fly SQ but no direct flight so switch to ""Scoots"" which is also premium low budget airline by SQ. While waiting to disembarked the plane upon arrival in China I spotted a beautiful stewardess. Immediate instinct come to me wanted to start conversion with her. I started by saying "You confirmed is a Singapore Girl" by way she project herself and her outlook. She smile and reply yes you are right sir I am from SQ how do you know. The style and posture were different you from the rest of Scooties who look new and still unpolished.

Besides I trained beautiful girl to uniquely beautiful she was flatted and begin talking about her training in SIA about the important about image and attitudes towards passenger and while she is talking constantly she touches by shoulder to make sure I pay full attention listening to her till the last passenger disembarked from the plane which is me. Before I leave I say good bye nice to talk to you. My website is about how to make women beauty last check it out.

The subject Stop talking when the woman start talking is very powerful way to get to know beautiful women, especially those with medium to heavy make-up which frighten many average men from approaching them. Many men wish to talk to beautiful women but lack of subject to break the ice.

Last edited by airbrush; 25-05-2013 at 07:24 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 26-05-2013, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

For some reason i have really bad experiences with Thai girls i mean they are know to be gentle and stuff but why i don't find them ever gentle at least the ones i met. but chinese taiwan korean viet girls are all okay to me but just thais..... and to my suprise most of my friends actually like thai girls is there something wrong with me lol hope is not out of topic
Old 29-05-2013, 12:59 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
I have the same problem. That's why I do not do ST. Guess my wife is very happy, haha.
The hormone is oxytocin.
Bro chenzong,

I guess many men hv the same problem. I bet ur wife is very happy w/ ur faithfulness haha.

Other hormones such as dopamine, etc., are also released.

Regular orgasms r great for physical n mental health. It even prevents dementia: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...want-MORE.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post

Yah....I was thinking about the penetrative sex thing.....

Bro Cerberus,

Thanks for ur post.

Yeah, a gal needs to feel safe n secure w/ a man before she can experience PVO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbrush View Post
Two ways one way is easy is to pay the chick nothing is free.
Bro airbrush,

Yes, nothing is free in this world.

Must ponder carefully before marrying any girl/woman. The stakes r much, much higher.

Quote:
Interesting topic talking to "beautiful women". Powerful general knowledge is key to talk to women and it will be a bonus, if you have skills which will make a women beautiful they will want to talk to you.

To share with brother here. Last week I was on a trip to China I used to fly SQ but no direct flight so switch to ""Scoots"" which is also premium low budget airline by SQ..........................

Besides I trained beautiful girl to uniquely beautiful .........................My website is about how to make women beauty last check it out.

The subject Stop talking when the woman start talking is very powerful way to get to know beautiful women, especially those with medium to heavy make-up which frighten many average men from approaching them. Many men wish to talk to beautiful women but lack of subject to break the ice.
Bro airbrush,

Thanks for ur insights n comments.

Your website is to train women to become beautiful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
For some reason i have really bad experiences with Thai girls i mean they are know to be gentle and stuff but why i don't find them ever gentle at least the ones i met. but chinese taiwan korean viet girls are all okay to me but just thais..... and to my suprise most of my friends actually like thai girls is there something wrong with me lol hope is not out of topic
Bro deathnitz,

There is absolutely nothing wrong w/ u.

You may hv just described a good example of the Rashomon Effect. It's a fascinating subject.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 30-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Samster

deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

WB enlighten me LOL..... anyway i think i just got abit lack of patient , i persist and i conquer woohoo thai is done within 2 days of minimum damage but plus those un successful attempts add up quite abit but all good worth it
Old 04-06-2013, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
I agree with Bro WB, the stakes are much higher. And what makes you think your wife is so willing to allow you to poke all you want? I suspect many of us have been disappointed at some point in our lives over this aspect of marriage.
Old 13-06-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
WB enlighten me LOL..... anyway i think i just got abit lack of patient , i persist and i conquer woohoo thai is done within 2 days of minimum damage but plus those un successful attempts add up quite abit but all good worth it
I'm very happy for u, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
I agree with Bro WB, the stakes are much higher. And what makes you think your wife is so willing to allow you to poke all you want? I suspect many of us have been disappointed at some point in our lives over this aspect of marriage.
You're right, bro.

Libido imbalance, or desire discrepancy, is such a common problem in marriage n other long term RS. It will wreck the RS.

.................................................. ...

Good morning!

A few days ago a RS n sex guru sent me the following article on 'Black Magic Words' that will turn a beautiful woman on n make her dripping wet w/o her realizing why.

In my personal expereince, every girl has a playful, dark, wild n animal side which can be unleashed if u know how. She has to trust u 100% n she has to know for sure u won't judge her.

I won't go into details the words I hv used w/ my lao po n mistress. There r dirty n animalistic even when I use euphemisms. 你要我做小狗? 大狗?哈哈哈。。。

Here is the article.

Hi Bro Warbird,

Have you ever wanted to leave a hot woman speechless? Turn her polite smile into a genuine wicked grin?

All you need to know are a few key, powerful and dangerous words.

Black Magic Words

But before we get to that, let me ask you a question: Why was language invented?

If there's one true thing we've learned from Hollywood it's that it wasn't invented to communicate - but to seduce women!

And tell me, how do you expect to do that if you don't know the Black Magic Words?

These Black Magic Words are some of the darkest, dirtiest phrases in the English Language.

You wouldn't dare say them to a woman's face. But trust me, if you know how to whisper them into a woman's ear, you will witness some of the most amazing and shocking effects:

* You WILL turn her on without her realizing it!
* You can make a woman INSTANTLY fall for you, even if you are only average-looking. In fact, this is the very secret the regular Joes you see walking hand in hand with Hollywood hotties use.
* You can use these magic words on a woman you're "just friends with." Then sit back and smile as you see her stripping naked just for you.
...But that's not even the best part. You would think something so powerful would take you a long time to master, but no. The Black Magic Words are easy to learn. You can literally start learning them NOW and master a new one each ten minutes!
I am so sure that they work, that I am going to offer you the first three for FREE.
Let's begin:

Black Magic Phrase Number One:
* Deep Inside
"What does it feel like, deep inside you?"
Sounds Dirty, doesn't it? It should. This simple expression conjures very explicit images and the sounds of women moaning. Best of all, it doesn't matter how innocent the woman is, she is unconsciously wired to associate these naughty thoughts when she hears "deep inside". All you need to do is find the proper context to make her fantasize whenever you want.
Try slipping them into your normal conversations:
Her:" Oh my god! This ice cream is to die for!"
You:" Really? Tell me how does it feel, deep inside you?"

Black Magic Phrase Number Two:
* Dripping (Wet)
"Be careful now, it's dripping down your chin..."
This black magic phrase is even more sensual than deep inside. It will drive sensual women even wilder.
Imagine how often you get the opportunity to slip on of these into a casual conversation for devastating effects:
The SITUATION: It's raining and she forgot to bring an umbrella. Don't just state the plain and obvious "It's raining." It's boring! Try this out instead:
"Oh baby, look at you! You're just dripping wet..."

Black Magic Phrase Number Three:
* Come (For Me)

"I love it when you come for me..."

We all want to come. Women fantasize about this just as much as men. So this Black Magic phrase will put her EXACTLY in the right spot and will drive her wild:

Her:" OK. I guess I'll see you later then."
You: "I can't wait for you to come."

Still not convinced? Here some more proof that it works every time:

* TV Networks will slip them about everywhere: Soap Operas, Reality TV, Talk Shows, etc...and viewers almost never notice them. What's the result? Ratings go through the roof! (Especially in the category "Women 18-34 years old")

* Exotic Tourism Advertising relentlessly penetrates young women's minds with these black magic words. Last year, thousands of gorgeous young women abandoned their inhibitions and morals and flew to Cancun, Mexico.

...So if you have a crush on a beautiful woman, just shove one of these Black Magic Phrases into your next conversation. She may just squeal in delight...

Best,

Your Guru

We need to know those words in Chinese if we r w/ PRC gals hahaha.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 14-06-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
NotMyRealName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good sharing WB sifu.

Yeah, I wonder what the chinese equivalent phrases are.

Perhaps (girls like to feel with their heart):
* Deep Inside
女孩:”最近烦死了,生意不好,推门没客人要我。脸又长豆豆“
男:”你这么漂亮,怎么可能生意不好,你里面发热,所以长豆豆嘛"

* Dripping (Wet)
女孩:”你别喝这么多酒,还要驾车的是不是?“
男:”我看你这么娇滴滴美丽动人,不喝酒的话,口水都流出来了"

* Come (For Me)
女孩:”你怎么这么久都没来看我啊“
男:”你叫我来我不就也来了啊"

hehe
Old 15-06-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMyRealName View Post
Good sharing WB sifu.

Yeah, I wonder what the chinese equivalent phrases are.

Perhaps (girls like to feel with their heart):
* Deep Inside
女孩:”最近烦死了,生意不好,推门没客人要我。脸又长豆豆“
男:”你这么漂亮,怎么可能生意不好,你里面发热,所以长豆豆嘛"

* Dripping (Wet)
女孩:”你别喝这么多酒,还要驾车的是不是?“
男:”我看你这么娇滴滴美丽动人,不喝酒的话,口水都流出来了"

* Come (For Me)
女孩:”你怎么这么久都没来看我啊“
男:”你叫我来我不就也来了啊"

hehe
Hi bro NMRN,

Thanks so much so sharing.

I hv one: 这冰淇淋好香,真好吃, 我要慢慢的添, 轻轻的吸。。。

I invite bros here to come up w/ their own Black Magic Words in Chinese.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 15-06-2013, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpui99 View Post
Think when i bo chap the girl, she starts calling. When i try to be nice, she take me for granted.
This is so totally true in every playground.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 17-06-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

For me is a bit weird cause i come from english speaking family so whenever i speak mandarin it never fails to make my friends giggle and says it sounds cute?? So by just speaking mandarin my chinese gf gets turn on hmmm..... lol
Old 24-06-2013, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
This is so totally true in every playground.
Use push-pull to create stong emotions n attraction.

Quote:
For me is a bit weird cause i come from english speaking family so whenever i speak mandarin it never fails to make my friends giggle and says it sounds cute?? So by just speaking mandarin my chinese gf gets turn on hmmm..... lol
Hi bro,

Your accent n what u say r not as important as how u say it. Your body language, voice, tonality, etc., r far more important.

You're attractive to the gals cuz of ur confidence.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1