The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2013, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Morale of the story:
The English teacher says it's "moral", bro WB. Morale is what uplifts troops and make them die for their country. Moral is what makes the troops not shoot civilians.

It has been a crazy time back in Singapore. I have just "fired" my boss and shall be starting my own business again, after so many years of working for others.

You have not changed your phone number since the last we met, yes?
Old 14-01-2013, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Afternoon all and WB bro...............

She told me on bed the first time she saw me and talk to me she feel very comfortable....................................... ..............
Lastly her cup is a C.... i asked this time as it has always been my failure to gauge girls boobs. I thought is a D as my hands are full.... all this done within a week...fastest base on my record with ktv girls which might be slow compared to other bros.
Hi bro deathnitez,

Ths for the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
I was at a HFJ in Chijmes 2 days ago.....................
The next day, using her WeChat nick, I found her Wrench (popular photo blog for Taiwanese) account and saw her pics that she posted 3 years ago. OMG, she was fat and ugly! So yes, make up and low light condition can work wonders on a gal!

Yes, Fan BingBing without makeup is ugly... but I'll still fcuk her nonetheless... I'm not a choosy guy .......
Hi Bro FA,

I'm not a choosy guy either. But my dick won't be able to stand after seeing he pics haha.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
The English teacher says it's "moral", bro WB. Morale is what uplifts troops and make them die for their country. Moral is what makes the troops not shoot civilians.

It has been a crazy time back in Singapore. I have just "fired" my boss and shall be starting my own business again, after so many years of working for others.

You have not changed your phone number since the last we met, yes?
Hi bro chenzong,

Ths for correcting my typo.

Could u PM your HP number?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 14-01-2013, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB, my dick will always stand for Fan BingBing… just give me a chance to bonk her…
Old 15-01-2013, 11:48 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro WB, my dick will always stand for Fan BingBing… just give me a chance to bonk her…
Dear Bro FA,

Good for u!

It merely reveals the fact that you're a very healthy and virile man, near the peak of ur male sexuality n mojo. I wish I had a fraction of what u hv.

Unfortunately, I'm a lao chi ko pek and I need a young n sexy woman of my type who knows how to lick my nipples and suck my didi before I can penetrate her 桃园洞 aka Peach Garden Hole...

Will I hv a chance to meet u soon?

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. ..................................................

Good morning!

I'm going to re-examine a favourite topic of mine: The Rashomon Effect.

I knew it was a typo or oversight when I used 'morale' instead of 'moral' in my recent post.

When I was searching for the posts in which I used the word 'moral' as a noun correctly, I came across my thread on 'Rashomon Effect."

http://sammy.guru/showthre...#post33378 35

Quote:
For those bros who r unfamiliar w/ the famous Japanese movie Rashomon (1950), here is a good review: Rashomon

The moral of this movie for me?

Reality is in the mind of the beholder.

Good day!
Here is another post where I used the word 'moral' as a noun correctly.
http://sammy.guru/showthre...#post28058 49

We all make mistakes due to carelessness or oversight...and I hv been a daily offender.

For example, it took me 3 yrs before I noticed the word 'OUSIDE' in "Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs." What is OUSIDE?

At this time, I like to focus on a sentence which our dear bro chenzong wrote:

"Moral is what makes the troops not shoot civilians."

Notice that 'moral' is used as a noun here.

Somehow it just doesn't sound pleasing to me. I wonder if it could also be a typo or oversight.

May I offer my 2 cents? Let me try. The following sentences sound more pleasing to me.

"Morality is what makes the troops not shoot civilians."

Or perhaps,

"Morals are what makes the troops not shoot civilians."

I'm sure it can be further improved by many bros here, including bro chenzong. I'm here to learn n improve myself, every hr, everyday...

According to the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary:

moral noun
/ˈmɔrəl; ˈmɑrəl/ moral pronunciation American

1 morals [plural] standards or principles of good behavior, especially in matters of sexual relationships.
Young people these days have no morals.
The play was considered an affront to public morals.
The question is one of manners rather than morals.
(old-fashioned)a woman of loose morals (= with a low standard of sexual behavior)

2 [countable] a practical lesson that a story, an event, or an experience teaches you.
And the moral is that crime doesn't pay.

http://oaadonline.oxfordlearnersdict...ionary/moral_2

Hv a great day!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 15-01-2013, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jnewwit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My version is that "morals" is a new word, meaning: More Orals! haha
Old 15-01-2013, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ericchow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
桃园洞 aka Peach Garden Hole...
Haha, creative expression.. I love it
Old 15-01-2013, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dear Bro FA,

Good for u!

It merely reveals the fact that you're a very healthy and virile man, near the peak of ur male sexuality n mojo. I wish I had a fraction of what u hv.

Unfortunately, I'm a lao chi ko pek and I need a young n sexy woman of my type who knows how to lick my nipples and suck my didi before I can penetrate her 桃园洞 aka Peach Garden Hole...

Will I hv a chance to meet u soon?

Cheers!

Bro WB
My dearest da ge,

The pleasure is always mine!

As long as its SH, I will be able to make it!

I have been taking the little dried red fruit you mentioned for more than a month and its working wonders - for my eyes... I will continue to eat it on a daily basis... I cannot find any health food/supplements that is so effective and beneficial and yet so darn cheap! Btw, I don’t take the extract/juice/concentrate but actually eat the fruit itself by first soaking it in hot water…

Sexual peak and virility is not related to age, though I’ll be happy if I’m half as strong as you when I reach your age. I found that my sexual performance suffers greatly when I put on excessive weight due to over-eating, lack of exercise and stress. A healthy lifestyle with regular exercise and healthy eating will always guarantee sexual prowess! There is no secret or substitute for it. I don’t smoke and I don’t drink excessively – these things put unnecessary stress to the liver and system and in turn affect how we perform in bed.

Something related to sex…

Have you tried asking your gals to suck your dick straight after you’ve cummed (from penetrative intercourse)? Every time my gal does that to me, I’ll scream in ecstasy! I really can’t describe or explain that feeling but its like pain and pleasure all mixed up into something so strong and unbearable yet so shiok. My gal doesn’t know why sucking me dry right after I cum in her Peach Garden Hole can give me such extreme reactions but I told her: what if I licked your clitoris right after you’ve cummed? She said: super sensitive. Anyways, I don’t see the same kind of reaction from Jap AV actors when they put their spent dicks into the AV gals mouth right after sexual intercourse so I’m posting this question here – have you tried it before and if so, do you have the same feeling as me?
Old 15-01-2013, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
CSIteam5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnewwit View Post
Good One
Old 16-01-2013, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 13
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

The legendary warbird... And his thesis about women.
You make me wonder how you look like.
Old 17-01-2013, 12:15 AM
Samster

chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Haha, Bro WB! "Morals" is the correct one!
Old 17-01-2013, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jnewwit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericchow View Post
Glad you like it. Literally and in reality I like it too.
Old 17-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro jnewwit,

More Orals! Very few men would refuse that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericchow View Post
Hahaha...

Quote:
My dearest da ge,

The pleasure is always mine!

As long as its SH, I will be able to make it!

I have been taking the little dried red fruit you mentioned for more than a month and its working wonders - for my eyes... I will continue to eat it on a daily basis... I cannot find any health food/supplements that is so effective and beneficial and yet so darn cheap! Btw, I don’t take the extract/juice/concentrate but actually eat the fruit itself by first soaking it in hot water…

Sexual peak and virility is not related to age, though I’ll be happy if I’m half as strong as you when I reach your age..............................

Have you tried asking your gals to suck your dick straight after you’ve cummed (from penetrative intercourse)? Every time my gal does that to me, I’ll scream in ecstasy! I really can’t describe or explain that feeling but its like pain and pleasure all mixed up into something so strong and unbearable yet so shiok......................have you tried it before and if so, do you have the same feeling as me?
Dear Bro FA,

OK, will only invite u for SH.

Good for ur eyes?? Has it really improved your visual acuity? Where do u get the fresh berries? Pls tell me via Wechat.

Ths for the tip, but I hv never tried the act. My didi is usually hypersensitive after I hv shot my load into a gal's 桃园洞 aka Peach Garden Hole. I hv to make sure the gal is very gentle.

Ths again,

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIteam5 View Post
Good One
Very good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
The legendary warbird... And his thesis about women.
You make me wonder how you look like.
Hi Sis Ladyrain,

I'm just a motivated n energetic student of sexology n human RS...

I hv studied hard n practiced (practised) diligently haha...

How do I look? I'm a very fit lao chi ko pek. I hv more hair than most young men in their 20s, seriously, n my weight is the same as when I was 20...

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Haha, Bro WB! "Morals" is the correct one!
Hi bro chenzong,

Yes haha.

Quote:
Glad you like it. Literally and in reality I like it too.
Bro, of course we all love it.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Good morning!

I want to be Mode One n be brutally honest:

Desire n craving for a very pretty n sexy young woman whose 桃园洞 aka Peach Garden Hole (PGH) is aesthetically pleasing, fresh, exclusive, safe, wet, delicious, tight n responsive is the most powerful motivator for most healthy heterosexual men. It's a lifelong quest.

Two problems for a man here. Firstly, women age fast...n secondly, it can be a challenge keeping a really pretty n young PGH n making sure she will remain exclusive n safe to any one man. He must make her addicted to him, emotionally, sexually n financially ASAP. I hv much to say abt this vital subject later...of course as she ages, the table is turned.

My two sons, both in their 20s, confided w/ me: We like gals (of our type) who r 18. A 38 yo man still likes gals who r 18. When he is 80, he will still like gals who r 18.

And of course I like gals who r 18.

BTW, 18 is the legal age in Gotham City.

Most women r quite different n not as 'genital-centric' as men...

Hv a great day!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 17-01-2013, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow! Very interesting topics. Learn many things from brother Warbird and many other brother who share. Thank you!
Old 18-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:

How do I look? I'm a very fit lao chi ko pek. I hv more hair than most young men in their 20s, seriously, n my weight is the same as when I was 20...
As as someone who has met up with the man himself, I can vouch that Bro Warbird looks 20 years younger than his true age! It is a blessing indeed to look young.
Old 18-01-2013, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahpui99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

As as someone who has met up with the man himself, I can vouch that Bro Warbird looks 20 years younger than his true age! It is a blessing indeed to look young.
Impressive! And his kids are 20 years old??!!??

Solid..... I too wish to learn from this man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1