The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 30-04-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Whoa Bro! Fantastic!

I am really glad to see and read your daily posts plus now your "double whammy FRs!".

Another super senior on the rise!

Go get them Bro!

Happy week ahead to all Bros. Tomorrow is Labour Day holiday, sure PT will be crowded. Please exercise caution since it is a payday some more.

Cheers.
Hahha, no la where got super senior. Sometime would like to post on weekdays but after reaching home from work shag la, so only jus reply on some comments by fellow bros. That why u see the double frs in weekend.

Happy Labour day bro fornicatior!!
Old 30-04-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold
Re: Catherine H14R13; R7H11 Carol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Great FRs - Thanks. Needs more contributions (FR/ $$$) to make Petain more vibrant. Value worth Catherine H14R13 Cat 30 with BBBJ. H11R7 Carol is actually friendly and humble - feels she lose out to other WLs in look. Unable to upz U again. Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.
Thanks bro Kalv, but erm jus to correct one mistake, Catherine's bj is with CAPS. Its almost 0% to get a CAT30 who provides BBBJ. My type error, sorry.

I think carol looks will grow on you as you frequent her more. Thats what I think.
Old 30-04-2012, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by notti4u View Post
My initial plan in H7 is to look for cookie but too bad there customer inside already. Walk pass R11 and saw carol but did not take. After awhile, went back to H7 for cookie, saw 2 uncles q-ing up and realise the only cookie I can eat would be OREO cookie.
============================================

Bro, am I the one inside the room cos once I am out, there are two uncles q-ing up. I was there about 2plus hahaha.....

Well, overall experience was quite good as she is accomodating and quite chatty. She told me about her experience working in Spa in MY and her regular customers in MY blah blah blah... she is not rushing for time even though the session is finished and can sit down TCSS with you.... Will RTF her again.
No la bro, I was there at about near 4pm. Base on your description on cookie, the more I want to try her. lolx, i dun wan to eat OREO cookies from 7-11 anymore! I wan the 50 bucks one at PT.. hahhaa
Old 30-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
her boobs nice hor ....hehe..see those papayas bouncing...wa lan...who can tahan!

knn, u make me gi-an, thinking of those swinging papayas....wa lan eh...
2nite cannot sleep liao.,
U post at 6.18pm, are u on your way to her room now again? hehe

Hahha, if u tonight cannot sleep, than u go read up some kama sutra on how to enjoy her papayas more la...
Old 30-04-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 13
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: carol h7r11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
.maybe Dr cookie can help ur insommia...i think the way her butt works -closest to jo, but got tak ko yok por...if u dun mind..keke..

i lucky, carol still around to feed me papaya...hehe
cookie told me she only 26, with 5 years in the trade already. Her BJ damn good, only following 2 points that dont like

1. BJ only no BBBJ for me (maybe others different)
2. 2 many kY, action not start KY already applying in didi / mm 1st

But for 50 fuck a 26y mm in SG still a good value
Old 30-04-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=RAMS75;7162290]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
Time for my double whammy FRs!

Catherine H14R13

R7H11 Carol....

Awesome FR BroGrieGz
Thanks bro! Glad u enjoy reading it.

alamak. I realise should have put all the comments to my FRs in one long post rather than reply one by one. So sorry, if u all finds it abit irritating.
Old 30-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asia1 View Post
cookie told me she only 26, with 5 years in the trade already. Her BJ damn good, only following 2 points that dont like

1. BJ only no BBBJ for me (maybe others different)
2. 2 many kY, action not start KY already applying in didi / mm 1st

But for 50 fuck a 26y mm in SG still a good value
Please correct me if I am wrong, I think some bros mention that if they are caught giving bbbj, its game over for them.
Old 30-04-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
There must be a reason people queue up for her. I oso join in the queue once in a while.
Anyone tried the R15 Lily? yesterday after cookie went there look see, find her a quite attractive milf, my next target, just want to find out more abt her services
Old 30-04-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Please correct me if I am wrong, I think some bros mention that if they are caught giving bbbj, its game over for them.
maybe but i dont know, and if you read FRs most cat50 will be forced to retire lao hehe,

Anyway FYi she is the 1st Cat50 who not offering BBBJ to me, nut her BJ also power that is y i will rtf her but not often hehe - i like bbbj
Old 30-04-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

tried all 3 syt in PT - cookie, joey and kico, all will be in my rtf list, any more to recommend ?
Old 30-04-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: H12R10 “No name” $30 upgraded to $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
29 April 2012, Sunday btw 210 pm to 240 pm

I was having the desire to take her for some time, in fact in the beginning of this year I love her short hairdo. She has sharp nose with sexy arms, even better in tight jean. A customer brought her coffee after session; probably he was happy with her.

She shows 3 fingers, said in Mandarin I replied in Canto.
Bro, is the WL having blonde curly hair? See my below FR, its either i got the room number wrong or she over-charged me.

http://sammy.guru/showthread....t=#post7071220
Old 01-05-2012, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
According to some of the girls, yes. AV very strict about this now. So the more careful ones will stay with BJ rather than BBBJ.

And the sad thing? The ones who were caught and sent back before? Reported by customers.

So while under pressure from you guys to give them BBBJ, the girls can get quite stressed out!
Old 01-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

I thought in order to protect the WLs, we are supposed to refrain from using the term "BBBJ"?
Old 01-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Hence the format I am using now.

Date:
Looks: face -
Looks: body -
Washing:
GFE:
Smoker:
CAT:
Service:
RTF:

And typical example FR of mine as shown below.

Date: 23/04/2012
Room: 9 - clean, neat and tidy when I entered, no ciggy smell.
Looks: face - 8 - she was beautiful today.
Looks: body - 9 - just love that ass!
Washing: 9 - more intense this second time, my dick was rock hard!
GFE: 10 - very friendly and accomodating.
Smoker: No - this time I remembered to ask her.
CAT: 50 - worth it, not a time watcher!
Service: 10 - we had a "fantastic lunch", she gave me "generous" servings!
RTF: Yes, yes, yes!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
I thought in order to protect the WLs, we are supposed to refrain from using the term "BBBJ"?
Old 01-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
According to some of the girls, yes. AV very strict about this now. So the more careful ones will stay with BJ rather than BBBJ.

And the sad thing? The ones who were caught and sent back before? Reported by customers.

So while under pressure from you guys to give them BBBJ, the girls can get quite stressed out!
i dun believe real cheongster/customer will complain to av about bbbj?
i believe if bros are not satisfied with the wl, then we just wun rtf, dat's all! who will complain?
there should be some story behind ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1