The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
AlanW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

I always wonder where is OSFC ?? Anyone can tell mi ?
Old 25-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadchaiz View Post
What would the password be? "ken ken"? How come you never introduce her to me? Merry Christmas to all cheongsters here and have a great year ahead. I'm going to have a magical Christmas with "magic mushrooms".

*ngek ngek*

Cheers,
sadchaiz
haha, true2, but she might be packed up by some rich uncle already... not sure if you still manage to try her.
Old 25-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanW View Post
I always wonder where is OSFC ?? Anyone can tell mi ?
oneNight Stand Food Court?!! haha~ just kidding, just an ordinary foodcourt located opposite champion.
Old 25-12-2009, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9628 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

bro sengseng.... many uncle wolves blowing whistle yesterday at npw... got ctc from long leg crab, name YUE LU... any rating from samster bros? hoping to test drive her this coming new year eve
Old 26-12-2009, 07:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
TigerFC is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken8864 View Post
Today finished work, feel abit boring, so decided to go osfc and have dinner there.
Order a bottle of beer and bak kut teh for dinner. Today really clouded there lah.
Plenty of Girls today but most of them have been long time working there.
Half way having my bak kut teh, spotted a young hot cute prc, she is very tall, with a pair of big boobs and snake waist and she looks very fair skin and sweet smile.
She keep looking for uncle from table to table, although she know there are lots of young guys looking at her.
Unfortunately she keep walking around but never approaching me. No choice loh, but i have to concentrate on my bak kut teh first lah.
After about an hour, after she finished chatting with uncle and getting 50 as tips, finally she come approaching me. lol...
"yao zuo gong ma?" ofcoz i say yes.
Then i ask her to sit beside me and chit chat for a while. her skin very smooth, she is very talkative and love to smile.
After i finished my beer and bak kut teh, then we proceed to working.

heres the FR

Name : Xiao Li.
Boobs : 36C cup with very good shape (strictly no sucking, or hard pressing, only disadvantages )
Face : 8/10 (chubby and dumb2 look)
Figure : almost perfect
Butt : 8/10
BBBJ : 8/10 she love sucking eggs, uuuhhzzz....(but only with password, else cbj only, & short)
Catbath : no
AR : No. Never ask.
language: Mandarin only
FK : No
painting: yes ( only with password )
FJ : 9/10 (Very nice pussy & moun very nice)
GFE : 8/10
Hygene : yes, very accommodating
RTF : Of coz
Damage : RM 120 + tips

PS: promised to introduce her friends, for those who are interested, dont forget to tell her "my password" once she pick up the phone.
Bro , my didi itch already after reading your post . must try her .
Old 26-12-2009, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro sengseng.... many uncle wolves blowing whistle yesterday at npw... got ctc from long leg crab, name YUE LU... any rating from samster bros? hoping to test drive her this coming new year eve
I saw her going to your table. She is the dumb dumb gal who accept an old hp for payment when 01 cheongster have no money to pay, if i not mistaken it happened more than 2 weeks ago. Fish Gravy's service have improved since her last trip but sometimes also moody one. She is also a good fren of Yoong Joey. Ytd heard tat 4 Fire and Ice stocks have arrived but I have not CK yet. Will let you know later.
P/S: Sorri tat night have to leave early to run some errands for Bobo and in return, surprisingly I got a Memorable Raw Xmas as a reward. :
Old 26-12-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kanelo75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
I saw her going to your table. She is the dumb dumb gal who accept an old hp for payment when 01 cheongster have no money to pay, if i not mistaken it happened more than 2 weeks ago. Fish Gravy's service have improved since her last trip but sometimes also moody one. She is also a good fren of Yoong Joey. Ytd heard tat 4 Fire and Ice stocks have arrived but I have not CK yet. Will let you know later.
P/S: Sorri tat night have to leave early to run some errands for Bobo and in return, surprisingly I got a Memorable Raw Xmas as a reward. :
Sengseng you work in OSFC?
Old 26-12-2009, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bohlaong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what a silent Christmas,All Bros,lets make things happen..

i'll be going there to have a glass or two, do let me any bro who like to joins

Old 26-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanelo75 View Post
Sengseng you work in OSFC?
Yalor! When I am free or jobless, I will help out in the Spicy Plank Mee (PAN MEE) Stall to earn some income lor if not where to get money to cheong.

http://www.kualalumpur-localguide.co...cy-pan-mee.jpg
Old 27-12-2009, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken8864 View Post
haha, true2, but she might be packed up by some rich uncle already... not sure if you still manage to try her.
Really that good ah? Too bad who ask me not to TT earlier with you. Remember that young SYT with the mummy bringing her around during our TT? Do you by any chance have her ctc? Or any FR on her? Damn she's gorgeous and very shy too. It was so sad that i could not go for second round that day.
Old 27-12-2009, 02:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Yalor! When I am free or jobless, I will help out in the Spicy Plank Mee (PAN MEE) Stall to earn some income lor if not where to get money to cheong.

http://www.kualalumpur-localguide.co...cy-pan-mee.jpg
sorry but the ban mee, really not ok... may be some other stock is better. hehe
Old 27-12-2009, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sengseng, tonight will be helping out in the Pan Mee stall? Will text you when I get there for extra ingredients or maybe recommendations for the night. Getting really hungry already due to spending a long weekend with my HM.

Cheers,
sadchaiz
Old 27-12-2009, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9628 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

bro sengseng...from massager to pan mee helper now somemore airplane pilot... me wait until liverpool win 2-0 also no see ur face.... ur airplane so big ferry shui char boh only meh... just kidding... will be going npw on new year eve... hope u don't airplane me again

an early happy new year wishes to all samster...
Old 27-12-2009, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadchaiz View Post
Really that good ah? Too bad who ask me not to TT earlier with you. Remember that young SYT with the mummy bringing her around during our TT? Do you by any chance have her ctc? Or any FR on her? Damn she's gorgeous and very shy too. It was so sad that i could not go for second round that day.
haha, me too, stay @ home during entire weekend, and not feeling well... not sure need to take MC on Monday or not.
Old 27-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro sengseng...from massager to pan mee helper now somemore airplane pilot... me wait until liverpool win 2-0 also no see ur face.... ur airplane so big ferry shui char boh only meh... just kidding... will be going npw on new year eve... hope u don't airplane me again

an early happy new year wishes to all samster...
Sifu, Sorri lor, after I called you, my phone run out of battery. I was there for 5 minutes,then went up with my sifu cheongsters to CK the Fire and Ice gals. After that they took me to supper and another port. When I return its around 4am, I try to look for you but was in vain. I left at 5am.
Talking about Aeroplane. I found a new Aeroplane gal 4 you. This new one seems okay and very friendly. Will give her a try on my next trip to Wah Kee.

BTW, Fish Gravy just return back last night from Baksoland after getting her passport stamped.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1