The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
wil2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What most turns you on when love making?

moaning and dirty talk
Old 02-07-2024, 12:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LamoonStyler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CircuitRacer View Post
I have same turn on. And also nice blowjob.

The ego turn on is when the girl expresses enjoyment and wants more from you. omg ultimate.
I agree with the confidence boost part. I also enjoy a good teasing blowjob.
Old Today, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 20
bernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Cannot said i train them well. Is more like i heng heng on that timing make them high till they willing. Not always i able to do that. All the best to your new girl, should be fast she can accept your request.
So chun... managed to raw her last week - so far only got her to swallow the entire load once. Got her on the pill
Old Today, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CircuitRacer View Post
I have same turn on. And also nice blowjob.

The ego turn on is when the girl expresses enjoyment and wants more from you. omg ultimate.
Especially when the girl WANTS to suck you off. Not as an obligation or returning of favour type. When she wants to worship your cock, wants you to shoot inside her mouth, and swallows it, then continues on for round two inside her.

Or she dresses up, lingerie, OL, uniform, something that she knows you like, and wants sex.
Old Today, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 7
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsonlim View Post
1. Having sex when her 1.5yo child watches in the same room.

2. When she plays with my cum with her fingers after I cum on her toned stomach. She then smells and licks them.

3. She doesn’t allow me to cip as she is worried about getting pregnant (she is divorced while I’m married). So I get turned on when I cum on her stomach and almost immediately I stick my dick inside her again and continue to unload while she thinks I have already finished cumming outside.

4. When she says “I’m going to have your baby”, “kimochii”, “fuck me harder”, “don’t cum in me, please”, “am I better than your wife”.

5. When she asks me to choke her.

6. When she gives me a hi/bj while I drive without me asking.

7. When she hj me while we kiss passionately standing up.

8. After cim, when she shows me my cum in her mouth then swallows it and smiles.

9. When she rubs the outside of her pussy with her fingers stained with my cum.

10. When she alternates between sucking my dick and being fucked in missionary/doggy. She doesn’t mind sucking my dick that is coated with her pussy juice.

11. Sometimes when we take mrt, and the train is very crowded, she rubs my pants at my dick area while I caress her butt.

12. One time when I cum on her stomach, part of my ejaculation hit her left eye. While she was still busy clearing her left eye with her fingers with both her eyes half opened, I quickly climbed up and shoved my dick into her mouth. It was a turn ok becuase she was surprised but still let me mouth fuck her.

13. One time after we had sex, she was having a Skype call with her colleagues at her place, naked in the bed (her video was not turned on), and I went to finger her. It was a turn on to see her try to converse normally while being fingered below.

14. When she squirts out warm liquid and makes a mess of the bedsheet.

15. The only time I get to cip is when we fuck during her period. But it’s messy because the bedsheet will be stained with her blood.
What a legend!
Old Today, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 658 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard23 View Post
So chun... managed to raw her last week - so far only got her to swallow the entire load once. Got her on the pill
I got ex who she willing me to release my load in her. Im like woa daring, i did released inside her a few times during her safe period only. Other days i dare not take the risk unless im prepared to marry her.
Old Today, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Interaction. Both having fun and communicating during sex. Had a partner that doesn't seem to enjoy sex. So I asked what turns her on and she said french kissing. Once we stop kissing, she becomes dry. If we keep french kissing, she remains wet. Strange but true.

Had this really pretty gf once. She will basically close her eyes and grind herself till orgasm during cowgirl. Really vigorous until I worry if my penis will fracture. I feel like the girl getting banged hard during missionary. Once she cums, she will then lay over and let me bang her as hard as I want without any expression. Basically dead fish because she says she can only cum 1 time. Very strange sex with her. She hack care me and bang till she cum. Then I hack care her and bang till I cum. It's more fun when both parties are communicating instead of part 1 I become vibrator and part 2 she becomes sex doll.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1