The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-06-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Qwerty2962 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hk8787b0y View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/jessie-massage/

Nice lady with 69 CIM and nice shaved pussy that allow painting
Her place is clean and conforable.
Bro you sure she allows 69 painting and CIM ? Not listed in her service
Old 29-06-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 1
Jackkkkkk is one of the Best!Jackkkkkk is one of the Best!Jackkkkkk is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty2962 View Post
I saw this thread talking about pervert photographer….maybe he really did this and people use his name to write comments…

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?...a pher&page=6
He should be the pervert bald photographer that mentioned in the thread
Old 29-06-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Hk8787b0y is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone got contacts for exchange ?
Shaved pussy that can paint and 69 CIM
location - Area G condo
Old 29-06-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post

Visited RnF Princess Cove. Tried the abovementioned FL for RM300. She offered HJ and CIM packages too. 忆可 (Yi Ke) bears close resemblance to the photos, is a 1.62m tall, sexy pre-milf with natural C boobs (a little saggy) and nice butt. Not slim, not fat. She is not open to frenching but could give passionate liplocking kisses. She was horny when I visited her. We showered together before and after the deed. She could soap her boobs and butt and play with me. Also gave me a bj in the shower. BJ quite top notch. Enjoys 69 pussy painting. Easily aroused by boobs and pussy licking. Worth the fj for less than $100! Could not visit another FL/ML, after spending 2 hrs with a proper masseuse!
I plan to explore JB Spa scene in July when my home boss overseas hahaha. What are the names of the spas worth visiting in RnF and how to contact the MLs before going?
Old 29-06-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 2
rckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/luna-massage/

Rtm luna before she rtc

Still at the same hotel, still cute and seems Syt and innocent

Confirmed she is from Cantonese

Looks- 8.5/10. Around mid20s
Body: beautiful natural c-cup, great well proportioned figure, even if <160
Massage: 7/10
Sensual/ Hj: 7.5/10

Vanilla but to me worth it just for the great face and body
Old 29-06-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

rckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/ting-zi-massage/

Tried tingzi , so worth it

Location: got some mrt nearby 7-10min walk but is in central part of Singapore . Clean and spacious enough

Looks: 8/10 - think she looks better than her pictures. Got an elegant look about her with makeup on. Really around mid-20s, good skin

Body: 8/10- great body- b cup natural but nice shape and looks beautiful, body is not the fit kind but slim and sexy enough

Massage: 7.5/10 - it's ok

Sensual/ Hj: 7.5/10 - it's ok good enough

RTM/ yes overall somewhat vanilla ymmv. But really awesome great gfe she's really friendly and giggly sometimes and great to chat with. Not to mention a great body and face and nice looking breasts. Cant wait to see her again
Old 29-06-2024, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
MHT aka ice cream will be resuming work today. Contacted her yesterday evening and booked my RTM session.
MHT/Ice Cream was just resting for a few days and did not RTC. I wonder where they got the wrong info from.

Visited her today for more fun. Made her ride my body to try out the cow girl hj while I fondled her big ( . )( .) and listened to her stimulating moaning. Didn't know she has a perky nice butt to fondle until I tried out this position today. Really enjoyed her higher GFE and YMMV treatments.

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/ice-cream-massage/
Old 29-06-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
MHT/Ice Cream was just resting for a few days and did not RTC. I wonder where they got the wrong info from.

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/ice-cream-massage/
Details prob doesn't matter but she went back to settle some stuff.

Her boobs are nice but her butt not really perky leh.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 29-06-2024, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Samt0tat0 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Did tangtang delist? Don't see her listing up
She RTC ed
Old 29-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckmatthias View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/luna-massage/

Rtm luna before she rtc

Still at the same hotel, still cute and seems Syt and innocent

Confirmed she is from Cantonese

Looks- 8.5/10. Around mid20s
Body: beautiful natural c-cup, great well proportioned figure, even if <160
Massage: 7/10
Sensual/ Hj: 7.5/10

Vanilla but to me worth it just for the great face and body
Why would you consider her vanilla when bbbj is listed as one of her services?
Old 29-06-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Why would you consider her vanilla when bbbj is listed as one of her services?

I don't know I didn't take the bbbj. Not my thing. The Hj pretty vanilla.. never position to zhut and all. I also didn't push for it so ymmv. I just like to lay there and see what they do. She's FN though, for the sensual part, and the figure though petite is really well proportioned . So I guess that counts for something
Old 29-06-2024, 10:11 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 272 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42447 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Details prob doesn't matter but she went back to settle some stuff.

Her boobs are nice but her butt not really perky leh.
Now should be a big round one.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 29-06-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 14
puremoni is one of the Best!puremoni is one of the Best!puremoni is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/dan-dan-massage/

Dan Dan a playful type ,keep dancing around that I cannot tahan and hug her from behind.if she wear school shirt with tie, really like yr last time poly gf.respect her u will get more intimacy with her. Should record her while dancing,damn cute Xia..haha
Old 29-06-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of

Visited Tong Tong today as i was in the area and needed a good massage. Here's my humble FR for her:

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-tongtong/

Location: Central at the infamous hill; parking is available within apartment and outside. Unit is spacious and well-kept.

Appearance: early 30s pre-milf from Shandong, about 10-15% discount from photos. Natural Bs. She has a pleasant personality, chatty and laughs alot. There wasn't a moment with awkward silence.

Shower: ownself. NA

Massage: Massage was done with gloves (?) and with moisturizer. It's the first time i had encountered a ML donning gloves to massage me; at one point i thought i was gonna get a rectal examination (LOL). She later explained that its easier to use moisturizer as the fingers will glide easily with lesser effort. Massage lovers should try going for 90mins. I think the massage was reasonably good with ample coverage from top to toe. Not to forget, massage was in done FN.

Sensual/HJ: The usual catbath; with the whole body slathered in moisturizer, the tickling tease became a little bit weird as the fingers couldn't run over the body smoothly. Following that, she sprayed something in her mouth before engulfing my lil bro. No teeth felt in her BBBJ, it felt good and i finished after a couple of minutes. She took the load and walked out of the room to wash up and clean up. This one was done in SN though

After that, she came back to the room for the head and shoulder massage which i really appreciated. She insisted on working to loosen the tense shoulder muscles using a roller and gave a good head massage.

This is the part which i was not expecting and enjoyed thoroughly and was able to relax for a while. By the time everything was done, it was near the 1h mark.

The good: Massage is not super hard type but detailed, the head and shoulder massage with effort was the icing on the cake; Not a time-watcher. Not forgetting her pleasant personality. The price for her service was very reasonable, gave her a small tip as appreciation.

The not-so-good: Even though it was a massage + BBBJ, playability was on the limited side. She's not open to reciprocal service, which was a pity; had wanted to explore the tattoo in full view. If parking open air, please remember to use the SG Parking app. In my hurry i genuinely forgot to apply for parking and came back with a warning slip on my windscreen. I think the wardens are pretty active.

RTM: Yes; she also belongs to fail-safe category. Won't go wrong.

Last edited by melikemsg; 29-06-2024 at 10:57 PM.
Old 29-06-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by shichongsex View Post
Xiao Dou Dou is Loki?

like to try next time
Xiao Dou Dou is not Loki.

XDD offering FJ at 230 at other site

Nowadays, FL also advertising as vanilla in SGL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1