The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 6
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Juagen - where to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Have not visited the masters quoted in this thread, but have visited this Amy before. Similar to my personal JG benchmark (an older lady who's not advertised here).

For Amy's price, 30mins backstepping 30mins JG (of course you can dictate).

The JG quite thorough, and includes massaging the groin/pubic region. She has her routine of moves, so it's not just working on the penis.

Not young, but not ugly to me. Chatty lady with a deep voice. I was there purely for maintenance, no release, hence looks are secondary to me.
Can pm ctc? Does she help with release?
Old 20-06-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Wah bro i change my rating for her JG to 8/10 instead. My ku ku bird still standing every morning for the past few days after my visit. Means her JG really effective. The urge to release and want piak piak is damn high atm. Hahahaha. Gonna add her to my top 5
To add on, even urine also smoother. Less dripping after mainstream lol.
Old 20-06-2024, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
big john deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
To add on, even urine also smoother. Less dripping after mainstream lol.
Bro can pm. I also want. Tia
Old 21-06-2024, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 12
Foomoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyleeinsg View Post
tried edging by LL. good strength and technique. Located about 6 mins walk from MRT (TE8). Dont worry about her size. She is a slim pretty milf. Well maintained.

Facility is nice too. has private room to enjoy her treatment, Once uniqueness about this lady is she has a particular fetish or rather preference for..circumcised dicks. Keep it clean and well groom and you will be rewarded accordingly.
Visited LL a while ago. Slim and pretty milf as nentioned by Bro Andy. Put in effort in massage. No dull moments. Definitely willing to.learn and bring comfort. Clean and private room. Treat her nice and be well rewarded. Standard happy price.
Old 21-06-2024, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 12
Foomoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Hi all, I've shared xiaoyu's contact for those who pm me.
Finally have time to thank Bro Timeliness for sharing XY contact. Had time to visit one of the popular JG masters recently. Started with back rub for about 30 mins. Mainly elbow was used in the rub providing a soothing stretch. Flipped over and the JG was the sensual and painless type. Not a time watcher so it was really an enjoyable session. Curtain joint though so can hear the bros requests in the next section Place is discreet with ample parking.

For contact please ask Bro Timeliness.
Old 21-06-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Trirain is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Xiaoyu juagen and teasing is good. But the face is cui like your vegetable seller auntie. But her edging and juagen is really good. Even if you keep looking at her cui face, you will ejeculate in eruption if she cock tease and juagen you for 30 min

Soda is the full package with nice face, big tits
Hi bro can I can soda and xiaoyu ctc? Thank you!
Old 21-06-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foomoon View Post
Finally have time to thank Bro Timeliness for sharing XY contact. Had time to visit one of the popular JG masters recently. Started with back rub for about 30 mins. Mainly elbow was used in the rub providing a soothing stretch. Flipped over and the JG was the sensual and painless type. Not a time watcher so it was really an enjoyable session. Curtain joint though so can hear the bros requests in the next section Place is discreet with ample parking.

For contact please ask Bro Timeliness.
Rtm to patronised XY again after a long hiatus of round robin other JG masters. Somehow still prefers XY’s touch.
Massage wise, XY always put in efforts to knead my neck area providing more strength and working more in depth to untie the knots.
JG wise, I always enjoyed her softer sensual tug & pull. It’s really sensual and painless as bro said. And as her regular, she knows I prefer that she spent more time working on the jg before releasing, so it’s more pleasurable and enjoyable. For those who enjoy this part of the massage, can give her a try.
Old 22-06-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 2
moomoo40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited XY yesterday. Was impressed that her JG was not painful at all. Will a couple more times and see it's effectiveness before deciding good anot
Old 22-06-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

My favourite JG-Prostate ML - Ms JC is back on the scene after a short hiatus based in the east side. she had amassed a following or regulars who wants proper legit treatment to solve ED issues as well as reduction of night peeing issues.

heres one such previous FR left by a bro in the now closed Prostate thread.

Quote:
Paid a visit to JC on Bro Hotstuff82 recommendation.

JC is a attractive and slim MILF, in the east side of SG (Katong area)
Took 1 hr session, she started off with a back massage to make me relax. JC is very chatty and she sounded almost local! Cos she has been in SG for a long time I guess.

After massage, she will move on to JG. Her JG is comfortable, not supposed to be painful, like some other JG providers. She says my tool is still working fine, did not upsell anything. Heng ah.

Finally, she put on her rubber examination gloves, asked me to get into doggie position and she penetrated me. Sore feeling and wanna pee feeling as expected.

No hanky panky allowed (although I wished I could) Advised not to shoot until the next day. I followed her instructions, indeed, next day shoot was more intense.

At 120/hr, I will go back for periodic maintenance, since it appears to be beneficial.
Quote:
Tried JC massage. Thanks to bro hotstuff82 for sharing the contact!
Location: Easily accessible by public transport for legs soldier
Massage: Not super strong type nor piano type, considered not bad, that’s not the main point anw
JG: More like those sensual type without much pain, massage was around the shaft, thigh and area between balls and ass Honestly I don’t feel much pain at all as my pain tolerance towards massage is quite high. JC did explain it shouldn’t be forceful else it might cause injury as the sperm duct is rather fragile
P-massage: This is my first time trying definitely not so enjoyable for me, maybe need to get poked few more times hahaha! When the finger went in feel the urge to shit and will have the tendency to squeeze even though I tried my best to relax. JC mentioned should feel sore inside but I just feel the ass contracts hard to protect its own kingdom😆
ML look & body: Not the point here as it’s purely massage, no hanky panky. She is very chatty to make you relax, chat about everything about life tho
Overall experience is good but not sure about if I gain any benefit, if I feel the difference will update for bro reference.
those keen to know more do drop me a PM!

Cheers
HS82
Old 22-06-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 21
Ironpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to all

Ling Ling Jie nowadays charge extra 150 for 2mins of prostate massage?

Already paid 120 for 60mins of juagen. During the juagen, Her staff say my dick got blockage and require an additional payment of 150 to massage the prostate to cure me.

But I rejected.

Anyone else also have the same experience?

Just want to make sure it’s not a scam

Cheers
Old 22-06-2024, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
jazzman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Bro, the prostate massage is real treatment. It is done when there is internal blockage; and affected my urination for my case. I had been treated by her several times already, and it worked for me definitely.
Old 22-06-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 1
whoisthedumbo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhoisthedumbo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzman View Post
Hi Bro, the prostate massage is real treatment. It is done when there is internal blockage; and affected my urination for my case. I had been treated by her several times already, and it worked for me definitely.
JG expert BaoBao @ Hougang offers prostate treatment as well, for a small top-up (way less than 1B).
She is hygienic and wears glove. Effective.
Old 23-06-2024, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10895 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post

Already paid 120 for 60mins of juagen. During the juagen, Her staff say my dick got blockage and require an additional payment of 150 to massage the prostate to cure me.

But I rejected.

Cheers
Just change shop.. needs to sharpen knife 🔪 to recoup costs …
Old 23-06-2024, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 12
gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of
Quote:

But I rejected.

Cheers
For that price I'd rather go to Zara for JG + prostate treatment at $150.
Old 23-06-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 1
shimasu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

But I rejected.

Cheers
Yes same experience.. I also post at ling ling jie sticky about it..

I went thru with the treatment.. and somehow still left something undone and need to return 3 days later.. just got me thinking if its a few second thing why now get it over in 1 time loh...

Now I need to look for u bros recommendations for a follow up on the prostate msg. I'm fine with or wo the hanky panky there after haha.. tho understand its better to not "let it go" immediately after treatment?

Advice appreciated bros!

After looking thru this thread I think I will look elsewhere for a follow up treatment..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1