The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-06-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
krass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I am in town this week, gentlemen want to go club together? Can share bottle. PM.
Old 18-06-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hijikata007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizepam View Post
Ten% is not a gclub. They have a lot of girls but their prices are gclub standards. 4 hours like 6k. With some complicated af ladydrink system. The girls can be tapao. But payable to the ktv in the form of ladydrinks. The best thing is they have a select one girl get one free policy now. So u sit 2 girls. Kinda smart imo. You finish the alchohol faster this way
Not GClub meaning, they dont have live band etc only KTV room? Saw some short clips of the club but they only show the girls. Not sure what is inside like.
Old 18-06-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 22
freebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond repute

Wah then not worth it. Too expensive. Gclub LD system damn complicated for me.

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 19-06-2024, 02:31 AM
Samster

freebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond repute

Just finish cheonging at barraca.

I wont consider myself season but gained experience by reading n going to places to experience it.solo. today wwnt barraca again, was enjoyikg my beer n lookijg for my past encounter but she was sitting with probably ah tiong who isnsplashing money on stage n ringing the bell. Then i went upstairs to relax again. Found 99 who looks sweet n chio to me
Total damage on her was 1630 including mamasan drink, her drinks and my drink. Knn bleeed bcos i told her.no bar fine as i have no intention to boom today coz.too tired. But personally i think she is worth quite the boom. She left a tequila n went bk to stage. Hinted to her after her set that a tequila waiting for her n she came bk to drink. Gave her 40 baht into her boobs n she angry so little. Haha.

Her.booba seem real, soft.n big. But not sure.how much she understand my english. Relaxing for another hour when another girl approached me 55, buy her a drink n told.her i goikg bk to sleep. Touch touch kiss a bit n she left and i left soon
Had some.soccer chat,with mamasan too. Overall enjoyed but dont like when girl fast hand fast leg leave afyer buying drinks. Wanted them to stay n play longer but understand they all looking for ST/LT. LD not.enouhht to earn.

I am typing all.these while.high on the way bk to hotel.

Lol pardon my typos.

Had a total.of 4 beers n some tequila as.my 99 kept forcing it bk on me

Old 19-06-2024, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Good report bro freebiez, too bad I can't up u again.

Baccara chicks are well trained to milk LDs and attack ST/LT but I feel the quality has gone down a lot since their heydays.

For a drink or two, ok to browse and rubba here and there. The whole Soi Cowboy is all downhill these days, I think.
Old 19-06-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1244 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
For Bangkok regulars, we know this place is really just a circus. The scene is really for western tourists because of the hype and price structure is to chop, because the smarter ones won't return

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post

Baccara chicks are well trained to milk LDs and attack ST/LT but I feel the quality has gone down a lot since their heydays.

For a drink or two, ok to browse and rubba here and there. The whole Soi Cowboy is all downhill these days, I think.
Old 19-06-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gers are there to suck money, not looking for love. Before they start their 1st night, the rules of games are well explain. It is to suck less or more, of cause more is smart.

Went Soi Cowboy weeks ago, getting worse in term of quality.
Old 19-06-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Went Soi Cowboy weeks ago, getting worse in term of quality.
Soi Cowboy is passe liao..... its best days are over.
Many ladies and staff have migrated to NEP...... even the "Arab" has bought a couple of bars in NEP.
Old 19-06-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
For Bangkok regulars, we know this place is really just a circus. The scene is really for western tourists because of the hype and price structure is to chop, because the smarter ones won't return
I agree. Now SOi Cowboy getting worse. It doesn't help that people can just enter unlike Nana Plaza. Because of that I always see people taking photos/videos and treating this place like a tourist attraction. Heck, I've also seen parents bring their teenage kids there like wtf

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 19-06-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Soi Cowboy is passe liao..... its best days are over.
Many ladies and staff have migrated to NEP...... even the "Arab" has bought a couple of bars in NEP.
Bro sorry for noob qn, where is NEP?

I only go nana and cowboy. Actually cowboy got chio one. A few caught my eye there. If I want LT, go there buy 1 drink n straight ask for LT liao. No need buy so many drinks. Yesterday i just wanna chill n rubba

Old 20-06-2024, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
Bro sorry for noob qn, where is NEP?

I only go nana and cowboy. Actually cowboy got chio one. A few caught my eye there. If I want LT, go there buy 1 drink n straight ask for LT liao. No need buy so many drinks. Yesterday i just wanna chill n rubba
Nana is NEP. Nana Entertainment Plaza
Old 20-06-2024, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
I agree. Now SOi Cowboy getting worse. It doesn't help that people can just enter unlike Nana Plaza. Because of that I always see people taking photos/videos and treating this place like a tourist attraction. Heck, I've also seen parents bring their teenage kids there like wtf
That's because Soi Cowboy was promoted as one of the "Must Visit" attractions on many travelogues and websites. Our travel agency used to bring tour groups there because the tourists always ask for it in their itinery.
But that was in the past..... ever since the Israel-Gaza war we have been advised by the Tourism Authority Thailand to stop all tour packages to Soi Cowboy. They never give any reason.

But from feedback gathered from our contacts and insiders working in Soi Cowboy..... reason apparently is a security issue.

The Arab who owns several bars in Soi Cowboy is actually an Israeli-Arab..... and the authorities are afraid the Israel-Palestinan conflict might erupt here between supporters of both sides. Oredi staff of the Arab bars have received threats and told to leave the bars' employment. They have oso seen an increase of middle eastern types visiting the area.

Caveat: I do not know the actual reasons for the travel advisory by the TAT and all this information is hearsay picked up by our tour guides from our vendors & contacts in that area.
Old 20-06-2024, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
That's because Soi Cowboy was promoted as one of the "Must Visit" attractions on many travelogues and websites. Our travel agency used to bring tour groups there because the tourists always ask for it in their itinery.
But that was in the past..... ever since the Israel-Gaza war we have been advised by the Tourism Authority Thailand to stop all tour packages to Soi Cowboy. They never give any reason.

But from feedback gathered from our contacts and insiders working in Soi Cowboy..... reason apparently is a security issue.

The Arab who owns several bars in Soi Cowboy is actually an Israeli-Arab..... and the authorities are afraid the Israel-Palestinan conflict might erupt here between supporters of both sides. Oredi staff of the Arab bars have received threats and told to leave the bars' employment. They have oso seen an increase of middle eastern types visiting the area.

Caveat: I do not know the actual reasons for the travel advisory by the TAT and all this information is hearsay picked up by our tour guides from our vendors & contacts in that area.
You are doing tour business in Bangkok? Can tell all these tourist not to visit SC because it's not a "Must Visit" tourist attraction lol. Everytime I see people take photos of the ladies I feel damn bad for them leh 555

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 20-06-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
DigBickMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Yes Soi Cowboy standard dropping... Very bad. The girls old/fat/ugly. I just went last month. Went with 3 friends went in, finish our compulsory bottle and left. Nothing interesting. See the girls also cannot hard. I went into the one on left side at the end of the alley walking towards the condo/apartments. cant remember the name.
Old 20-06-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
DigBickMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
Wah then not worth it. Too expensive. Gclub LD system damn complicated for me.
The LD system

1. Initial time block starting drink.
Ranging between 30 mins 45 mins 1 hour depending on club.
Number of drinks also varies, cheapest I have seen is 3 drinks.
Cost of drinks also varies, cheapest I have seen 290 baht per drink.

Example: Initial time block of 3 drinks, 30 mins 300 baht each.

The girl sit with you = time start 900 baht into bill liao.

2. Ongoing time block.
After the initial 30 mins, then they keep adding on the 'drinks' into the bill every 30mins. Usually each time block after the first is 1 or 2 drinks only.

So basically to make it worth while, go early sit long time you stretch the initial block over longer period resulting in cheaper average price and dont change girl. Change girl they do new initial block increasing cost.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1