The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyjohn View Post
Thanks for the FR. Added your FR for 99 to EK list

EK
8: PRC, beautiful pussy lips as a butterfly from first dim light looks, good boobs rub and moaning quite good...
55: cat bath was power....sensual not too bad too, cow girl riding skill is there for a short while..
29: boob c, solid massage, powerful pussy that can squeeze
36: AR non-stop, good sensual
77: no horse run. Must take her for 90 min session and just enjoy everything she does.... and she indeed does everything. BBBJ, Catbath, B2B, AR, MB, FJ & Anal.
94: generally feeling is ok with her quite good catbath with AR & AJ
99: quite nice looking MILF,does good non-commando task.hard massage was good, then follow by sexy piano massage, this itself is a real turn on. Good bbbj, with nice ice cream style

Distinction
6: nice boobs, hard massage for those who love it, BJ a bit teeth, FJ was decent
11: crystal
15: 40s-50s milf with small A cups. Her massage was good
23: eda (Done, not bad, look above average i would say on my personal opinion, cute moan sound)
26: Joyce or Joy, small boobs,
29: stella
32: Ice Quite a gentle woman to spend 60mins with. Massage wise is comfortable and not the hard kind.
99: Blue, A+ to small B range. Any pattern also can. Except cowgirl.
50:
Thanks bro for tabulating this list. Looking to try 99 at EK next.
Old 18-06-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!
Re: MILF Haven - Johor Jaya

Thanks much bro for the detailed sharing. The lack of privacy may be abit daunting but the quest to re-experience the feeling of malaysian mls will drive me forward.

I myself have aged so I'm happy to accept 40yr old plus milfs assuming they are fairly well maintained. But if too jialat I must avoid. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but who would you recommend for good service and not so bad looking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Moderate your expectations..... this is not a spa. It is a massage shop..... the rooms upstairs are not really rooms but the lady work area which is partitioned by curtains.
You can hear the activities behind the curtains and sometimes if the curtains are not secured properly..... can even peep at the action going on inside.
Shower is common area shared by everyone.

You cannot go upstairs to the work area by yourself.... when you arrive you go to the counter and tell the lady boss which lady you booked. If no booking she will assign one to you. You wait at the sofa and the lady will come down to bring you upstairs to her partitioned "room".

Take note that while you are waiting at the sofa..... the boss will serve you drinks if you want. Not free hor..... need to pay for the drinks.
Old 23-06-2024, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
kawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

saw a very nice milf shoulder legnth short hair very nice style by saloon type any bro know her no? forget to ask that day, is at distinction
Old 25-06-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!

Sharing some intel... today's roster as of now...

8, 18, 30, 55...

36 quit already...

I took 8, will write a FR separately...
Old 25-06-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
Thanks bro for tabulating this list. Looking to try 99 at EK next.
Where is this EK spa?
Old Yesterday, 10:09 AM
Samster

This is my FR for 8... as mentioned before, 8, 30, 55 were available. I saw 30 from a distance and she appeared to be in a better shape than 30 but I cannot confirm as I only saw her from behind and briefly.
Let me share my humble (and honest) fr...

8 is a nice gentle gilf/milf. I think she should be beyond 40s... maybe 50s... her body is also quite chubby and ma ybe not holding up do well as is expected for someone her age. Surprising I could complete but I may hesitate to rtf.

She did a very nice jg and originally I wanted to tell her to stop at that as I have a plan to visit a jb xmm recommended by another bro or go down to amansari. But she suddenly went on top with caps and ended my one shot for the day...

Better communication if next time.

(Actually I was hoping to catch someone who worked the hcs in sg before, kind of to relive memories or find time lost... but 8 never worked the spas or hcs in sg before).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisuresuit View Post
Sharing some intel... today's roster as of now...

8, 18, 30, 55...

36 quit already...

I took 8, will write a FR separately...
Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
puredamage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Added a wfh milf recently and had visited her 3 times already. She gives a damn solid massage, bbbj n fj. Nice face petite lady with original C/D melon n tight south. Very willing to please. I will not say more but can give her a try and feel the rtf addiction.
PM me if interested.

Hi bro mind sharing ctc?
Old Yesterday, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
puredamage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopikawkaw View Post
Was randomly served by a meaty and big tits lady at Ek.
Her bbbj was awesome and she treats it as a long lost lollipop.
Ended up CIM and she sucked me dry like a vacuum cleaner.
Hi bro, mind sharing the no.?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1