The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2024, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by matjengka View Post
Next Possible trip 23-24 May.
You went not long ago. 7 days later cheong again. Loaded ya.

Thank you
Old 21-05-2024, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
matjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I read your two posts above and didn't find anything interesting...I hope you can highlight the sexual encounered rather than report only daily activities...none of us keen to know your non-sexual activities...

Hope other bros also can comment...
Well, i used to have very detailed FR posted on this thread. But i think some ppl are not very happy about it. Sexual encounter are some of the sensitive stuff that i prefer to keep it for myself. Maybe some bros here are keen to know how to get there from jb and the prices.
Old 21-05-2024, 01:59 AM
Samster

matjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidspy View Post
maybe bro not experienced in writing fr. May can describe the quality of the ladies? like rate their looks, age, any gfe, horny etc?
Quality of the ladies from the villas are quite mixed. Some fat, some young, some fair skin while some dark skin. So what type of cewek u prefer? if u choose cewek who didnt interact with u during screening, what are the chances of getting good gfe from the cewek ? i could speak some bahasa so communication was not bad. So gfe was ok for me.
Old 21-05-2024, 02:00 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
You went not long ago. 7 days later cheong again. Loaded ya.
Yeah man, interested to join ?
Old 21-05-2024, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Quality of the ladies from the villas are quite mixed. Some fat, some young, some fair skin while some dark skin. So what type of cewek u prefer? if u choose cewek who didnt interact with u during screening, what are the chances of getting good gfe from the cewek ? i could speak some bahasa so communication was not bad. So gfe was ok for me.

thanks bro. so all in about 60-80 gals in villas?
Old 21-05-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidspy View Post
thanks bro. so all in about 60-80 gals in villas?
Should be, i reached there afternoon so it was less actually. 1 Villa has about 4 - 6
Old 22-05-2024, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Trip to Balai (14-15 May 2024)

- Departure:
- Took the first bus to Woodland Checkpoint at 5:50 a.m.
- Reached Johor Bahru CIQ at 6:45 a.m. via Grab (RM24).
- Arrived at Puteri Harbour Ferry Terminal before 7:30 a.m.
- 8a.m boat spoiled so buy the 11.30 a.m. ferry to Balai (RM180 round trip).

- At Balai about 1430hrs

End
up you, at least have FR to read. Hope to see more of your FR.
Old 22-05-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, i used to have very detailed FR posted on this thread. But i think some ppl are not very happy about it. Sexual encounter are some of the sensitive stuff that i prefer to keep it for myself. Maybe some bros here are keen to know how to get there from jb and the prices.
I am not sure who unhappy with you but we all love to read nice mongering forums...

How to get to Tg Balai from JB, after others example bro Jas28 posted...all should knew how to travel from Singapore to JB to Tg Balai...

The reason why I wrote was you posted two back to back similar forums which was mundane...

Trust me, I read all the forums in this International sub-forum...so I knew what's happening....

I been to Tg Balai before Covid-19 and familair wtih the place...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-05-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am not sure who unhappy with you but we all love to read nice mongering forums...

How to get to Tg Balai from JB, after others example bro Jas28 posted...all should knew how to travel from Singapore to JB to Tg Balai...

The reason why I wrote was you posted two back to back similar forums which was mundane...

Trust me, I read all the forums in this International sub-forum...so I knew what's happening....

What is the issue with him having his own style of writing FR?

I personally enjoyed his FR.
Old 22-05-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Those planning to go there need to ask papi/mama to up the stake, bring in more qualities ones. Sure more will cheong and support. Right now waiting for the revival of the 7am ferry..Chicken and egg thing, if no ppl wanting to go, ferry operator wont revive. If no 7am ferry, not enough ciustomers and mama/papi cannot recruit quality gals
Old 22-05-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post

No issue but to spice up sexual part of the forum...if you go and read my post...I only suggested and is up to him to decide if he wants to change...

I hope you are not bothered by what I wrote more than him....or both same person...

Old 22-05-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
up you, at least have FR to read. Hope to see more of your FR.
Thank you Jas. In fact i was wondering tomorrow want go or not. But driver told me the girl i want to book from V12 already balik kampung lol. Sad
Old 22-05-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Tg Balai

Quote:

Great job in reading all the international forum and safekeeping the forum. I apologize if my FR was mundane. The reason of the back to back FR is because i wrote long FR sometime ago. And i decided to keep all those spicy details just for my privacy. Hence the simplified Version. I hope this clarifies.
Old 22-05-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post

Thank you, this time i just opted for a simple,easy to read FR. Well i do have long text FR posted on this thread maybe a few page back. If u enjoy reading stories then maybe read that experience, but i would say the balai experience is more or less than same regardless of short or long FR. cheers.
Old 22-05-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Great job in reading all the international forum and safekeeping the forum. I apologize if my FR was mundane. The reason of the back to back FR is because i wrote long FR sometime ago. And i decided to keep all those spicy details just for my privacy. Hence the simplified Version. I hope this clarifies.
Is ok...your post was just a field report...is up to you if you want to write anyhow...I only suggested...dun mean any dispute...

That doesn't mean I dun like your method...So I am not sure why your friends felt any different...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1