The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2024, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of
Re: Does age/looks matter to ML?

This is a strange question. This is linked to the other thread about unlocking masseurs for sex.

I categorize them into 3 types. First is WL fuck shop. The "masseurs" fuck with every guy and it is directly offered in first visit. The second is semi-WL -- "masseur" who said no sex in first visit but offers sex to customers on second visit onwards (if you know how to "press" the button") and yes, they have condom hidden somewhere in the shop.

For the first two types.... And there's no exclusivity. She can offer to many people just to earn more money. But strangely, there are some guys who dunno how to even up semi-WL. Maybe visit too much geylang and WL so they dunno how to humour or touch them seductively.

The third type is the cat 1 spa viet masseurs -- those you see on spa ads on facebook. Those spas are strictly at most just hj, and the masseurs will at most "offer" you a hj and "nothing else". This is the most challenging one.

If you go there and make the masseur laugh, build chemistry, praise her good looks, touch her and tickle her... you can have the chance to give her good foreplay and eventually even sex. All these is done without opening mouth and asking for sex and asking about price. Everything will be very natural -- it is like fucking your lover. If you are handsome, charming, charismatic and is a gentle guy who gives the masseur some nice foreplay.... you have a much higher chance to up her compared to others. And yes, they can be selective.

My personal experience is that some viet masseurs are very selective. I could up some of them but many other friends couldn't. The reverse is also true; my expert friend could up other viet masseurs while i wasn't allowed anything other than hj/bbbj. But the strategy is always the same -- you must know how to break ice, foreplay, lick and then eventually fucking (quickie sex). There is no mentioning of money prior to sex. Yes, looks, physique and even a good smile do help greatly. And a good understanding of the lady's erogenous zones and how close she is to cumming are important.
Old 20-05-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
This is a strange question. This is linked to the other thread about unlocking masseurs for sex.

I categorize them into 3 types. First is WL fuck shop. The "masseurs" fuck with every guy and it is directly offered in first visit. The second is semi-WL -- "masseur" who said no sex in first visit but offers sex to customers on second visit onwards (if you know how to "press" the button") and yes, they have condom hidden somewhere in the shop.

For the first two types.... And there's no exclusivity. She can offer to many people just to earn more money. But strangely, there are some guys who dunno how to even up semi-WL. Maybe visit too much geylang and WL so they dunno how to humour or touch them seductively.

The third type is the cat 1 spa viet masseurs -- those you see on spa ads on facebook. Those spas are strictly at most just hj, and the masseurs will at most "offer" you a hj and "nothing else". This is the most challenging one.

If you go there and make the masseur laugh, build chemistry, praise her good looks, touch her and tickle her... you can have the chance to give her good foreplay and eventually even sex. All these is done without opening mouth and asking for sex and asking about price. Everything will be very natural -- it is like fucking your lover. If you are handsome, charming, charismatic and is a gentle guy who gives the masseur some nice foreplay.... you have a much higher chance to up her compared to others. And yes, they can be selective.

My personal experience is that some viet masseurs are very selective. I could up some of them but many other friends couldn't. The reverse is also true; my expert friend could up other viet masseurs while i wasn't allowed anything other than hj/bbbj. But the strategy is always the same -- you must know how to break ice, foreplay, lick and then eventually fucking (quickie sex). There is no mentioning of money prior to sex. Yes, looks, physique and even a good smile do help greatly. And a good understanding of the lady's erogenous zones and how close she is to cumming are important.
Well said bro.
A lot of guys wants ladies to give bbbj but they didn't consider to service back the lady by giving them nice foreplay, then the lady will definitely have limitation in service them, they came out says service not good.
Give them a 69 and you see how horny she was.
Old 20-05-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
EchoOng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Well said bro.
A lot of guys wants ladies to give bbbj but they didn't consider to service back the lady by giving them nice foreplay, then the lady will definitely have limitation in service them, they came out says service not good.
Give them a 69 and you see how horny she was.
So age is not that important, but how the service
Old 20-05-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoOng View Post

There are middle aged guys who are charming and good looking and skilful too.

The most important thing is to treat the massuers with respect, with some tender care. When they feel you are genuinely a nice person and not go treat them like a sex toy, they will reciprocate.

There's this experience where I Foreplay and lick one particular masseur (she has previously been up by my friend) nicely but she refused sex. I stopped and then frenched her and said I respect her and I smiled and stood up and get prepared to shower. She pulled me back and frenched and used both arms to lock me and pulled me onto the bed and we had sex. After the sex, she sat on my lap and pinched my cheeks saying I am cute and gentleman compared to many other guys out there.
Old 20-05-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The ladies doesn't see age, as long you willing to pay her what she deserves. Secondly you must be able to play like young men, in and out / stroke after stroke haha...
Old 20-05-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:

The most important thing is to treat the massuers with respect, with some tender care. When they feel you are genuinely a nice person and not go treat them like a sex toy, they will reciprocate.

There's this experience where I Foreplay and lick one particular masseur (she has previously been up by my friend) nicely but she refused sex. I stopped and then frenched her and said I respect her and I smiled and stood up and get prepared to shower. She pulled me back and frenched and used both arms to lock me and pulled me onto the bed and we had sex. After the sex, she sat on my lap and pinched my cheeks saying I am cute and gentleman compared to many other guys out there.
You missed out older guy bro.
Old 20-05-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
You missed out older guy bro.
Quote:
The ladies doesn't see age, as long you willing to pay her what she deserves. Secondly you must be able to play like young men, in and out / stroke after stroke haha...
That's true. Age is not a major factor. Many even see older guys as more experienced and gentle lover. But some very young viet syt may see it the other way and only prefer certain type of guys such as young and yandao type.

As for paying, i don't really talk about the price. Maybe will just agree on a HJ first before auto-roaming her until she high.
Old 20-05-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
kukrila deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykukrila deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Not really, sometimes if they are already old, maybe almost 40 years old, even though they are taking care of themselves so they look young, their energy has decreased. and imagine what a 40 year old pussy would be like haha
Old 20-05-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukrila View Post
Not really, sometimes if they are already old, maybe almost 40 years old, even though they are taking care of themselves so they look young, their energy has decreased. and imagine what a 40 year old pussy would be like haha
Bro, you had misinterpret what I wrote, I am saying ml don't mind older guys. Nothing to do with the age of ml.
Old 21-05-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jsmith1212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think looks and age definitely play a role, but not too important.
the bar has been set so low by people who visit ML and exercise their typical self entitled attitude that because I paid, the customer is king.

Take a step back, treat them like actual human beings, "listen to them" and you'll be surprised by how many of them are willing to reciprocate to varying degrees.

And of course it helps if you're more good looking or have a nice body.
Who doesn't want to get a piece of that right?
Old 21-05-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
for the female side. but from the men side, they sometimes look at a age lah. a little unfair hahaha. but the important thing is how to play the game
Old 21-05-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:

you are the chosen one bro hahaha
Old 21-05-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Totally agree that its the way we treat them and respect and their work is important. Some have no choice but to provide back home for their parents, younger siblings and even their own children. I started visiting this Viet ML (who is a single mum) when I was working in my previous company. It was a curtain spa - she gave good massage and BJ and never charged me extra for BJ. Entrance was $ 58 and for service I paid her $60 and she never demanded for more. Paid her at least 10 visits in that location.
Recently she moved to another spa in the east which is a even more difficult place to go. Found a chance to visit her 3 weekend ago. She saw and was so excited that she stripped completely naked and whispered in my ears 'did I bring a cap along', this was totally unexpected and I said No. She said never mind - bring it next time for more fun. We still continued to French kiss, she still gave me a nice B2B massage and end with BJ. If you have such a gem, cherish them.
Old 21-05-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith1212 View Post
I think looks and age definitely play a role, but not too important.
the bar has been set so low by people who visit ML and exercise their typical self entitled attitude that because I paid, the customer is king.

Take a step back, treat them like actual human beings, "listen to them" and you'll be surprised by how many of them are willing to reciprocate to varying degrees.

And of course it helps if you're more good looking or have a nice body.
Who doesn't want to get a piece of that right?
Totally agree on this.

I have passed some contacts to some of the guys in my chat group.

They went there and straightaway push the masseur to their groin, and then asked for sex. When got rejected, they said i was bluffing about the masseurs can be up. I asked them whether they foreplay and unlocked and they were like "huh"? And even insisted they cannot french. lol. I told them to just go geylang or buy a sex doll la.

I don't see the masseurs as sex providers. I see them as proper ladies with dignity and as such, they should be treated like how proper ladies do. They have every right to reject guys who disrespect them.
Old 21-05-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
you are the chosen one bro hahaha
Nah. Nothing much. Nothing about being chosen or not.

Just treat them like lovers. If can up then up lo. If cannot, treat the failure as a learning lesson.

I ever tried to up a 23 year old cute viet syt in a spa in serangoon gardens but she refused. I was licking her and tried to up but she stopped me by twerking her butt away. She gigged and said my skills are not good yet.

But she said she would teach me how to lick properly so that i could up other viet masseurs but not her. So i licked her while she kept giving me pointers and licked until she cum. Had to pay her $100 for that. Useful skills she taught me. I managed to up more viet masseurs after that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1