The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Papapila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex on Wedding night

Non existent bro.. wife just ko after
Old 20-05-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 17
e_Punisher is one of the Best!e_Punisher is one of the Best!e_Punisher is one of the Best!

Not to proud to share but fucked the maid of honour during our rest time in the afternoon. Everyone was just resting in their respective hotel rooms while I was just chilling in my room going through the table planning for the night. Wifey was out in the ballroom with the wedding planner for floral arrangement. Long story short it has been an on and off FB relation with this girl and I believe she came into my room on my wedding day with a very specific intention. I felt bad succumbing and felt super guilty the whole day…
Old 20-05-2024, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_Punisher View Post
Not to proud to share but fucked the maid of honour during our rest time in the afternoon. Everyone was just resting in their respective hotel rooms while I was just chilling in my room going through the table planning for the night. Wifey was out in the ballroom with the wedding planner for floral arrangement. Long story short it has been an on and off FB relation with this girl and I believe she came into my room on my wedding day with a very specific intention. I felt bad succumbing and felt super guilty the whole day…
Must have been super exciting as your wife could return anytime!
Old 20-05-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

More details bro. Chio? Big boob? How it happened?

Quote:
Old 20-05-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 9
leeahlow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleeahlow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
like on purpose? because she knows you are alone in the room? Hmmm like a snack for you before the main meal on your wedding night lor
Old 20-05-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 6
roninrunning deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went back to her room at her parents house after our wedding. we were a bit tired but we knew we wanted to fuck each other that night. fucked her raw that night and i pumped gently at first because i feared her parents could hear us next door. after a while she started moaning a little louder and i could hear her pussy getting wetter. i couldn’t control myself and pumped her harder. the bed started knocking against the wall but at that point of time i couldn’t care less and just wanted to unload in her. the next morning i couldn’t look straight into her mother eyes because im sure they could hear us.
Old 21-05-2024, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roninrunning View Post
went back to her room at her parents house after our wedding. we were a bit tired but we knew we wanted to fuck each other that night. fucked her raw that night and i pumped gently at first because i feared her parents could hear us next door. after a while she started moaning a little louder and i could hear her pussy getting wetter. i couldn’t control myself and pumped her harder. the bed started knocking against the wall but at that point of time i couldn’t care less and just wanted to unload in her. the next morning i couldn’t look straight into her mother eyes because im sure they could hear us.
Its only to be expected ..wats there to be shy abt ??⁸

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-05-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 6
roninrunning deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Its only to be expected ..wats there to be shy abt ??⁸
her parents are those conservative type. luckily for me her daughter isn’t one. i still remember fondly the times we had quickies at her blk staircase before sending her home after date nights before marriage.
Old 21-05-2024, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i couldn’t control myself and pumped her harder. the bed started knocking against the wall but at that point of time i couldn’t care less and just wanted to unload in her. the next morning i couldn’t look straight into her mother eyes because im sure they could hear us.
Well.. if they want grandkids, they know how grandkids are conceived. Get your own place or get a better bed in the meantime.

In some parts of China, you will get into serious trouble for having sex at her parents' place. They believe it destroys their good fengshui. Married couples have to sleep separately whenever they return to the home of the wife's parents. Strange but true.
Old 21-05-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16022 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please share the details. Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Knock, knock…
May we join u?
Old 21-05-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

I remember being very shy! lol
Old 21-05-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Wat is the thing that made u very shy ??...wat did u remember ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-05-2024, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 22
gidi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygidi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Curious about ur story bro why u shy
Old 21-05-2024, 03:31 PM
Samster

bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wat is the thing that made u very shy ??...wat did u remember ??
Lets just say there is a first time for everything!
Old 21-05-2024, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gidi View Post
Curious about ur story bro why u shy
Bruh, the last i checked.... i aint no bro!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1