The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Paranormal sighting at Massage Parlour

Why we cannot kick off the chionging habit is becos we are all under the charm of flirting.
We are pulled in from spirit they worship. Never go feel very uneasy. If you keep going to temple the urge to chiong gets lesser. We are control by good and evil it depends on which side you are leaning.
Old 13-05-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Such an interesting thread.. something special, not flooded by adverts.

When I frequented GMC, I also had some uneasy feeling. The place was crowded AF yet it always felt abit cold, especially 4th floor back alley near the pub.

Another place of interest may be upper serangoon shopping centre. Given how lifeless it is now, I won't be surprised too.

Sometimes I also wonder if I got kena anything from any of the MLs. Cos there were a few times when I felt COMPELLED to visit ML like, every other day. As though once the thought formed in my head, it wouldn't let go until I actually went. Had to hard reset by making it physically impossible for me to go for about a week+

Just my two cents
Old 13-05-2024, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Im just speechless that here in Y24 anyone cud have posed this as a serious question...
Old 13-05-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
SAWgunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This was some years back. Last time that stretch of Kitchener road used to have Indian & Malay massage. One time I passed by, got this Indian milf wave at me to come up. Long straight hair, wearing a Green sari, not bad got nice big tits. I ran up the stairs and asked the counter girl about the green sari lady. Her face turned white and said, no such person.
Old 13-05-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 823 / Power: 21
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

Normally I see a lot of 色鬼

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 14-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 927 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Serious question..

Go spa that time... u more scare to see ghost or AV?

For the MLs obviously seeing AV is more scary than seeing ghost coz they physically see the real person face to face whereas seeing ghost is juz a mere imaginary rubbish nonsense tales from nowhere, in reality nobody has ever seen the so called ghost before but for the purpose of this thread seems like so many ppl hv & they hv their own personal encounter to share & such thing oni happened in massage parlour & nowhere else ..

If there is any ghost probably is the colour ghost(色鬼) ba ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Im just speechless that here in Y24 anyone cud have posed this as a serious question...
That shows how useless the situation has become in sbf nowadays ..
Old 14-05-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Some shops I went, many curtains. Then while resting, can hear sounds left and right. Like kena tortured. Man and woman. Sometimes mumblings sometimes gigglings.

Worse still, sometimes even louder than the music blasting in the background
Old 14-05-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
ethereal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterethereal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Only thing I experienced was my dick “ghostan” when they quote a ridiculous price.
Old 14-05-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAWgunner View Post
This was some years back. Last time that stretch of Kitchener road used to have Indian & Malay massage. One time I passed by, got this Indian milf wave at me to come up. Long straight hair, wearing a Green sari, not bad got nice big tits. I ran up the stairs and asked the counter girl about the green sari lady. Her face turned white and said, no such person.
😱. So what you do after that? Do you go to any temple for the shock encounter?
Old 14-05-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
Such an interesting thread.. something special, not flooded by adverts.

When I frequented GMC, I also had some uneasy feeling. The place was crowded AF yet it always felt abit cold, especially 4th floor back alley near the pub.

Another place of interest may be upper serangoon shopping centre. Given how lifeless it is now, I won't be surprised too.

Sometimes I also wonder if I got kena anything from any of the MLs. Cos there were a few times when I felt COMPELLED to visit ML like, every other day. As though once the thought formed in my head, it wouldn't let go until I actually went. Had to hard reset by making it physically impossible for me to go for about a week+

Just my two cents
Going back to ml are mostly due to self urge, like smoking, eating unhealthy food etc. but no doubt ML will do something to attract customer.
Yes is a good relax thread regard chiong place and ghostly matter. But got some "think highly of themselves " forummer giving criticize posts
Old 14-05-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
got la... everywhere also have... sighting many many... everyday also got pple see...

see picture sibei chio.. fast hand fast leg make appt... reach liao see ghost...

u all never kenna b4 meh?
Yah.. come across one from Upper Thomson see FB post that she is a japanese went down KNS is PRC lady work in Japan before and picture she posted is faked. Now she RTS liao at BMC still using the same tactics to cheat people.
Old 15-05-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of

Personally nv encounter any. But many MP they got some sort of altar or statue they pray to, openly or secretly in a cabinet, with sweet and offering
Old 18-05-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
K1975 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
Sometime i walk pass some shop, then feel like kena put under a spell. lost in a dark place, i can feel hands touching me all over including my genitals. then when i gain conscious, im outside the shop and my wallet magically missing bills. i swear these shop houses are dirty.
Well, all these dirty places, sure attract presence of negativities. Only question how how it affect u....there were some Gheyland Shops got Lao Hero up lorry halfway when he piak piak jiuhu chiobu halfway
Old 18-05-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Going back to ml are mostly due to self urge, like smoking, eating unhealthy food etc. but no doubt ML will do something to attract customer.
Yes is a good relax thread regard chiong place and ghostly matter. But got some "think highly of themselves " forummer giving criticize posts

If u wear something,u go and cheong, will u fund these AP suddenly becum less attractive? Any Bro can share?
Old 18-05-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Why we cannot kick off the chionging habit is becos we are all under the charm of flirting.
We are pulled in from spirit they worship. Never go feel very uneasy. If you keep going to temple the urge to chiong gets lesser. We are control by good and evil it depends on which side you are leaning.

Better stay safe. Cheong less, do more good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1