The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-03-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
EatsInformation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried Flimi from Teeruklover this noon.

First look, she is quite pretty. Looks just like the pics posted in the website. Got the matured (not old) look and feel and wild girl face.

After washing up, we proceeded to the bed and she initiated frenching. French for quite awhile before she proceeded to bbbj. Her bbbj was good. She alternated between licking and sucking the shaft and also licking and sucking and cupping the balls as well.

Switched her to 69 positions and i started painting her and sucking on her pussy gently. Wetness was there as soon i was tasting her juice. Soon she proceeded to ride herself after applying some KY. Watching her boobs move is very seductive.

Not long after, we changed to missionary position and after pumping her we ended the session. As i was late for the appointment, i didnt manage to try doggy due to time was tight.

Looks: 9/10 quite similar to photos
Boobs: 8/10 big and soft
Bbbj:9/10 great skills and techniques
Fj:9/10 quite wet and slippery
Painting: 8/10 wet enough to spill some love juice
Fingering: Allowed
Frenching: More towards sensual kind of frenching
Language: Speaks OK english
GFE: 9/10 attentive and always smiling, good service attitude
Old 26-03-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 1
darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!

Looked through a few listings (looking for chio SYT) and decided to book Idea from KinkyThai after reading her good reviews.

True enough, when she opened the door, I was struck by how beautiful her face was. Figure-wise she is more on the womanly side but I much prefer that compared to skinny ones. To top it off, she has lovely, natural Cs which hang nicely on the frame. Butt is more than adequate to provide ample cushioning.

Service from start to finish was fantastic and not once did it feel commercial. She also has experience in this line so u can expect some skills here. GFE was good too and communicating with her was a breeze due to her English proficiency.

Overall my experience with Idea was fantastic and she checked most of my boxes for a good and satisfying bonk. Looking forward to having a few more sessions with her.
Old 26-03-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
Flash28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFlash28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottedarmes View Post
Some stables secretly advertising ladyboy.

Please beware.
Up on this one. I know one
Old 26-03-2024, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
mouthfck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Naomi from Lust365

Looks : 9.5/10, looks similar to photo, she is really Super Super cute, add up with her cheerful character, it was quite interesting. Of course she had abit of Thailand Tan, which I expected.

Body : 9/10, easily a D, on the bigger side, man made. Looks nice tho, and she loves people sucking her, so yah, constantly motor boating her.

Frenching: 10/10, started light kissing and light French once I saw her, Super Super deep frenching for Long Long Long duration once we get started, she loves to kiss.

BBBJ : 8/10, good, like a gentle GF

FJ : 8/10, I find the FJ was good, she can cowgirl pretty well, and is willing to change position.

I think the most outstanding would be her cheerful and cute character, really feel like bonking your GF, together with the Long frenching duration. She is a very good gem, please be gentle with her!!!
Old 26-03-2024, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
ccmaomao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayquellin View Post

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=978581&highlight=

Katty
From GX

ace value: 9/10, very beautiful, I hope to have such a girlfriend

Bust: 9/10 small and natural A or B, not for boobs lover

Body: 9/10 petite slim with no fasts

Tongue kiss: 9/10 nice, long and inseparable

Accompanying bath: yes, wash clean and nice cock inspection

Blowjob: 9/10 Despite me being fking tired but still got me hard. strong tongue technique, takes her time to slowly arouse and please you.

Fj: 8.5/10 accommodating and very horny super wet 1st shot in missionary while hugging her. Thought i could last longer for 2nd shot but surrendered in doggy.
i was impressed by her service she was very lovely thru out the session accampanied by a wet and sloppy bJ. i am one satisified person
Old 26-03-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
kujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Terminal21 Jiffy
New girlfriend so damn hot 😋

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=979694

Nice slim body syt with big natural boobs with standard Thai-tanned. Does not speak much English, so need gt obviously.

Main highlight was the Fj, very skillful in bed considering her age. Shot is easily unload when with her. Bj is according to your request, covering all areas, getting more hot when I give moans.

Looks wise, would describe her as more adorable than pretty. Her big boobs is ofc my main highlight, when she wore bra her boobs just tryin to escape haha.

Overall: This girl very cute and perfect for those big boobs lovers, come n support her.

Current Favourites:
- Reincarnated as a slime
- Kingdom
- Overlord
Old 26-03-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Charmerpe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bella from Teeruklover

Glad to see OKT bring back some LB for us.. Orchard towers too ex lol..

First look when she opened the door was a surprise. Face is around 90% similar. Some editing done to body, looks thick but not the fat/plump type. Around 170cm similar height to me. For LB with bigger bone structure is not unusual, only those small sized and cute one are hard to find. Skin tone quite fair which is nice.

Below FR might varies with different bros here as it's between your connection with Bella.

Face (8/10): pretty with nice big eyes, good skin. Should be around 24yo I think slutty devilish girl

bbbj (8/10) very professional in bbbj and totally no teething during session

Boobs (9.5/10): for boobs lover and able to suck her tits all i want.

Painting (8/10): Note for today was not clean shaved, started to grow some hair out already. Nonetheless still gave her a good painting to return the favour of her blowjob.

FJ (10/10): Giving 10 is because is not much of a difference from a lady. accommodating to all positions but I've always has a thing for cowgirl while you can have a perfect view of the bouncing tits and the girl's lustful face.
Later we just proceeded with missionary position and doggy and ended the session

GFE (9/10): needless to say, she's a pleaser in bed, speaks not bad english and likes to lock lips with me. She also gave my shoulder a good massage, strength was there so it felt good

Thanks OKT for bringing her in and had an enjoyable session with Bella
Old 26-03-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
Aniba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable : Teeruklover
Name 名字 : Fahsai
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9/ 10 mid 20s, sharp face and fair skin. can tell not a lady from first look, those surgery quite abit type of face
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) :>23
Body 身材 : model-like figure, hourglass type.
Boobs 胸部 : Big C cups, very good to grab, can feel silicon in it. cleavage area quite wide so not those very firm type
Kissing 接吻 : 9/ 10 alot of tongue action from her
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8/ 10 very professional which i enjoyed
BBBJ 无套口交 : 10 / 10 good techniques performed by her and almost made me cum
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : -/10 never try painting
FJ 爱爱 : 9 / 10 did cowgirl first then missionary and doggy, she's wild and willing to please in all this 3 positions
GFE 女朋友感 : 8 / 10 good service and attitude
Massage 按摩 : -/ 10

Overall Experience 整体 : 8.5 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : If have the chance, but most likely will go for Kelly next as she's quite pretty
Old 26-03-2024, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 4
Asystors is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAsystors is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAsystors is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=979353&highlight=

Yuki
From FG

Got some free time in the office today and manage to get a slot during noon during lunch break today. Location is a nice simple hotel in town area so it super convenient.

Lookwise, she is amazing. Sweet and pretty looking, love her ass her boobs is firm and I think is a natural B bbbj was good while i piano her abalone and it was wet cap and entered her moaning was more to the jap and cute kind. finished 1st round and rested on bed. she will cuddle with you under the blanket. auto roam her with light fingers and she easily feel ticklish

overall i would say that she is a gem

breast is firm and gravity defying.
ass is perky
bbbj is good
fj is hardworking and willing to please
moaning jap-ish with the looks
Old 26-03-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
singan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Sandy from Silkstocking.

Ss bro responses were patient and fast.
Looks 8/10: pretty, same as pics.
Body 9/10: hot n slim bod, can almost feel her rib cage when caressing her! Very smooth skin as well.
FJ 8/10: She took initiative. Looking at her pretty face n hot bod, cannot tahan!
Gfe 9/10: Nice girl but no massage, TLC n never keep using her phone in between the 2 shots.
Rtf: yes for the svc n gfe
Old 26-03-2024, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
ugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yugi fr gmc
Highlights: Quite tall n slim. Gentle n vgd attitude.
Looks: 8/10 Pleasant
Bod: 8/10 Slim nat b boob
French: 9/10 Yes
Bbbj: 9/10 Vgd cim
Fj: 9/10 Gd stamina n accommodating.
Attitude: 9/10 Vgd
Overall: 8.5/10.
Old 26-03-2024, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Fastcumfast is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for solid service
Nara
Lust365

Looks: 9 hot babe looks. Looks that will catch anyone's attention

Body: 9 super curvy! Love the hips

Boobs: 10 gigantic cocomelons (.)_(.)

Frenching: 8.5 done with awesome tongue twirls and lots of saliva

Painting: 9 taste sweet, like a fruit

Bbj: 8.5 needs more energy so she can take me all in. She tried her best though.( Not all can )

Fj: 9 she aced high here. She grinds well and allowed me to play and grab her cocomelons while in cowgirl and seated reverse

Gfe: 8.5 sweet gf feels. Not a time watcher, she seized the moment and enjoyed our time together

Okt: happy to accept his recommendation. Nara was solid

Rtf: yes
Old 26-03-2024, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 15
iamhahaboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiamhahaboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another good bonk. Eunice from SS. Chio, slightly tanner, bakness 2, c cup (by right B, but because she is very small frame it is proportionately C). Excellent service and sesh.
Old 26-03-2024, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BullSupreme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kelly - Teeruklover

Central location, easily accessible by public transport.
Parking nearby as well.
Room was cozy and big, shower simple but spacious as well.

Look: 9/10
Looks like the photos as advertised.
Slim and pretty.
My kind of looks, very cute when smiling.

Boobs: 9/10
Big and soft. Had a really good time fondling them

Frenching: 7/10
Some light frenching, definitely better than some I've tried before.

BBBJ: 10/10
Simply amazing, she seemed experienced with varying techniques and suction, nothing I've experienced before.

FJ: 9/10
After BBBJ, moved on to missionary then cowgirl and lastly doggy style. Not noisy and fake, seemed to genuinely enjoy it.
Maybe because I was nervous, not 100% hard, but even so she's kinda tight.
Loved seeing her boobs bounce as she rode me, truly a sight to behold.

GFE: 10/10
Basic english, helped out with some Google translate, but chatty and friendly. Legit GFE experience!

OKT: 10/10
fast reply, answered my queries and fast booking.
Old 26-03-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 9
blusterRifle is a name known to allblusterRifle is a name known to allblusterRifle is a name known to allblusterRifle is a name known to allblusterRifle is a name known to allblusterRifle is a name known to all

Yuki
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=979353&highlight=

Looks: 8 Pretty and mid 20s
Body petite with slim flat tummy decent sized natural boobies, smooth fair skin, perky butt.

Bbbj 8.5 takes her time to bj and can really go on for very long. while being professional she hold on to your dick and lick it slowly. very very enjoying it.

Fj: 9 accomodating with the position i requested. No complains on this
Attitude: Very friendly nice girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1