The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: scumofsociety’s journey 笑傲芽笼

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Hmm… I actually just punished her (WH54g7)… -and extended again. Some honest review points:
1. Service wise was still quite consistent for me, I didn’t encounter any black face / time issues, this time she displayed more of her bbbj skills which I thought was pretty good, comparable to 2038 standards tbh - the slurpy mukbang style of bj.
2. “A strong commercial feel”: this I agree on, as highlighted in my original post, there was a minor tipping issue which did NOT resurface in RTFs but yes, I think the moaning, now in hindsight, may be abit commercial and exaggerated.
3. Bed: yes indeed abit bouncy so yeah, some of your hard pounds will lose friction , it seems like a viet house thing to be poorly furnished
4. Not Showering tgt: this time for some reason she showered together so she did improve on this point on her own accord.

Again, I really do trust QWERTY’s account (esp with the age of his acc, NO reason for him to defame) but Honestly not sure what happened between you 2. but I think I’ll remain her score for now based on my RTFs. Could be a case of ymmv.

In conclusion, so far, of 5 FRs (2 tokong 2 average(?) 1 disaster ), seems like a inconsistent girl with mixed reviews, FRs not as consistent as APs like 2038g7/20 etc. let’s just leave it here for now, let the readers judge for themselves and Guess we can only know in the long run when more bros share their own FRs, feel free!

Btw I saw g3 on my way out, as mentioned to me by some of y’all, seemed got potential - premilf big eyes and big boobs, will try her next when I have the time , cheers and have fun all!
have to say WH54g7 is a lioness and not for those who prefer gentle sweet blur girls. she knows and will go after what she wants, either $ or good time from the customer.
Old 08-09-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Ilovebkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why nobody is talking about L16H17 and L16H37, both are viet joints as well. I had good times at both houses before. Would be nice to see some FRs of these two houses.

I was at L16H37 this week. was taking G5 initially, but she told me she was tired in the room and she recommended G9 and told me she is a new comer. End up G9 is a landmine. Avoid her.

On my way out, saw G1, looks quite attractive. a SYT with nice face and boobs

Any bro has tried?
Old 08-09-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovebkk View Post
Why nobody is talking about L16H17 and L16H37, both are viet joints as well. I had good times at both houses before. Would be nice to see some FRs of these two houses.

I was at L16H37 this week. was taking G5 initially, but she told me she was tired in the room and she recommended G9 and told me she is a new comer. End up G9 is a landmine. Avoid her.

On my way out, saw G1, looks quite attractive. a SYT with nice face and boobs

Any bro has tried?
Hey bro, thanks for the tip offs and sharing I believe chiongsters would appreciate it! I’ve never been to those houses before but from what I read, those are generally cbj houses (1617 thread seems like it’s all landmines lol ), not really my cup of tea (I emphasise alot on bj part of the deed) tbh unless a real real looker pops up. but yes I eventually do intend to drop by all the viet houses (WH2, 1637 etc) for a look to give them a chance , including these.
Old 08-09-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Hey bro, thanks for the tip offs and sharing I believe chiongsters would appreciate it! I’ve never been to those houses before but from what I read, those are generally cbj houses (1617 thread seems like it’s all landmines lol ), not really my cup of tea (I emphasise alot on bj part of the deed) tbh unless a real real looker pops up. but yes I eventually do intend to drop by all the viet houses (WH2, 1637 etc) for a look to give them a chance , including these.
Thanks for the tip off that 1617 is generally cbj house. my KKJ doesn't like CBJ. I am on a journey of discovery to see if I can find Viet house where $120 = 60 min and decent service ( 2 out of 3 of the following BBBJ, DFK, DATY) and good looks.

Gal 10 & 11 looked very good to me in this house so I am wondering if I should go in guns blazing at $120 or test the waters with $60 (I am assuming this is CAT60)

From my recee 1637 mostly chubby gals while for WH2 gal 18 and 19 looked good from far.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 08-09-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Thanks for the tip off that 1617 is generally cbj house. my KKJ doesn't like CBJ. I am on a journey of discovery to see if I can find Viet house where $120 = 60 min and decent service ( 2 out of 3 of the
if u can find any decent Viethouse 60mins for $120, do update me. so far i can't find any, about 40-45mins @ most.
Old 09-09-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Thanks for the tip off that 1617 is generally cbj house. my KKJ doesn't like CBJ. I am on a journey of discovery to see if I can find Viet house where $120 = 60 min and decent service ( 2 out of 3 of the following BBBJ, DFK, DATY) and good looks.

Gal 10 & 11 looked very good to me in this house so I am wondering if I should go in guns blazing at $120 or test the waters with $60 (I am assuming this is CAT60)

From my recee 1637 mostly chubby gals while for WH2 gal 18 and 19 looked good from far.
Np bro, I’ve yet to go there myself la but briefly read the threads haha. Similar criteria for me, bbbj (fav part) and dfk (for passion) important to me. Prolly similar to Desmond’s radar also. Looks wise, yeah obv impt, I’m not a strict SYT hunter, more of a passionate slut / gfe hunter . Thais are tanner and “cleaner” menu generally, that’s why I intend to drop by the other viet houses to see if they can be potential alternatives to 2038 (been to 2040, 1834 (“Viet paradise”), Cygon as well). For my criteria, 2040 and WH54 can be alternatives. 2040 is fine in svc but struggles with looks (like 0843, another Thai house). WH54 is fine (for me) so far.

By “this house” I assume u are referring to WH54? If so, yes CAT60/25mins (unlike the Thais, I’ve yet to hear of CAT 80/100 Viets?) and g11 is reviewed by me alr. I’ve had a reader who tried 10 as well but I’ve yet to, hearsay svc is ok de and does try her best. Haha maybe just start one session then if u like can just extend la .

Yeah I’m still clearing WH54 (g3 next), after that maybe drop by WH2 for a look.

Last edited by scumofsociety; 09-09-2023 at 10:04 AM.
Old 09-09-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro. Out of all the girls you tried. Anyone stand out with the biggest unshaven bush? The hairier the better.
Old 09-09-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
Hi bro. Out of all the girls you tried. Anyone stand out with the biggest unshaven bush? The hairier the better.
Need to send bro scum to Petain for reconnaissance liao
Old 09-09-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
LOL bro, iirc it’s 2038g8, u can read the FR but basically her weakness is techniques (not skilled, and pales in comparison a lot in such a strong house). Strength is she has a KTV vibes and looks, my experience during her first week of work was her strategy more of a “mistress” feeling, if you’re into that. Overall her FRs are mixed la. If you want the girl to be really technical then prolly not ur thing.

Generally Hairy bushes generally not a thing in CAT60 tbh, you’d have to venture to the PRCs, I understand they generally serve with bush and natural.
Old 09-09-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Need to send bro scum to Petain for reconnaissance liao
HHAHAHAH I’ve been there already la Dey, tried one only cause YOLO, for novelty and to collect a Malaysian in my records. Overall They too laojiao, looks wise only 1-2 works for me la, and feels overly commercial for me. Maybe once in a blue moon for the change in taste 漱口 only, not something I’d have on a regular basis esp given the variety, facilities and choices at GL (lol P town queuing is v awkward ). Shall not elaborate here since this is a GL thread.
Old 09-09-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Can try 2038 no.8...She is a SYT and has a small bush However service has room for inprovement.
Dont flame me if she have shaven now
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 10-09-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Let’s continue to clear out this house before we move on, I saw this big eye big boobs girl in a low cut black dress, on my way out earlier this week (after RTFing Lina) so I had to try her. Interestingly, she’s unreviewed before, so here goes my 29th SBF FR, WH54g3, FR titled (“叫姐姐”)

WL name: 丽丽 li li , in sg for half a year Age: 27, age and looks fit, believable imo

Looks & body: overall, pre milf I’d say. skin: fair skin, face / eyes / nose: hair: long black hair, with bangs fringe hairdo; big round eyes, rather thick lips, build: slim with somewhat abit flesh (not slender not exactly fleshy), rather Sharp nose, nice white teeth, looks somewhat abit Chinese (she claims to be mixed Cambodia and Vietnamese). Abit of “meat” on the abdomen area is only evident when she bends over only, not much actually when she stands straight imo. Iirc no stretch marks / preggo loose skin observed imo. Some meat at the ass area. I’d say overall rather curvy and womanly body, that looks good in a tight dress / Cheongsam la and you’d wanna see naked; Height: 1.55-1.6m; Tits: C-D cup, enhanced and round, rather soft on top with hard base, nipples: pink iirc; size: cherry, hmm she wiped after I licked them, i feel she’s not the kind to enjoy your “zhut zhuts”.; Special features: rose tattoo around her cleavage area, some other small tattoos at the bottom on her breasts

Language: fluent Chinese, she shared that she worked at Macau for 3 years prolly picked up from there.

Pre shower routine: standard wash + light chatting

Shower & hygiene: deep rinse post and prior observed

Kissing / DFK: she guessed I was younger than her (I thought it was best that I was younger for the “姐姐experience”, so obviously I lied ) and she excitedly kept asking me to call her 姐姐. I acted “Reluctantly” and eventually obliged and got light 姐姐 pecks . And also only light kissing (initiated by me and reciprocated during FJ), NO dfk, well at least for the first visit. Feels like it MAY be unlockable (ymmv)

Cat bath: nips, balls sucking, wiped with tissue after each area.

AR: NA, don’t care also not an AR guy

BBBJ: bbbj was fairly skilled. It’s TARGETED at your ticklish sensitive shaft and frenulum, not the anyhow roam / swallow kind. More of a licker and her Tongue is very energetic (prolly one of the more energetic tongue I’ve encountered for bbbj) style of delicious mukbang bbbj that dances & dusts 打扫 down and up your penis. You can hear the drool / wet “thuds” as it traverse ur penis. No teeth, quite ticklish and comfy. Some half rod swallowing observed. Suction: gentle kind, Not the power suction kind of bbbj served (you know that numbing sensation from overly power suction?, no it’s NOT that). Objective I think is to shiok you without tiring her mouth. I thought it was pretty nice. For bros who prefer that style of bbbj. Gives some standard delicious moans too “uhmmm”… her Hair was down while sucking, was quite a view (if that turns you on), slurpy sounds but no whole rod swallow DTs (maybe just me la, she say too deep for her). Again, Wiped with tissue, so might be disruptive to some bros.

FJ: tightness: quite loose as in many WLs, natural Amazon but not the super unkept thick kind; positions; cowgirl: about 1 min here, half rod pounding. Attacked her nips and she wiped after before she tired and ceded control. Missionary: about 10 mins here, she tried to be abit active by pinching you. Observed her hands and legs positioned to prevent full rod entry I feel (maybe too deep for her). However, I think she Can take even longer FJ but not the super rough hard pounding / deep drills I think. moaning: not much moaning iirc, rather soft, if any. Came at shortly before first buzzer.

Attitude: good, observant and rather straight talker, a very smiley and chatty lady, makes convos about 姐姐操你, and pretty witty - makes dick size jokes la (asked me to swallow a lub tube on bed cause I asked her to DT ). post shot attitude: still ok, asked me to rest on the bed while she removed the helmet and cleaned me up. Light chatting. Ok, not much GFE for me since no passionate kissing. Overall session was more of a professional WL 姐姐操你, take care of you fuck and rather pleasant, I feel. But Not the two way passionate kind I like.

Summary score: 8-8.5/10, room for improvement on GFE (though this might change if RTF, who knows). Looks and body: A-; service: A-. RTF: hmm for me, prolly unlikely (cause I like 2 way passionate girls and that entails some dfk imo), but if I’m looking for big eye big boobs kind of girl and her (rather PRC looking) looks work for you, you should still get a pretty solid session with her solid menu - comfy bbbj, rather chatty, good attitude and even speaks good Chinese.

FRs done this house: 3, 7, 11, 18. (Okt mentioned 3,7,10,11 are the more popular ones in this house). With this, feels like I more or less cleared this house alr, moving onwards to the other viet houses!

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!
Old 10-09-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Right so went to lunch after and I felt like I still had some reserve in my tank and was craving some comfy low effort CIM (I like BBBJ more than FJ tbh, esp days when u don’t want to 獸心大发 and just wanna get pampered). Also I wanted a new CIM girl in my list, that I can reliably count on (other one being g32 of 2038, “Su Ri”). Suddenly recall this ice fire bbbj (never tried ice ) Thai house recommendation from @Samdude, who kindly recommended me some girls (MOST Thai houses are cbj so this is defo welcome). OKT recommended 7, apparently she’s their AP (lol btw so far afew houses I go to, APs are all 7s - Ronaldos (?) ). Anyways, double session this time so it’s a long FR, Here goes my 30th SBF FR, L16H51g7, FR titled (“fire and ice”)

WL name: Jenny, in sg for 1 year Age: 30, looks late 20s only imo, maybe it’s her skin quality and short hair, makes her look more chic.

Looks & body: pre-milf imo. skin: healthy tone of tan (NOT the overly yellowish tanned kind) smooth skin, face / eyes / nose: hair: heart shaped face with nice jawline, thin almond eyes with subtle double eyelids that look single from afar, quite attractive eyes; fairly straight white teeth, short shoulder length black hair, looks quite sleek on her (makes her look younger and chic); skin was fairly good, with light makeup no evident bumps / scars iirc ; rather thin lips; build: somewhat abit fleshy / curvy (slightly “thick” look but NOT fat / “bah cai”), abit of meat at abdomen only appears when she bends, but still quite natural firm imo. I DON’T think i saw any obvious loose preggo skin / stretch marks iirc. Rather meaty ass and slightly fleshy thighs also. overall a natural womanly body that looked tight in her short blue one piece dress. The kind you’d wanna look beneath, if she wore a t shirt and denim shorts.; Height: 1.55-1.6m; Tits: B (close to C) cup, natural tear drop shaped with slight natural sag (rather firm, NOT the sibei sag kind), nipples: light brown; size: fairly big appetising, ok to attack; Special features: 2 huge tattoos on her upper back, a woman with a snake bottom and a flower.

Language: fluent english, apparently she learnt it here, really quite impressed if that’s the case.

Shower routine: interesting and something different. She doesn’t just rinse and rub. Uses shower cream to fondle and rub your groin, chest area thoroughly. Observant - offers listerine and even helps you rinse after. Foreplay: hugs you from front when she cleans your back, naughty rubbing already. Then after rinse, the show starts in the shower - she sucks your nips, kneels down and bbbj starts straight in the shower for about 2-3 mins (elaborated below for technique) and ends with a kiss on your rod. I was already rock hard by then. I love this kind of spontaneous JAV bbbj shower action (prolly only 2/3 ladies initiated this thus far).

Shower & hygiene: really professional, w listerine and deep rinse post and prior. After first CIM told me to lie down while she went to listerine w deep rinse. After second CIM, observed her using listerine and teeth brushing.

Kissing / DFK: yes (ymmv), initiated and reciprocated by her after and during catbath and before / during FJ. Quite passionate for a first visit, even took my specs off (2nd girl who did this) during the tongue fighting.

Cat bath: licks ears, nips, balls sucking, kisses your groin and thighs area, uses boobs to rub your body too.

AR: yes, legs up kind, and fairly ticklish . haha but AR not really my thing but it’s nice to know it’s on the menu, she asks for your feedback.

BBBJ: fire and ice bbbj (haha novel to me I’ve never tried ice yet), with lots of DT. She Looks at you teasingly and asks for feedback also. It’s the sensual (NOT the power suction) kind of bbbj, can be slow / fast and furious, she’s v observant and moderates based on your sounds / ur face. Blew me with her short hair down, quite a sexy sight, looks sleek and younger than she actually is. Moaning was delicious and sensual “uhmmm”, feels like she really enjoys sucking ur cock, nice. The room has mirrors on top and on sides, nice view to admire her back and while she’s blowing you. Spent prolly about 20-25 mins here in total over 2 sessions. Just a bit of really brief wiping with tissue (not spitting) but no issue with me.

FJ: tightness: quite loose like most WLs, I feel. thin natural Amazon bush; positions: caps on (asks if painful, plus points for being considerate). cowgirl: about 1-2 minute here with some dfk, more of a “whole rod in” grinder with horizontal gyration for her own pleasure, before ceding control to me. Next, missionary: we spent about 10mins here The usual mix of dfk and deep and long stroke with hard push-up position pounding from me, she’s fine no issue. she tries to be active and hugs/ grabs onto you tightly, pinches your nips etc and readjusts herself for smoother penetration, before she seemed to be in some pain, she can go even longer FJ but needed more lube. First buzzer rang and I extended (this is the 2nd time I extended for first visit), since her service was good. CIM: next, I was craving for some CIM. First shot was quick (since I needed to fire 2 times) and then she went to clean up & listerine, came back, suggested some light back massage while resting & continued chatting, before bbbj for second shot. She will moan “uhmmm” deliciously and sensually and suck every drop out and continues to tickle concurrently, when u unload and even signals to check if you’ve finished your orgasm, before she pulls out (sincerely wants you to unload every bit). I imagine doggy / reverse cowgirl (maybe next time) would be quite a view too with her curvy body, esp with the mirrors in the room.

Attitude: excellent - observant, considerate, smiley, chatty and comfortable. Tried to make convos and even jokes which we laughed about (about me being mixed, upper half Asian lower half American ABC etc). post shot attitude: after my second shot, the second buzzer yet to go off and we had some time left. She asked me to lie down and wait for her, while she went for a quick listerine rinse and brushed her teeth. Then came back quickly. Now, most WLs would prolly straight to shower to end / ask u shower alone / at most cuddle. Nope, She’s Not a time watcher - pleasantly surprised she continues to smile, initiate kiss and bit of dfk, fondle, use her boobs and body to tease and rub you (3 shots in 2 hours already by then totally no juice at all liao 饶了我吧 ), light massage you, and chat shortly, till second buzzer rang before we shower tgt. As I was leaving, she even hugged my groin and kissed my penis (my pants) goodbye, girl knows how to wash the commercial aftertaste and how to keep you coming back even . GFE: hmm I’d say it’s NOT the kind of SYT GFE, more of the fairly passionate mature woman who knows what you need and takes good care of you. Overall, a well paced, relaxed and comfortable session.

Summary score: 8.5-9/10. Looks and body: B+, like most guys, prefer a fairer and even curvier, more youthful and firm body; Service: S-, excellent professionalism and attitude, with room for improvement on GFE and passion. If her looks work for you, Yes, I’d RTF if I was looking for Comfortable (no rush), relaxed, non-commercial session, with a curvy Thai girl that has a natural womanly body (imo also a rather sleek chic face as well) to pamper me with long bbbjs and CIM. And someone who speaks English fairly well and offers the Thai level of hospitality and a really solid menu - massage, dfk, AR, fire & ice bbbj and even some naughty foreplay in shower. I’d say she’s my new reliable “pamper me” CIM go to girl, alongside 2038g32.

Other house thoughts: I think this house is prolly more of a service (rather than looks & body) oriented pre-milf / milf house (bros who want a SYT looker unlikely to find them here). The unique house offering seems to be the fire ice bbbj . Overall svc and looks & body standard sorta Similar to 0843. I don’t think I spotted any real lookers / SYT but I’ll be back to take a look when I crave a long nice CIM.

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 11-09-2023 at 12:23 AM.
Old 11-09-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Just went over to take a look at 2/7/10 end up chop 10 from far she look innocent and this is my 2nd time try this house maybe in the near future will go for this house more.

That time my 1st time I try 11 indeed she look the most slut one in the house cause all the WL do have make up as compare to 2038.

G10
Look: 8/10
Service: 8/10 help you to undress help you to wash clean clean on your important part and help you to clean dry and after done same help you to clean and wear pants and sock.
Attitude: 8/10
DFK: didn’t try
FJ: didn’t try (I just go for CIM only)
BBBJ: 9/10 (This one she really put on effort but is me who very hard to cum cause yesterday just had one)
CIM: 7/10 (Cause I very hard to cum so end up HJ till I cum then her mouth go in and take it all)

After I done shower asked her to BBBJ a while and she did a few seconds and I ask her to BBBJ she asked for tips which turn me off totally! I will give tips only if I feel comfortable with and I don’t like them asking for it !

So will I rtn to her maybe not maybe next time I will go try 2 or 7 but to me 7 the look not so impressive as compare to 10 and 11

Last but not least I seem like I prefer this house as compare to 2038 now haha
Old 11-09-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Just went over to take a look at 2/7/10 end up chop 10 from far she look innocent and this is my 2nd time try this house maybe in the near future will go for this house more.

That time my 1st time I try 11 indeed she look the most slut one in the house cause all the WL do have make up as compare to 2038.

G10
Look: 8/10
Service: 8/10 help you to undress help you to wash clean clean on your important part and help you to clean dry and after done same help you to clean and wear pants and sock.
Attitude: 8/10
DFK: didn’t try
FJ: didn’t try (I just go for CIM only)
BBBJ: 9/10 (This one she really put on effort but is me who very hard to cum cause yesterday just had one)
CIM: 7/10 (Cause I very hard to cum so end up HJ till I cum then her mouth go in and take it all)

After I done shower asked her to BBBJ a while and she did a few seconds and I ask her to BBBJ she asked for tips which turn me off totally! I will give tips only if I feel comfortable with and I don’t like them asking for it !

So will I rtn to her maybe not maybe next time I will go try 2 or 7 but to me 7 the look not so impressive as compare to 10 and 11

Last but not least I seem like I prefer this house as compare to 2038 now haha
Nice FR bro, maybe can also post at the WH thread for other bros who don’t read my thread haha. Interesting…I rmb u prefer CIM this house generally quite solid bbbj la but idk which does / doesn’t do CIM. I might take a look at 10 again to complete the set, when i have the chance hahaha. Overall u right this house abit more KTV funny makeup than 2038 and more slutty Premilfs. 11 does look quite slutty indeed (solid service also la), haha I like the slutty passionate curvy kinds more too maybe that’s why I have been walking past 2038 these days (ever since my slutty 36 went back).

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1