The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2010, 06:38 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
raytanck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New Spa on Kim Keat Road

Hi All, pardon my first time posting after joining SBF. Please PM me the location or telephone number. Interested in trying the big boobs Esther, Thank you.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

bro, any updates on her name ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EikoYuno View Post
Thank you TS for the PM. Finally found some time to go down to this place. Quite easy to find and convenient too because big car parking lot is just behind.

Walked in and the place was quite. First looks quite impressed - decor was all new and still smelled of new paint! No one was at the counter. All busy, I think. Someone came out from one of the rooms and asked "An Mo Ma?" ('Want Massage?') I said yes and she asked how many hours? (WTF, it's usually, one hour, right, got people go for many hours??!) Told $40 for one hour, paid and was told there are no rooms available now and have to wait about 10 minutes. Lan lan, just sit at the sofa and waited. Must say the place quite relaxing, with soft music, cold aircon (yesterday damn hot day). I almost fell asleep sitting there.

Suddenly, someone touched me on my shoulder and I opened my eyes to see this long haird girl with a sweet smile. She told me it is my turn for massage and took my hand and helped me get up from the sofa then showed me into the room. Asked me to take a shower first and ask if I want to drink.

I thought the girl not bad looking, maybe bexcause the lights were dimmed! Massaged for about 30 minutes, turned around and popped GQ. Only HJ available! WTF?! Lan lan again said yes cos really want to feel the smooth skin and tits of the girl. She started by slowly stroking the brother and tickling the balls. Put some oil slowly grabbed the shaft. I like the warm hands and at the same time, she talked dirty, like how big my dick is and how she really likes it and how woman will feel good when I put my dick into them etc., etc., It was sensuous and I shot my load in no time.

Paid, showered, dressed and left. Forgot to ask her name. I think she quite popular there because on the way out, I heard someone call her to another room saying customer waiting.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
v.shankar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This spa is run by all China ladies? Any one recommendations with fair white skin and can speak some English? I love China women with fair skin.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:25 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 0
Sampling deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySampling deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The place was raided yesterday; I think. Passed by the place at 2 pm + and saw a QX van and an unmarked car parked in front on the shop.

Any bros can clarify?
Old 02-09-2010, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
YOGTorchBearer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I happened to be inside this spa from 1 plus yesterday to around 3pm (went for 1.5 hours of massage). No raids at all. You must have seen wrongly. This place is nice and safe, at least for now. Tried Yuki yesterday and had one of the best massages. Massage was hard and got strength. She was ok looking, not the super chio kind but also not auntie kind.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
YOGTorchBearer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: New Spa on Kim Keat Road

BTW, I have PM many bros here about this place and also some stats on the girls I have tried. Any bros tried out? Please post FR or PM me who is good so that next time I can just aim my target and go for the good ones and no need to waste time and money on the others. Thank you, thank you.
Old 03-09-2010, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold

I've tried Le Le. Massage not bad but not my type in terms of looks and body. But she do really know how to arouse yr little bro. Didn't want any special when she came into the room. Had wanted Esther. But they way she hai di Lao yue.. I have to give it to her la.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

nvr know there's a thread here sharing abt perfect spa too. well, i've posted most of the frs regarding the gals i've tried in another thread so i will nt transfer to here. i must admit tat most of them provide gd massage. although nt tat excellent which i hv encounter b4, the gals really put in effort to satisfy the customer needs, imho. this place don hv chio bu or syts, oni avearage looking gals who provide gd relaxing massage. oh btw, there wasn't any raid on this spa. routine chk for a newly open shop is normal.

R-K-O
Old 22-08-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 1
Yuro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytanck View Post
Hi All, pardon my first time posting after joining SBF. Please PM me the location or telephone number. Interested in trying the big boobs Esther, Thank you.
Don't seem to find her bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1