The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 17
quizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to all
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Hello senpais. After reading the thread, I gathered that the best place to bonk in HCM should be linh cherry. But I Google there are 2 linh cherrys. Any kind soul can advise which is the right one to go? Am in HCM now
Old 15-12-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizzy View Post
Hello senpais. After reading the thread, I gathered that the best place to bonk in HCM should be linh cherry. But I Google there are 2 linh cherrys. Any kind soul can advise which is the right one to go? Am in HCM now
There is only 1 linh cherry and that is beside roseland corp hotel. Please check if it's open for us, past cpl days i was there the spas were all closed
Old 16-12-2022, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 3
ap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
There is only 1 linh cherry and that is beside roseland corp hotel. Please check if it's open for us, past cpl days i was there the spas were all closed
Actually Two Linh Cherry, the 2nd one in quận phú nhuận.
Old 16-12-2022, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
raredaredevil is Cool - loads of Potential

Looking for 1 more pax for ktv tomorrow. Will be a fun night. Last call. Anyone interested pm me.
Old 16-12-2022, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Naikzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went hot tuc again 3rd time in 4days at another outlet hoang gia and paid for private room. Like that they have different outfit daily.

Walked around Little Tokyo for booze and was approach by a person who spoke good english and not those hard selling. Told us the charge in USD and we walked around before going in.

Sat at the counter for a drink before heading to the room for 900k VND for 2 hour of KTV. Ladies drink at 150k VND each. Total including tips for 2 pax is 7.8M VND. Linh Cherry and cherry Spa was opening for the last few day.

Little Tokyo is pricier but definitely felt more safer than Bui Vien or Pasteur St IMO. No one forcing you to buy balloons or worry about being overcharge with LD.
Old 16-12-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Just visit Linh Cherry base on bro FR and address.
Address is 8a/4d2 Thái Văn Lung
Just a 5-6 min walk from my Caravelle Hotel.

Went in at 1.30pm.
Around 8-9 lady was sitting at lobby.
Sit in sofa and lady stand in line for us to choose.
All young around 20+ .Most look at least 8/10 for me.
All figure i would say also 8/10 from my “viewing”.

Took 90min room at 600K .
Pay immediately to reception girl.
Girl which u choose will ask u follow her in lift.
Building lift have 9 floor.
I was bought to Level 4.Per level should have 3 room.
Room come with steam bath cubicle/ Sauna Cubicle/ jazucci pool for 2 pax.
Toilet and 1 X Sofa.
Most importantly 1 X nice round shaped bed with mirror at the side.

Girl will ask u go in sauna first.Around 10min later ask me go in steam bath room.All the while she is still clothed without coming in to join you.
Then also 5-6 min later ask me whether im ok.Wanna go in jazcuzzi bath.
Went in jazzcuzi bath for 3-4 min girl standing outside bath tub start bathing for me.Shampoo and body scrub etc.Bath end in around 10min.

Proceed to bed.
Massage start and she did for around 25min while teasing me here and there.
GQ came ask what i want i do.
Quote HJ 1m / BJ 1.5m / FJ 2M
Tell me if FJ service is good can pay her 2.5M ��
At this time she is still clothed.
Opt for FJ and she will go in bathtub wash up abit .
Standard service start.Cathbath Blowjob.Follow by turn to taste her.
Few position changed and cum in condom.
Will ask you rest first while she wash up.
After i shower done.Paid her 2m.
While clothed she will keep teasing you nips.Maybe wanna KC u and see got extra tips bo.
Just nice 90min done.
Went down sit on sofa for awhile & see more girl.

Overall nice place to go.
Girl quality is good.

Last edited by ejazz; 17-12-2022 at 11:44 AM.
Old 16-12-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Grimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to behold

anyone know where can find ang moh fl in hcm?
Old 17-12-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naikzxc View Post
Went hot tuc again 3rd time in 4days at another outlet hoang gia and paid for private room. Like that they have different outfit daily.

Walked around Little Tokyo for booze and was approach by a person who spoke good english and not those hard selling. Told us the charge in USD and we walked around before going in.

Sat at the counter for a drink before heading to the room for 900k VND for 2 hour of KTV. Ladies drink at 150k VND each. Total including tips for 2 pax is 7.8M VND. Linh Cherry and cherry Spa was opening for the last few day.

Little Tokyo is pricier but definitely felt more safer than Bui Vien or Pasteur St IMO. No one forcing you to buy balloons or worry about being overcharge with LD.
wah 2 pax 7.8m? Room only 900k means y'all must've spent a lot on LD. Was it worth it for just groping?
Old 17-12-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros in HCM from 19th till 23rd? Planning to hit up some ktvs most likely 466, 188, and maybe some newer one called Angel.
Old 17-12-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Johson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolae View Post
Any bros in HCM from 19th till 23rd? Planning to hit up some ktvs most likely 466, 188, and maybe some newer one called Angel.
i will be there around the same timing. Will pm you. Maybe we can go together . We can explore some bars also. By the way, i can speak and read basic vietnamese

Last edited by Johson; 17-12-2022 at 10:07 PM.
Old 17-12-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
raredaredevil is Cool - loads of Potential

I extended my trip to no return date as my nose kept bleeding today so I was advised not to board the plane. Organizing another KTV session. Interested PM me.
Old 18-12-2022, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1081 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
I extended my trip to no return date as my nose kept bleeding today so I was advised not to board the plane. Organizing another KTV session. Interested PM me.
better see a doctor to check out nose bleeding...can be serious problem...or you took so much aphrodisiac food till nose bleed...

best rest and not play too much...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-12-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Passed by kawaii spa and sky spa ytd and both are closed down, along with gaito being down for a few days already i wonder what's happening, maybe police clamping down? Any senior bros here know what's going on? Didn't manage to wak to linh cherry to see if all are closed as i passed by while in car
Kawaii, nice spa, sky and the legendary dolly spa , all on Le than ton has been closed since ages ago. I took a stroll up LTT ystr after dinner and they are all still closed. Probably didn't survive the covid onslaught. Kawaii and dolly has the best girls IMO. Those were the days where these outlets were operating and crazy things happened there. Most of these girls either migrated to Linh Cherry or some left the industry. I met up an ex dolly girl for lunch ystr and she told me how hard it was for them to survive during covid and most of them are out of the industry now.
Gaito will be always under attack. Early days was kynu, then gaigoi, and a while lot of other names.
Cheers and enjoy HCM
Old 18-12-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post
Quote HJ 1m / BJ 1.5m / FJ 2M
Tell me if FJ service is good can pay her 2.5M ��
Good to hear you had a great time.
Quite normal for girls to quote a such in HCM. Ie - there will be another price if your r happy or if her service is good. Haha
Last time pre covid, I kena once at Kawaii spa. Was quoted 3mn for good service. I poker her back to 3.5mn and told her I wan her to bj me with the door opened. Surprised that she agreed, but she kept the door halfway open only. Halfway through bbbj, the cleaner walked past, with her on her knees, I pushed the door wide open and deepthroat her till I came. Done, went down and kena scolding from mamasan. Hahaha. Those were the good crazy days.😁😆
Old 18-12-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
Good to hear you had a great time.
Quite normal for girls to quote a such in HCM. Ie - there will be another price if your r happy or if her service is good. Haha
Last time pre covid, I kena once at Kawaii spa. Was quoted 3mn for good service. I poker her back to 3.5mn and told her I wan her to bj me with the door opened. Surprised that she agreed, but she kept the door halfway open only. Halfway through bbbj, the cleaner walked past, with her on her knees, I pushed the door wide open and deepthroat her till I came. Done, went down and kena scolding from mamasan. Hahaha. Those were the good crazy days.����
Yes have a great time.
Went back again yesterday.
This time went in Cherry ( Just behind Linh Cherry ) to have a look at all the girl.
Room cheaper by 100K than Linh Cherry.
But all the girl seem like not so pretty as Linh Cherry.
So told mummy we will be back again later ��

Went out and back to Linh Cherry again.
This time picked a 22 year old SYT.
Young and fresh ! Petie size with great ass small B boobs.
Light pinkish brown nipples !
Pounded her till she song song.
Keep telling me in Chinese 我很爽 hahaha.

Definitely will miss this place.

Ejazz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1